Dragon Ball Super

Don't forget that she is the last woman standing.

How does it feel knowing that she has done more than Gohan so far in the ToP? What else does Toei have in store for our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPsU-88ewn8
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful

>making a new thread before the first one hits limit or leaves page 1 just so you can characterfag the OP

truly pathetic

Why do you make these samefag OPs?

god i want to face fuck her badly.

I feel like this arc is the first time I have actually seen 18 suffer any kind of injury or be surprised
>will she be ryona'd before being knocked out?

The greatest feeling in the world was seeing this bitch get dragon punched through the fucking skull.

Which one's your favorite?

>another manlet thread
even weekend reddit cancer and spamming link requests is better than this. wake me up when the leaks arrive.

95 the most /fa/ Goku besides Black of course

'93

>mfw the new episode is YET ANOTHER showcase featuring a bunch of useless jobbers

84's is the best

>Dumb nonsensical handicap
18 is already doomed the moment she steps in the way of anyone with a proper backstory.

No

'87 when he was mature enough to not be a moron but still chibi

I haven't been interested in 18 since the Cell Arc, myself. I don't know how this guy does it.

That's because he is a manlet who self-inserts as Krillin.

>Series where people are getting thrown against rocks blasted etc every two seconds
>3 minutes catch up scene stemmed from MUH ANKLE IS HURT LOOK ITS RED!

Fucking idiotic as all hell.

Something big and black hopefully

STOP POSTING THIS

Well her arc is more or less done, she had her big fight and came out on top. I'm just curious if that's gonna be it for the androids or if we get some additional 17 action? I honestly feel they might subvert expectations and have 17 take a ring out for his sis. 18 does have way more ring outs; I feel they wouldn't have given her so many for no reason.

Toei shouldve taken the Kill la Kill route if they wanted a Sailor Moon parody.

Either she or Piccolo will be taken out by the Cicadas.

Who would you pick?

She's just so fucking cool and Super is finally giving her some love. The last time we saw her fight was fucking Bio Broly so I'm always excited to see /mygirl/ doing work.

fuck off manlet fag

>cool personality
>unique interests compared with other females from the series
>gorgeous looks, best one by Toriyama since Plamo from The Adventures of Tongpoo

Dragon Ball has never been so good.

You don't need to repost your Kanzenshuu posts here, fag.

How does one get gains like the U6 doctors?

Why? Fighters can be injured. It makes more sense then nobody getting hurt during the entire ToP. Goku was nearly killed by a ray gun when he let down his guard. Krillin was injured by a gun as well. Super is showing that even if you are strong, you aren't invincible if you aren't careful.

i'm as disappointed as you are though
not even a waifufag, but if they're going to advertise a character THAT much (Promos, DB Heroes), at least let them deliver
even Maji Kayo feels better than this

I was really rooting for El Payaso Blanco

youtube.com/watch?v=aPsU-88ewn8

Honestly, probably both because it will break up both the Piccolo/Gohan team and the 17/18 team.

>justifying bad writing just because

kid Goku was tanking sniper rifle fire and machine guns from bulma in DB, while being unaware

She did deliver. Her role was to be the boss for 18. That was Ribrianne's purpose. To be seen as a credible threat for 18 to overcome.

True at least Kefla went down at the hands of UI Goku,and not a midcarder like 18.

this

an overused cliche =/= good or consistent plot point

That's because Maji Kayo had Shytpo up against the wall and he got to job to Jiren, not get humiliated by fembot.

It'll be hard for the manga to do her worse at this point at least, even if it takes a while to get to her.

Can we agree that they would have been better received if U6 saiyans had super forms from the beginning instead of getting like 10 powerups in less than a day?

>even Maji Kayo feels better than this
Well, he got taken down by Jiren himself.

gohan spics and the 18 manlet need to disappear already

U6 demise was foreshadowed the moment U3 and U4 mentioned that they didnt need the Potaras, only U2 did and they will be erased along with U6.

After Krillin's episode 18 was doing nothing until the Jiren fight, ten episodes later. Then she did nothing until this one. C'mon now.

93’s what I think of when I think Goku. No triangle eyes unless angery.
95 is the best though.

Caulifa and Kale would have still annoyed me personally but yes if they had already achieved SS due to their genetics or whatever it would have gone over much better

They weren't really broken though. Caulifa went SS2 which isn't unrealistic. She even need help getting SS2 back after accidentally reaching it before. Kale has a unique Broly like SS transformation. Individually they were both no match for SSB, SSG, or really even SS2. Only by fusing did they stand a chance. It's not really super crazy.

How much would you pay Kale to jump for you while you record the bounce?

Will U3 outlast U4?

But Dyspo was still fucked up after fighting Hit, and dont bring up Goku needing Blue to take him out.

He used Blue vs Ribrianne.

Dude she fought the Pride Troopers and got two ring outs.

Should've been out episodes ago.

Hit’s clone is in the tournament

>Series where people are getting thrown against rocks blasted etc every two seconds
Yes and none of that is enough to hurt the one being hurled through rocks unless his foe has an higher powerlevel number (just because they aren't shown anymore doesn't mean they don't exist)

Did you miss her fighting the Pride Troopers in episode 101?

Ribranne was doomed into irrelevance ever since the special when she first got demoted into below base Goku/Vegeta level though. If anything the latest episode was consistent with that.

From what I remember, Shytpo seemed to have recovered fine. After the Hit fight, he could barely walk, but he could run and kick against Maji Kayo. He even chose to "handle" it himself, but he had to be saved by his teammates yet again.

How many shounens have you read/watched?

Koichi gaining like 3 powerups in DIU
Lesson 5 in SBR
Pucci who was a pokemon toward the end of SO.

those beefy arms

Why not all? There are so many Gokus to choose only one.

Does she love Kuririn?

Episode 117 theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Very fitting.

I forgot about her beating the rock guy, that was something. Seven episodes then, and six after.

I meant episode 118

They would be better received if they had a dick.

Of course. She's the perfect wife.
>inb4 she says she would be happy if Krillin made more money
Totally normal and reasonable wish. But she knows Krillin is earning money the honorable way and loves him enough to not emasculate him.

>based androids
>4.9%
kek

Why? I didn't read the 118 spoilers please don't spoil me.

It wasn't just about them being broken. A lot of people were complaining about the rate they were reaching new forms. Would have been a lot less bitching if they showed them having SSJ3 or an U6 equivalent or whatever when they first showed up

can someone eliminate this guy already? he even disappointed in terms of beerus references.

>doing better then Pokemon

The nips dont find 17 interesting and never will, the love for 18 already moved to the Saiyan Girls, she is old news now.

Wonderful isn't it?

>implying ratings matter
The special had the those infamou ratings halfway between 3 and 4.

Still need him for the potara fusion with Toppo. Someone post the pic.

18 is shit and more annoying than Ribrianne.

Gif related was the most satisfying moment in the entire franchise.

>ratingsfag
It's like someone gave you a fucking lobotomy. How else could you think ratings matter?

>cool persona-

lol you mean a loudmouth, cocky, dumbass punk chick is cool?

>unique

Being a fighting nut isn't unique you idiot.

>gorgeous looks

Getting aroused by a cartoon design by an old man. Just kill yourself.

He should eliminate someone before he goes

android 18, or piccolo, i don't really give a shit.

Posting the same question from last thread:

Who's more perfect?

Get rid of Biarra, who got laid out by 17.

>f-fuck you

>b-but 3.5 was Brianne's fault!

Am I the only one that likes '89 the most? I miss when Goku had rounded eyes.
but those ears are massive

Prepare to be deleted

>You can't defeat me virgin frieza poster

who wrote this garbage? plenty of fodder but toppo and dyspo have no eliminations yet. they could have had them take out 3 fodder fighters, even cabba got that.

>3.4%

but does virgin frieza poster know how to greentext?

Describe how Goku and Vegeta would turn out if they were trained by each of these angels.

Cell. It's even in his name

Does anyone have the rest of these comics? I've been meaning to collect them

Who's getting eliminated in 119?

comicfag should get a trip or something so people stop asking for compilations.

u2 and maybe u6

pepsi man

Goku.