Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 242 spoilers soon or tomorrow. Here are the supposedly real spoilers?

Soma has finished his dish which is, Murgh makhani. An Indian based dish with butter curry over chicken and rice. The judges begin the tasting.

They are all swept away in a curry tsunami. To balance out the butter, Soma used ginger slices from Takumi which adds a freshness and an apple puree that Megumi made for him. The chicken was cut up into bite sized pieces and fried and then simmered with with a chicken stock.

The judges begin their judging and all of them are having a tough time to decide. They believe they need to try both dishes again. Soma and Saito both replenish their dishes but this time Soma hads a cup of white sauce to the curry.

Saito: So you've drawn your true Blade eh, Yukihira Soma?
Soma: Of course Saito Senpai.

The judges begin eating both dishes again. Chapter ends with Soma asking why Saito joined Central.

End.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White sauce

So the mochi he was making?

Whose dick has Rindou bitten into?

>posting your own fake spoilers
Kill yourself faggot

Don't forget Kuga and Takumi. Probably Eizan too.

I'm not the leaker. The thread was at it's limit and the chapter is coming out tomorrow or so, so fake spoilers or real it'll give us something to discuss in the mean time.

Why would any of the new e10, barring maybe Souma just cause he'd love it, even give them the time of day, much less bet their new seats?

Seats will fill up when the 3rd years leave. I assume the seats are filled on a voting basis by the remaining E10 seats based on their accomplishments. Eizan and Nene bring a lot to Totsuki, there's no way they won't get back on.

All the seats are being bet in the RdC. The winners, of which there are 8, will get those seats for themselves and decide where the last 2 go. Only one of them is a third year.

Not him but Kuga and Takumi are autistic enough for any food battle too. Not like they will even lose agaisnt those two.

>last 2 go
Nene and Eizan

Or the E10 all turn on Azami in the end and are allowed to keep their seats on the condition Megishima, Isshiki, Kuga and Erina are allowed back in. Thus we have our original group back and Senzaemon allows the first years who fought in the RDC get first pickings going into the 2nd year.

Stop this! Rindou's too pure to know what a dick is. She's no slut like Alice and Meat.

>Rindo
>Pure

Is the white sauce going to be mayonnaise?

Yes she's pure

>but this time Soma hads a cup of white sauce to the curry
God I hope this is fake. The fuck was your plan if the judges just went for Saito because you were holding back? Plus we've already done this once in the elections.

>Plus we've already done this once in the elections.
yeah tell it to miss potential who also had basically the same results as in the elections

>it's another "you tasted the dish already but here's the secret sauce" episode
make it stop

Soma's specialty: Secret Sauces

It's fake, but it's still a Souma match so don't expect anything better.

>but this time Soma hads a cup of white sauce to the curry.
No wonder he's best boy.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

I was fine with the result itself. Takumi and Megumi were equally due for a solid win. Souma probably wasn't going out this early, and you didn't want another sweep. 2-1 with Anne dissenting was what I was expecting once Takumi won.

It's just, did you really need to mention potential?

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

>2-1 with Anne dissenting
She agrees with the other judges. It was a thorough sweep.

With rice.

he really should have just joined don rs

Wake up you worthless cumrag

That, or she agreed with the judges about the flaws of the dish, but still preferred Megumi's dessert in spite of them.

That's what makes the whole thing so infuriating. If it wasn't intended to be a pity vote, then the whole line about potential just muddies the waters. If it was a pity vote, then the judges no longer look impartial. In either case, there's nothing satisfying about "Megumi lost, but she gained the respect of her opponent again and her potential was acknowledged again, isn't that nice?"

Whatever the intention was, it was handled incredibly poorly.

You do not pay attention to her behavior, do you?

Anne choosing Megumi wasn't because she actually think it's better than Momo's. She just acknowledged her potential residing in her dish because Tsukuda is hack and doesn't want to fully piss off the Megumifags. Plus, the nigger dude was spewing out the flaws of Megumi's dish and Anne has the same judgement as them. That alone should convince you that Anne doesn't actually believe Megumi's dish was better than Momo.

Is Rindou the worst meme girl of all time?

P I T Y

I

T

Y

>piss off the Megumifags
Literally what? He fucked over Alice and Hisako by making them lose off-screen despite getting second and third place in the recent popularity poll. He also kept the Soma/Hayama ongoing despite knowing it brought the rankings down. Also despite Erina getting second place in both of the first popularity polls, he still didn't give her the full spotlight until the story called for it. Tsukuda doesn't give a shit about catering to fans so fuck off with this lame excuse. Anne picked Megumi's dish because at the end of the day she preferred what she served. It's that simple.

> Anne picked Megumi's dish because at the end of the day she preferred what she served. It's that simple.

Nope stop lying to yourself Megumifag. Pity vote and don't you ever forget it.

>Anne picked Megumi's dish because at the end of the day she preferred what she served. It's that simple.
>This in denial
We all know Anne chose Megumi's dish because she preferred it. BUT, she didn't chose it because it was better than Momo's. It's that simple.

Have fun still trying to push your meme.

And when exactly did I state that the dish was better than Momo's in my post?

Nah.

As long as you understand.

I wish she had gone up against poke-fodder in the first round instead of Megishima. After all this time Megumi desperately could have used a win and it's not like we even saw Megishima cooking during that round anyway. Of course, then we'd have complaints of the 3rd seat getting booted so easily. Having her go up against the 3rd(4th) seat and lose, badly, as the first and only relevant thing she's done since the elections is bound to produce a ton of frustration.

Megumi will get a big win in the future. Same with Takumi since he simply won against Eizan. Every member of the Jewel Generation is due for a big win. This much is certain.

>I wish she had gone up against poke-fodder
I honestly doubt Megumi could win against anyone. Eizan is the easiest she can face and possibly win but even still I don't think she could win against him. Pokefodder is a third year and yea she jobbed to Megishima, she's still a tough contender. Every member on Central are top tier chefs while Megumi's just an average chef. I love Megumi but her winning against any of them will be bullshit since the chefs on Central has much more experience than Megumi and are more competitive than her. I hope in Megumi's second year, she'll drastically improve and hone her skills to be a fearsome chef to be recon win since she isn't a prodigy/ genius chef like Soma, Erina, Hayama, etc. Just the typical average chef like any other fodder at the academy before Azami but with plot armor since she's a main character.

If the series keeps going downhill in everything I will not be so sure of any of these characters even getting a match again desu
Takumi should be guaranteed to win against Soma at least once to get Meza-chan back. If Tsukuda isn't a hack and don't off screen it.

She's becoming more competitive actually. She desperately wanted to win against Momo as you saw. I don't even think she broke down like that when she lost against Ryo back when she was less experienced.

>niggerstream
That's where you fucked up. She says their decisions are absolutely correct, but because it's Megumi she wants to give her a vote. Just because.

What translation did you read? Viz translations are also shitty.

>Takumi should be guaranteed to win against Soma at least once to get Meza-chan back.
My fucking spleen. Good one, user.

Anne says that their decision is correct in the mangastream translation though.

It's supposed to happen because he will not be getting it otherwise, but like I said it can still be off screened since Tsukuda can't allow his beautiful MC to lose against to not a overhyped or a literally god tier character.

Viz is shitty because of their localization, niggerstream is shitty mostly because of their embellishments
Niggerstream said that Anne voted for Megumi because of the jam inside dorayaki ingenuity; Viz said Anne voted to show approval. There's a slight difference. Fairness my asshole.

I don't trust either translation to be honest. The nips were fine with the results and didn't meme anything about the Anne vote, nor did they complain about her being unfair.

Alfredo? Cream Cheese? White Gravy?
I don't know what else could be a white sauce that compliments curry unless he's going way out there with white chocolate

>I don't trust either translation to be honest.
Get out of here with your common sense.

P I T Y V O TE

AWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

Is it autism hour already?

It's dead hours desu
In my opinion the opposite of full-force funposting

he used kiri-mochi and butter to make white sauce

幸平 創真 Vs 斎藤 綜明 侍 争

お知らせにも書いてありますが、択投票の修正をした関係で、4択の投票結果のデータが全て「神回」に移動しております。そのため、修正を行う前に存在していた記事(主に月曜日の感想記事)の投票結果は「神回」が異常に高くなってしまっています。(神回の票数が圧倒的なため、他択を選択してもほとんど変化がありません)
本日火曜日の更新記事からは正常にカウンターが動いております。紛らわしくなっており、申し訳ございません。

Basically-

>Soma vs Saito continues
>Soma presents dish
>Judged
>No winner
>Saito backstory continues

いやでも他審査員二人を下げないでむしろ駄目出しまともにして
勝手にアンが馬鹿やって票入れた感じにしたのは良かったよ

その代わりアンの一票がクッソ軽くなったけど
まさか一票取って負けるとは思ってたけど審査員無能化した一票にするとはたまげた
とりあえず田所がももに戦いを挑んだ理由はアホだったでいいのか

How can you have no winner when there is an odd number of judges?

Winner is probably not announced this week.

Why exactly would the rebels choose them? Pity?

Are these real?

Remember this?

242 一本の刃

弱気な発言にアリスやにくみは驚く

斎藤は対峙してるもの同士にしか分からないこともある
ソーマには渾身の一太刀が俺の料理に打ち砕かれるイメージが見えてるのだと思う

ソーマは斎藤になぜ薊政権に賛同したのか聞き
斎藤は我が理想のため守るべき者のためだと答える

-回想

君のお母様のことは聞いてる僕に賛同すれば誰もが優れた技を
平等に享受出来ると賛同してくれるかどうかの返事を聞きにくる中村

謀反など武士道に背く行為と言う斎藤に対し
謀反もまた歴史を動かしてきた立派なファクターだし
君は仙左衛門殿を主君にしてるわけじゃない
何より弱い者を守るため刃を振るうのも武芸者の務め
君のお母様のような被害者は二度と出してはならないと還す中村

斎藤はお主の思想に心酔してる訳ではないが拒否する理由もないと誘いに乗る

-回想終わり

調理の制限時間がもうすぐ終わる
1秒でも遅れればその時点で失格となるが
ソーマは動かずにオーブンを見続ける

斎藤の答えにそれなら俺も同じ
サイコーだと思う理想の世界のために俺はこの品をぶつけると言う

オーブンの料理が焼き上がり
ゆきひら流香ばしバターピラフ稲荷寿司が完成
ソーマが落とし蓋をして炊いていたのは油揚げで酢飯ではなくピラフを詰めた稲荷寿司

見た目のインパクトだけで空腹感が一気に襲う稲荷寿司
だが稲荷寿司は本来甘い油揚げとさっぱりした酢飯の対比が重要だが
中身まで濃そうなバターピラフじゃどう考えてもクドくなり

審査員は実食に入るとその味はしっかり乗ってるがしつこさを感じない
その秘密は米が割れずに仕上がりがベトっとしないように米を洗わずに痛め
油揚げも熱闘で油を抜き味を乗りやすくさせる
そして豆乳と切り餅だけで作ったとろっとしたコクがありながらギトギトせず
数種類のチーズをばらまき塩っ気とまろやかさを補強した特製の餅ホワイトソース

その味にアンはおはだけ

なぜここまで強くなったのだと斎藤は驚愕
ソーマはそれに刃一本だけじゃ勝てないとわかってたからだと答える

一方ソーマのことが気になるならと会場に行こうと寧々を誘う久我
すると謎の人物が現れ2人は驚く

Spoiler pics in 5 minutes.

Oh shit, I just realized Bakadata is dead. RIP to any spoiler translation.

Saito's reason for joining is explained.

Summoning Royal-dono to translate the spoilers ;_:

242- One Blade

Soma heard Saito's story and wonders why he'd Join central. Saito says it was for his ideals.

'Flashback'

Azami meets Saito and wonders if his mothers Sushi is superior. He wants Saito to join him. Saito is hesitant at first because he believes betraying the old man would go against his Bushido way.

Azami says that Senzaemon cannot protect the weak like your mother etc and convinces Saito to join.

"End of Flashback"

He will come back when it's Erina's turn

Soma made Inari sushi

It gets judged. No winner is announced yet

Kuga and Nene head to the venue but are met by two mysterious people. End of chapter.

>Soma made Inari sushi
>It gets judged. No winner is announced yet
At least 4th bout will start before 2018.

So my guess-

243- Soma and Saito finish their fight, Soma wins.
244- Resolution with Saito leaving central. 4th bout setup

Which ones?

>Soma made Inari sushi
Is Soma seriously gonna defeat Saitou in his own specialty? Why couldn't he make something else that utilizes butter as the main ingredient instead of copying Saitou? Soma serving up a similar dish as his opponents and defeating them with it is seriously a gimmick of his but that's why he's best boy

Bakadata is no more
bakadata.com/
Royal-dono is busy translating the shokugeki novels and isn't gonna bother visiting these threads until it's Erina's time to shine.

Somebody post Soma's evolution

This?

Can I just say that Saito has been the secret mvp of this RDC battle? Seriously the guy goes from being a background character with a couple spoken lines here and there, to being a pretty awesome guy with a good story/actual motivation.

Not bad Saito, not bad at all.

>
Which spoilers need translating?

Thanks dad

These ones.

Is that you Royal?

There is no one I'd rather hatefuck than Erina

Is that from official art? Erina is pure sex

>Is that from official art?
Yes

Given what SnS is, the secret sauce is his semen, right?

>242 A Single Blade

>Alice and Nikumi are astonished by Souma's unnerved comment
>Saitou observes some things can only be understood by adversaries confronting each other
>Souma likely sees a sword strike, swung with all of one's might, being shattered by Saitou's dish
>Souma asks Saitou why he joined the Azami administration
>Saitou replies it was for his ideals, and for those that must be protected

>Flashback
>Nakamura visits, says he has heard about Saitou's mother. If you support me, everyone will be able to wield superb skill equally - what do you think?
>rebellion is a transgression against bushido, argues Saitou
>but rebellion is a legitimate factor that has also moved history, and you do not consider Senzaemon your lord
>above all, it is a martial arts master's duty to wield the blade for protection of the weak
>never again should there be victims like your mother, replies Nakamura

>Saitou says while he is not completely taken in by Nakamura's ideology, he has no reason to reject it either, and accepts the offer
>end flashback

>hatefuck
Erina is for tender loving, you animal.

What the heck is she reading this time?

Saito is a good dude. I shall shed a single tear for him when he loses.

>Nothing happens, the chapter
Way to drag the story, Tosh

Why wasn't Saitou the MC?

Things happened this chapter, just not things you want.