So... why the not ?

So... why the not ?

Attached: guns and cars.jpg (500x675, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMeGZt8O0fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cars aren't an inalienable or constitutional right muhammad

Attached: gunstats.png (1580x920, 278K)

This, a car is not need to prevent tyranny, a weapon is

Also how the fuck would gun insurance work?

>bill of wants

How can my rights be in aliens? You're retard.

because cars still kill more people than guns despite all the regulations Kevin

Attached: car-accidents1.jpg (697x1185, 151K)

And yet somehow firearms kill less people than cars.

One is a privilege one is a right. Shouldn't you be more worried about the droves of niggers infesting your lands and molesting your underage women?

If you shoot someone with your gun, insurance pays for their medical bills?

I'd support it as long as I can keep a hunting rifle.

Lets see

* No waiting period
* No passing a background check
* Can take them anyhere
* The Government maintains support infrastructure
* Can still keep them even if I lose my license
* Don't need a license on private property
* Ranked by J.D. Power and Associates

Kek

Attached: 1521928290397.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Anyone can own and drive a car, even without a license. They just can't drive it on public roads without proper registration and licensing.

Kinda like how you need a special license to concealed carry

cars shouldnt need that shit either.

Guns are easier to use than cars

This could work, and may help create a more positive and responsible gun culture.

But I don't think gun control lobby wants this. Making it mandatory to go through training, licensing, insurance, etc will direct more money into gun industry and will make gun ownership even more support.

t. CS:GO and COD enthusiast

Fuck off commie.

these laws would be good in every country
but balkans would get worse
subhumans pull knives when they bump into street
wouldnt take long before they started with guns again

He is correct. Cut off my legs i can shoot a gun but not drive a car.

Not in all states.

> criminals obey laws right?

5 seconds of Google

youtube.com/watch?v=tMeGZt8O0fA

So... all gun owners are criminals? Right, thanks for clearing that up.

Driving is a privilege not a right

So I have to pay more for my insurance rate after nigger jaaquann breaks into my house. While his family can get a nice payout?

So will we have to carry uninsured firearm owner insurance like uninsured motorist insurance?

>pay the jews $250 each month to simply own a gun
dont think so

If cars were regulated like guns, cars would require;
>A NICS check that may take up to 3 business days to complete, counting out the adjudicated mentally ill and reformed felons, with the right to deny service to ANYONE if no response is received
>In some states wait periods up to several weeks
>CA bans particular makes and models of car by certain producers, only certain manufacturers are allowed to produce "safe" cars
CA does this. Literally this, for guns
>Historic "Race Car" bans on spoilers, bodywork, decals, bucket seats and ergonomic steering wheels even though these do nothing. Exact same makes in different bodywork and lacking features are okay.
Assault Weapons Ban
>Support for ban of Traction Control - the "rear end thing that goes up"
Attempted ban of barrel shrouds.
>Ban of cars vehicles that are too fast - only the government says who is allowed to own, operate and manufacture fast cars.
>Companies much be registered if they sell and manufacture cars.
>If you build your own car, you are not allowed to pay anyone to help, and cannot sell this car to anyone else
>Government agency arbitrarily decides what makes a car "Fast" instead of "Semi-fast", and what defines "converting" a vehicle.
A shoelace can legally be counted as a machinegun.
>Very short and small 4 wheeled cars are banned unless you have a tax stamp from the government.
>You can get around this by building a car with three wheels, because then it counts as a motorbike.
"Short Barreled Rifle"
>Mufflers require a a tax stamp
Suppressors.

Traveling*

Driving as defined by the *law* implies commercial activity.

BTW firearms are much safer than vehicles. Most bullets are the size of a pencil eraser.... Most cars are THOUSANDS of pounds of steel missile guided by only slightly intelligent and aware organisms.

I would rather get shot than hit by a car, ANY DAY.

Attached: 1505019750208.jpg (1024x819, 493K)

Dont give them any ideas.

Think lawsuit insurance. Maybe it would be more like you have to have liability insurance for a car. If you fuck up and unjustly shoot somebody, the insurance can cover their damages. You might be held to separate criminal charges, but the insurance will cover you from civil lawsuits.
You can also buy premium insurance packages that offer greater coverage in other areas. Say you shoot your foot, gun insurance can cover your medical bills now. It’d be like a very specific medical insurance that also covers property damage caused by the firearm.

OP btfo