Why are most racists blue collar?

why are most racists blue collar?

Attached: IMG_0336.jpg (610x690, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb6LpJ1hxa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because white collars get noticeably stained more easily.

They are the ones dealing with undomesticated negros no a daily basis.

They hadn't been exposed to outside cultures and ideas. They tend to only affiliate with those who think exactly like them.

white collar people hide it better

the trades are like 5% black dude

This is false. I'm of Mexican descent and have been working in blue collar trades for almost a decade now. I have traveled all over the USA and the guys in the trades are some of the least racist people I know. They only hate women.

>slide

Blue collars are often dumb and say whatever they think out loud. Be it racial or whatever

>They only hate women.

top kek

why do burgoise Liberals opress the working class??

Cos we don't have to deal with PC colleagues and are secure in the fact that we actually have a skill.

White collar people can't be openly racist, it will hurt their career a lot. I can tell you that a lot of lawyers in Poland are very racist, even the leftist ones. But they're hiding it very well.

Criminal defense lawyer for ten years here. Defending subhuman niggers for a living has made me a racist, so fuck your argument.

Because they cant afford to live in a gated community away from non whites and pretend like multiculturalism hasnt been a complete failure

>White collar
- Live in gated communities or nice apartments with whites and domesticated non-whites
- Eat at decent restaurants with whites and domesticated non-whites
- Send their children to nice expensive private schools with whites and domesticated non-whites
- Work in office jobs with whites and domesticated non-whites

>Blue collar
- Live in neighborhoods infested by niggers and spics
- Eat at fast food restaurants staffed and filled with niggers and spics
- Send their children to public schools filled to the brim with niggers and spics
- Work physical/skilled labor jobs with niggers and spics

Yes sir you have a job that requires intelligence and physical strength that can not be done by rolling on the round crying this is unfair.

I grew up in white colorblind PNW. exposure to blacks on the east coast is what made me hate them.

Thank you.

because they are realists. No room for idealism or even emotions.

What are you doing exactly? What school did you finish? I honestly think about changing my career to something less corporate, can you even be blue-collar without formal education in that direction?

Because anti-racism comes from petty bourgeois moralism. The proletariat consciousness supports racism.

Because blue collars are mostly rural and suburban retards who voted Trump

>this

Asking why people who work blue collar jobs are racist is like asking why war vets tend to be cynical.

t. white northerner in cushy, majority white city with isolated ghettos
You can't claim that blue collars haven't been "exposed to outside cultures and ideas", your garbage is shoved uncritically in our schools and workplaces, often contributing to final (and dissenting) opinions of people like me.
In that way, my beliefs have been tested and held strong, while yours will fade with time, just as any illusion fails under scrutiny. I hope you think of this post when it all comes crashing down around you.

Because they refuse to acknowledge that shitting in the streets, eating curry, vegan farting, child molesting, inbreeding, rape and running scams is a culture.

Soon you will all have to wear Turbins and eat nothing but curry and rice. Thats after I we make deoderant illegal. Thanks for letting me into your country so I can rape it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb6LpJ1hxa8

Attached: Ravinder Sing kang AKA Ravi.png (180x198, 24K)

They have been indoctrinated (euphemistically called "educated") less and exposed to working and living with other races more.

Because they deal with practice not theory.

They have to actually work with [deal with/work around] niggers..

I'm a pipefitter and I'm known as the guy who hates Jews, everyone gets a kick out of it.

No one bats an eye, you're at home with tradesmen

is it possible to lose a blue colar job over something like that?

>/thread

Yeah.. When I worked construction they called me little hitler.

Probably. Where I worked you could say anything and no one would care. And I couldn't imagine anyone saying anything over it. But still, probably depending which state and such.

Argentina gets it. Be electrician, jobs are 90% spics now. Probably half are illegal and don’t pay taxes. Live in a mixed neighborhood none of the niggers work all the Mexicans and niggers get full benefits. Most of them have decent houses and newer cars basically free. Meanwhile I pay about 40% tax and get extorted if I have to go to a doctor.

Attached: 20095E62-C742-44A6-AA08-6170A2B4D50E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

/thread

Because they don't live a sheltered life hidden away from the world inside classroom first and then an office for the rest of their lives

Because they are in the trenches working with filthy niggers and know whats up.