Characters who are clearly the writer's waifu

Characters who are clearly the writer's waifu.

MC waifu? yeah of course.
Writer waifu? You clearly forgetting about someone.

Was Junko really the waifu of the writers or were her skills overhyped by the fans?

She was just a clown who got lucky, not the mastermind most people thought she was.

Asuna

It's not like she was ever brought back to life.

Man, fuck DR3.

>MC waifu
That's Sayaka

Of the game maybe.

Togashi sure has a really edgy guy for a waifu.

>She was just a clown who got lucky, not the mastermind most people thought she was.
What did I miss? I only played DR1 and DR2.

Director's maybe.

Are we talking actual waifu or "I learned my Sup Forums terms from youtubers" waifu?
Because I'm pretty sure almost none of the examples do anything like converting the relationships to their gain, basically untouchable on morality and character critique, or do insane bullshit.

Depend on how you view on DG3. That show literally took a giant shit on the series and many people including myself just pretend that show never existed.

Not him but I think he referring to the Danganronpa 3 anime, long story short
Junko never really manipulated anyone, she just bully a kid and stole his brainwashing machine to drive people into despair. It was really stupid. You be better off never watching the show.

God Apocrypha is such trash.

No? Junko is the master manipulator. Her talent is the Ultimate Analyst. From the wiki

>Junko has the ability to cause nearly anyone to fall into despair, and she revels in the despair felt by herself and others. Using her talent as the Super High School Level Analytical Prowess, she could detect everyone's weaknesses and use this information to manipulate or even exploit people around her to do her bidding.
She was bored all the time and became a schizo with multiple changing personalities for a reason, because knowing what's going to happen all the time would be boring.

Unfortunately, DR3 already showed otherwise. She brainwashed people using anime, which as stupid as it may be, is canon.

Also, the DR wiki states stupid shit like Tenko supporting trannies, just because she made a one-off joke telling Shuichi to get a sex change. It's really best not to use it as a reliable source for anything.

Yes, and she manipulated that class into killing each other to make footage for the video. And she manipulated Ryota into helping her make the brainwashing video. She had a plan and she manipulated people into helping her complete it. Brainwashing videos aren't stupid, it wasn't anime, it was making them watch subliminal messaging and school kids killing each other.

That would imply Sieg was Higashide's self insert.

>Actually defending Danganronpa 3
The only good thing about it was the threads.

>implying Sieg wasn't his self insert

I love the Juzo memes.

I'm still seething from this. Fuck that director.

Artist*

>wiki
Worse than the SH Wiki back when it was run by a guy who made everything about foreskin trauma

yes, because DR3 happened

Hiro make no effort to hide it.

My daughter Himiko is so cute.

The staff's waifu.

This slut.
>totally special Mary Sue villain who's never in any danger, gets with everything and gets a happy ending

>Be Nagai
>Land sweet gig to do Gundam series; have to really get involved and lead from the front to show my skill
>Only catch is that it needs a decent amount of fujo pander, figure I'll write it myself to skimp as much as possible without dropping quality of the plot
>Tough loudmouth with heart of gold gets a step up from cannon fodder to named pilot so I can tie the romance as much as possible into existing screen time
>write in a tiny anti-social pretty boy mechanic to pine from a distance and dub in some thoughts from a VA for cheap
>Find two passionate young(inexpensive) VA's with good chemistry, sit in on their work and it's fantastic
>slowly change script to allow these two characters more time; purely out of professional respect for their work
>First season starts to end and the climactic showdown has to cost a few lives
>Handsome Jack over here was originally supposed to die here
>Feel hesitation start to set in; mind goes into overdrive about how heartbroken that would leave me- I mean, mechanic boy
>I-I guess it wouldn't change much if he lived anyway, plus we'll have some fujo money to fall back on if the finale does poorly based on killing Okada's purple haired husbando
>Start thinking that perhaps expanding the boylove plotline from implied to canon
>Realize I've been in denial, I have become the husbando fag
>weep with shame as I realize I have self-inserted as a short sixteen year old aryan boy and written the perfect husband for myself
>End the first season with a psychotic breakdown, stop showing up to staff meeting to begin the plot cycle for Season 2
>I'll just poison it with my obtrusive homolust
>E-mail them notes I make up on the spot; mostly bullshit about Mobile Armors and lots of cuts to just Isaribi floating through space to pad out our times
>Gather enough balls to kill off husbando in heroic sacrifice he would have wanted without giving him undo favoritism by succeeding
>Vicariously cock block myself through mechanic boy

THIS blizzard was the admiral's and the director's.