There are two presidents in this picture

One banned bump stocks and the other didn't.

Attached: GettyImages-632207070_1484938106733_53661796_ver1.0_900_675.jpg (521x673, 125K)

One completely destabilized the Middle East and weaponized the government, the other didn't.

One destroyed Syria and Libya, the other one didn’t

How will Trump cucks defend this?

Attached: (((trump))).png (1448x1740, 2.4M)

>As a democrat, I'm really upset that Trump might ban bumpstocks.

One flooded Mexico with military-grade weapons, the other one didn’t

>the government was harmless before Obama

Kys

>getting BTFO by a spic
Trump isn't your guy. Wake up!

Attached: 1521932945048.jpg (620x412, 20K)

slide thread

No shit, but Obama isn't either. You retards are going to defend Obama now?

Sup Forums literally betrayed by the person they voted for.
This is the best timeline.

Wouldn't get too excited there Paco. Your country is still third world with some of the most corrupt leaders. At least I have a phone worth more than your house.

Whatever makes you feel about trump's betrayal little mutt.

>One banned bump stocks
promise kept!

Attached: Dow Jones Index Today - Dow Jones Live Ticker - QUOTE & CHART - Markets Insider.png (673x143, 14K)

I don't see Bush in the picture. Libya was mainly that French guy and Hillary. Obama said it was one of his worst decisions I believe.

I wasn't a Trump guy. But I take solace in knowing that his entire base was willing to take a chance on a terrible candidate, just to keep your people out.

I'm not really buttmad about bumpstocks but Trump needs to stop taking his base for granted

Attached: 1415160305735.gif (500x280, 2.59M)

Two presidents. One idea. Israel #1.
Powerful.

you're pretty naive aren't you

>getting upset that Trump made a token feelgood ban against bumpstocks, which were shit and useless anyhow

>even liberals are starting to agree that obama couldn't do shit as president

They're garbage, but it sets a standard. It emboldens the gun-grabbers. It's a battle won because Trump took a piss all over his base. He better do some serious fucking damage control.

No one had ever even heard of bumpstocks when Obama was president

and one lost by 3 million real votes and not fucking jew corn votes

nice try. you called yourselves leos? obama born first week of august. loyal. trump is a two faced gemini

There are two niggers in that picture.

4D chess

Attached: 1508984518825.gif (377x372, 1.9M)

Bump stocks weren't even a thing until a couple of years ago. Gun owners partially rely on liberal ignorance in avoiding bans. It's too bad COMPED got MK Ultrad into shooting into a crowd, otherwise libs would still have no idea that it's even a thing. Regardless, any idiot can make a lightning link, so the $300 plastic abominations can go for all I care.

Obama was the first US President in 36 years to not veto a UN resolution on Israel.

I see Obama but the other president must be in Moscow.

Taurus.

Bush isn’t in the picture

Blame Brits and Frenchies for Libya. Obama just reluctantly answered a call for help after they started it.

Nobody cares what you think, check your white privilege you politically irrelevant retard

Attached: 1306201935826.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

The picture isn't of two presidents. It's obviously of a pussy and a guy who can't stop winning.

no. the bull was over an eclipse but i digress. was in june. 14th. two faced gemini it is

>starting a useless war
>just one of his worst decisions
The absolute state of the presidency

Why so harsh on Trump? Calling him a pussy gets you no where libshit.

There is emails on wikileaks between Hillary and Hollande discussing which contractors will get the contracts to rebuild Lybia well before any military action.

>the bull was over an eclipse
Yes, I was.