Seriously though

this is truth.

Attached: 1521935fdsfsdsdf.jpg (465x684, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-president-constitution-720430
aclu.org/issues/executive-branch/donald-trump-one-man-constitutional-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name literally one amendment to the bill of rights Trump has even stepped on the toes of, let alone violated.

gas yourself kike nigger faggot

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-president-constitution-720430

Goddamn this is some lazy shilling. Why don’t little kids respect the craft?

He asked you, not newsweek.com nigger

If only you alt right cuck faggots could read... oh well

The shills are told to be creative but after a while they realize they'll spend 1-4 hours making a meme only to be called a faggot then have their thread archived.

Now they just shitpost. It's getting annoying.

The most annoying tactic is the alarmist shit.

>OH NO OH NO TRUMP IS NOT /OURGUY/ ANYMORE
>OH NO WE'RE LOSING
>OH NO OH NO Sup Forums BTFO

give it a rest. You should have hid the like/dislike ratio for the march streams today. It just reinforced Sup Forums's confidence. So many people are pissed off by these kids and the narrative is crumbling.

He provides sources and you still call him out. There’s no pleasing you Sup Forumstards

Attached: Same.jpg (1368x547, 422K)

faggot

>enables demographic suicide
>democrat supermajorities will just pass whatever they want

>Obstruction of Justice for firing someone he has every legal right to fire for literally any arbitrary reason he wants.
>Didn't even affect the investigation against him
Retarded

>Inciting White Supremacy, Sexism, Bigotry, Hatred, Xenophobia, Race Baiting and Racism
>Associating the Majesty of the Presidency with causes Rooted in White Supremacy, Bigotry, Racism, Anti-Semitism, White Nationalism and Neo-Nazism
Even more retarded. You should really read the first amendment. Impeaching him for this would itself violate the constitution.

>he third impeachment article accused Trump of deceit in claiming that three million to five million people voted illegally in the 2016 election.
Claiming things is not unconstitutional.

>Encouraging Law Enforcement Officials to Violate the Constitutional Rights of Suspects in Their Care, Custody and Control
>“When you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, and I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’“ Trump said.
>“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’”

You're seriously a retarded person. I can't even finish this list it's so retarded.

Newsweak is a sources

Attached: 33F0321B-203C-43D6-B44A-189F857ED5AC.png (645x729, 77K)

Butt hurt much ?

Yep. I wish I hadn't voted for him.

4th amendment. CLOUD Act.
Americans no longer have protection from foreign LEO surveillance. No oversight, no notifications.
Dems take office and extradition becomes reality.

aclu.org/issues/executive-branch/donald-trump-one-man-constitutional-crisis

Brietbart, infowars, random conspiracy theorists. Do you really want to argue who has the better sources ?

Ron Paul was the last real hope

Attached: 1496802348767.png (560x416, 187K)

dont forget Russian twitter bots and meme images.

He just sold out.

Attached: 0 HtP5dCLWcIu7sSRM.jpg (320x276, 22K)

newsweeks not a source, they're under police investigation and going bankrupt
when you run a business that shitty your products can't be trusted

>Americans no longer have protection from foreign LEO surveillance. No oversight, no notifications.

This has been true for decades.

Attached: 1519919348132.png (1080x1228, 558K)

and Trump did SHIT to change that

Obstruction of Justice
Democrats made their biggest push yet for impeachment when six members of the House unveiled five articles of impeachment last week. Announcing the move, Steve Cohen of Tennessee began, as Sherman had done before, by accusing Trump of obstruction of justice in his ousting of Comey. The matter has also played an increasing role in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause
The Constitution bars federal officials from receiving payments from foreign officials, something Trump has been accused of breaching since before he even took office. Many of the complaints have centered on the Trump Organization’s hotels and golf resorts around the globe. Multiple lawsuits have been filed accusing Trump of violating the clause.

Violation of the Domestic Emoluments Clause
The domestic emoluments clause prohibits a sitting president from accepting compensation beyond that of his salary. Trump’s new hotel in Washington, D.C., which has hosted multiple foreign dignitaries and government officials, has been a particular source of controversy.

Undermining the Federal Judiciary
Trump has made multiple comments criticizing judges, particularly over their halting of his multiple executive orders banning travel from Muslim-majority countries.

I asked you which amendments of the constitution he has violated.
There are ultimately 3 reasons for impeachment in this article

>Obstruction of Justice against Comey
A: Obstruction of Justice is not a violation of the Constitution
B: The constitution literally gives him the power to fire Comey.

>Spreading racist rhetoric
This isn't even illegal, let alone a violation of the constitution.

>Violation Emoluments
This would actually be a violation if you could prove Trump was guilty of it. Unfortunately even one of the best prosecutors in the country with a full year of the most powerful investigative engine in the history of the world has turned up exactly zero evidence of Trump breaking any the emoluments clause or the espionage act.

Try again.

Not legally. He literally just legalized what he was fucked by.

the blue wave is going to drown you.

Have you heard of the Patriot Act?

Attached: IMG_5843.gif (458x285, 1.96M)

Yes now foreign LEOs get the same shit, except without FISA.

Anyways who needs a 4th amendment.
That doesn't make Israel #1

Attached: 86786734562577695676367.png (627x524, 166K)

Meaningless powerplay using a buzzword subject that matters to exactly no one.

18 U.S.C. Section 1505:

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

He does not, however, possess the power to order any federal agency to reach a specific conclusion in its investigation. In other words, he does not have the constitutional authority to “corruptly” put his thumb on the scales of an investigation to dictate that the investigation vindicate him or his associates.

>Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—
Firing Comey did exactly none of these things.

1 TERM!
screen cap this.

Attached: 1464152579154.jpg (400x300, 100K)

Hello my JIDF friend.

Oh my fucking god. If he would have said which amendment, then you retards would have been like, "[citation needed]" or some stupid shit. Then when he would have provided a citation you would have been like
>(((NewsWeek)))
>Fake news, fuck off shill

There is literally nothing that you would accept. He could provide all of the citations and evidence in the world and you faggots would still find some stupid way to reject it, so why the fuck would I ever take you retards seriously?

Trump is literally the biggest threat to the constitution but muh fox news and muh guns!!!!

Attached: Captsdfsdfure.jpg (741x487, 34K)

How so?

You can literally make a bump stock with your finger. Bump stocks are one of those political issues that affect no one and no one cares about but is an easy political showboat topic.

kill yourself

So you dont know?

I know.

Then share. How is Trump such a mighty threat?

Oy vey, bumpstocks are like anodda shoah

I refuse to play this game.

So you dont know?

I do.

...literally the opposite

You can tell who the shills are because they don't actually pay any attention to what your argument is. They often argue your position back at you, like you're doing right fucking now.

You don't deserve those two cents, JIDF. I'm calling your supervisor.

You know a meme is a success when the left is this butthurt!

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>Da noive of dis goy

Attached: 1491916704199.png (750x420, 267K)

notice how the right doesn't survive off the truth, only off lies.

sister jean

All the right does is lie.

The constitution keeps minorities oppressed. About time the youth of the country tear it apart.

sold out
muh q predicted that and that when will you niggers will understand nothing will happen

it's not a cohencidence the left can't meme, you don't even understand the nature of em, what makes a meme a meme.

we invented memes when you were still watching fox news, way before you found Sup Forums in 2012 when you thought Romney would win.

we know

Attached: we know.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Trump isn't the fucking faggot pushing for radical gun control, the most authoritarian possible policy conceivable.

>this is truth.

Attached: zzzop.jpg (741x622, 461K)

you retards would not let even the most widely accepted regulations like background checks be implemented. This is what happends when you refuse to compromise. You are a stubborn piece of shit, and now they are coming for your guns. I hope they get them you dumb retard.

not sure who is Jewing who. I know the left retards would not let even the most widely accepted regulations like background checks be implemented and just boiled in anger ban all guns. Well Its happened over night in other places And fuck the home brake in murders robbers where up 500% in three mouths.

fuck off shill faggot. I am literally going to rape the blue wave.

come shills I know more then the words faggot nigger sholmo and chuck speak up.

They're not going to get them, you nigger-brained fucktard.
Obama would have pushed through policy if it were possible back when he had a democrat majority underneath him.
It's fucking not, though.
The majority of Americans support gun rights.
You thinking this march matters for dick is just you living in a fucking echo chamber and not understanding the pulse of the country.
If congress enacts gun control, they forfeit their incumbencies.
If the president signs a meaningful gun control bill, he forfeits re-election.
It's career suicide.
You dumb fucks pushing this is just going to scare people back into the GOP's hands.

Tell me about the black lady that sleeps with a 45 under her pillow because she lives in the ghetto and the nigger would climb in her window and eat the kids food out the fridge. Then just be like I ant do notfin bitch shut up is not defending her and her child right to life with that gun. Bitch fucking shills avoid me then cowards.

Attached: iiop.jpg (466x324, 26K)

Attached: germanvsrussia.jpg (1000x706, 114K)

Obama is a right winger you simpleminded filth.
The blue wave is coming.
You went full retard with trump.
The right is now in its death throws.
Once we are done you wont even recognize america. We are coming to end you. We are going to make america great again.

Is this pic real?

>Obama is a right winger
>no other substantive arguments

Yea tell about the 3 hour wait for the cops in the ghetto if they show up at all. no good do nothing crack head could eat all the food rape beat the kid then still have time to take a bath and shit on the floor before Your GOVERMENT even responds. Tell me about that.

>Obama is a right winger
The FUCK out of here, you commie faggot

Attached: a2mmLpY_700b_v2[1].jpg (2051x1024, 145K)

Tell me about pulling an ak out of a locked case becouse three dudes where comeing to kill me with two hans guns and I shot a bullted threw one of there legs and told them to get to steping or run. About how gun oweners are not more then willing to comply with strage and traspertion laws to own guns with out legal implications..

So many shills these days

its a redpill. Hard to swallow for someone as brainwashed as yourself.

Attached: kqpbolIc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

did I invade you safe space where we don't comment because your tread is stupid and we want it to bump shills? Bring it.

Why do you just say stuff?

Attached: 1520232579539.png (1022x731, 643K)

Attached: 1514985613550.png (640x550, 231K)

>T. nufag
Chan culture and memes have been alive way before that

Attached: 1521937243553.jpg (637x445, 53K)

Because he felt like it.

click my gif meme fucker.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 146K)

Over 12 months on and the asshurt is still hilarious hahahah! The best part is there's another 7 years entertainment yet. I'm loving how much of a flap the left are getting in over Trump, some of the more delusional knuckleheads genuinely believe he is the same thing as Hitler, it's utterly delicious. D God I'm enjoying his run!

Attached: 1506539869282.png (800x554, 343K)

take your gun, put it to your head, pull the trigger.

Communism isn't a red pill... it's mental illness, characterized by the patient's inability to understand human nature.
The leading flag bearers for your preferred economic system are North Korea and Cuba.
Communism is a fucking DEAD idea, and you being so fucking far to the left that you perceive Obama as a "right winger" means you're a dumb fucking poor fag.

It's not your parent's fault that you're a loser.
It's your OWN fault.
Get a fucking job, you fucking loser faggot.

Obama is a right winger. The establishment democrat party is right wing. They went right as the republicans went fascist. It really shouldn't be hard to understand. The blue wave is coming.

Yea. I got your left wing right here eat up.

Attached: yyyyy.gif (260x230, 178K)

Attached: ThisTread.gif (416x312, 829K)

sageru - lower, in this term, to lower this shit tier post.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (204x202, 17K)