Assuming the Constitution can't be better

>Assuming the Constitution can't be better

Attached: REPEAL2.png (1200x1200, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monticello.org/site/jefferson/those-who-hammer-their-guns-plowsspurious-quotation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shill thread

Attached: 3a5abcb50d676a0bd056298a8fc7694d51dc8f1bdbe6e5cde747aca65daac95e.webm (352x288, 720K)

>Thinking the second doesn't infringe the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. By definition, it cannot be fucked with.
GAS THE KIKES.

The constitution doesn't say that

I always tell people; What HAS happened, can, and will, happen AGAIN. You say our laws need to change because society has changed, but has human nature changed?

Attached: 1468553881977.jpg (1920x1283, 418K)

idiot

there is a process in the constitution for making changes to it. if people actually wanted the 2nd gone, it would happen

As if we would change the constitution because a few people feel like it. Love the leftist butthurt over the 2A lol :^)

Attached: 1513150699895.jpg (736x874, 70K)

Are you implying human nature isn't being social, and if so, explain the Internet

Attached: Back_to_the_Oven.png (448x421, 240K)

Why does that need to be done?

>>Assuming the Constitution can't be better
How are you going to repeal the second amendment?

Do you English?

Attached: 1484360431563.jpg (480x300, 16K)

That 2nd shot gets me everytime

>>Thinking the second doesn't infringe the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
But that's from the Declaration of Independence. Our rights are protected by the Constitution.

Attached: 29572704_2169993576554178_5313609199722093685_n.jpg (541x541, 34K)

>The constitution doesn't say that
Our rights do not come from the Constitution. Our right are protected by the Constitution.

Our firearm rights are not subject to stupid signs.

tick tock... trump already banned bump stocks... he'll be coming for the rest of the guns next...
every gun has a built in gps its been proven countless times (NYT, CNN, etc...)

Still being raided?

It'd make more sense to have better protections then

Attached: thefutureisnowMFTL.png (639x935, 687K)

>It'd make more sense to have better protections then
Firearms are the best means of protection from a variety of threats.

Our firearm rights are not subject to mob mentality.

its always pop culture signs

Name one situation where a gun saved your life

>Name one situation where a gun saved your life
Our firearm rights are not subject to self-defense statistics nor personal instances where we defended ourselves with firearms.

every day there aren't chinese boots on the ground is a day my firearms have protected me... and you too...

Sup Forums is a good place to propose legislation, what is stopping you

His head was empty. Niggers have no brains confirmed

>Name one situation where a gun saved your life
To put it another way...

We don't have to justify our inherent firearm rights. You have to justify stripping us of our inherent firearm rights.

So the constitution isn't justified?

I got chased up a tree by a heard of rabid wild hogs once. If not for my AK, I would be a pile of decaying pig shit right now.

>I trust my government to keep me safe from niggers

>So the constitution isn't justified?
Our firearm rights exist separate from what the Constitution says or doesn't say.

After all, our firearm rights are simply protected by the Constitution, not granted by the Constitution.

OP is a fag distracting people from Omnibus.

ISRAEL #1

Humans are selfish creatures. We may be social creatures but, all humans even the ones who say they aren't act on their own selfish desires.

Attached: 1496461167804.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Sources or you're wrong

I've seen you posting Israel #1 in every thread... just saying... if ive noticed... so have the rest of us....

Which nation's Constitution are you referencing

Look at the spending bill and tell me Trump is putting America first, you stupid fuck.

>Which nation's Constitution are you referencing
The U.S.'s The only one that matters in this issue.

Our firearm rights are not subject to what other countries do or say.

>Look at the spending bill and tell me Trump is putting America first, you stupid fuck.
Of course he isn't. But the issue of the day is gun control, not Trump cucking on spending.

Nobody gives a fuck about your tears, faggot. Trump is about to get us into another Jewish conflict.

This guy loves crumbs, wrong thread though

Fucker, humans are just animals we may have higher cognitive ability but, at the end of the day we're still animals who have natural instincts and surprise, surprise, natural instinct leads to selfish behavior 9 times out of 10. Christ, how old are you?

>Nobody gives a fuck about your tears, faggot.
Fuck off back to your own thread then.

>Trump is about to get us into another Jewish conflict.
Of course he is because all presidents are Jew controlled.

hehe... thats not what i said, thats what you said... now keep your words out of my mouth...

I appreciate you for staying on topic, but I don't know what other nation settled for its first republic

Shall not infringe. Case closed. He was elected to prevent foreign entanglements.

>I appreciate you for staying on topic, but I don't know what other nation settled for its first republic
It doesn't matter. Our firearm rights are inherent and not subject to what the Constitutional documents say.

Hypothetical: 2A is rescinded. All guns are illegal. 300MM guns in America. How do you get them without getting killed? And will the bad guys turn in their guns? How would you resolve that?

Someone doesn't live in niggerville I see.

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

A well regulated.
Regulated in the language of the time is well equipped.
Militia.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Co-author of the Second Amendment
during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Being necessary to the security of a free state
"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams
quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The right of the people
"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
George Washington
First President of the United States
To keep and bare arms
"The great object is that every man be armed." and "Everyone who is able may have a gun."
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Shall NOT Be infringed
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson
Third President of the United States

We keep our rights to keep your pansy asses fucking safe at night.

Do
Not
Fuck
With
Us.

"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
Edmund Burke
British Statesman, 1784
The modern delusion is that safety is exchanged at the cost of freedoms. Idiots such as you are the precise people who happily fucking cheer at things like the patriot act or the FISA renewal or the NDAA 2012 and so on. You cheer happily as you are told what to do, what to think, and what to feel.
See, according to your plan I'm the enemy. Cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener".

>repeal and replace
What should we replace it with?
I think basically the same thing, except this time with SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED in bold 96pt font.

will you also ban everything else that kills people? like cars perhaps.

We don't have to repeal ANYTHING, just get rid of Republican partisan SCOTUS

Attached: dealwithit.jpg (1500x1004, 260K)

>What should we replace it with?
they intent to replace it with laws that ban all firearms.

>will you also ban everything else that kills people? like cars perhaps.
No, just the means to stand up to the government.

look nobody needs an ak 15 that shoots 100 bullets a second with 2000 bullets in a clip seriously what would you hunt with that

It doesn't. People might.

Fuck yeah! Repeal the nineteenth amendment!

That was profoundly stupid and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1519006140127s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Go ahead, amend it faggots. Good luck getting 3/4 of the states to ratify an amendment.

>Pretending the 2nd amendment is about hunting.
It's about kill your communist pieces of shit when you try to institute your dictatorship.
But you know that, and that's why you want to take our guns away, faggot.

Attached: 1518795816032.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Thanks for posting all those FAKE NEWS quotes

monticello.org/site/jefferson/those-who-hammer-their-guns-plowsspurious-quotation

Those who hammer their guns into plows...(Spurious Quotation)
pretty much everything you quoted is fake or a distortion, for instance, Sam Adams was QUOTING SOMEONE ELSE.
Apparently your mother didn't spank your ass hard enough for telling fibs.

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (238x212, 11K)

>Good luck getting 3/4 of the states to ratify an amendment.
I think it would be much more likely that they'd get the second amendment declared unconstitutional due to a later amendment like the civil rights amendment.

Such as declaring that the act of owning a firearm inherently violates the civil rights of minorities (since the darkies do die to firearms more often).

Either that or they'll reinterpret the second amendment to no longer apply to the people. Kinda like how they reinterpreted the constitution to allow faggots to "marry."

Attached: 2A.jpg (1080x2220, 897K)

I'll fix the constitution right now. Ahem.

The right of the people to keep and bare arms; up to and including military arms, armament, ammo, and armor, shall not in any way be infringed nor privileged.

This IS what the founders meant.

>repeal and replace the second amendment
Ill only stand behind this if we replace it with an amendment for open borders and unrestricted immigration.
WHO ELSE IS WITH ME!

Its for a possible civil war moron.

Can you give me a detailed situation report as detailed as this response on what you're doing lately to protect my area?

an amendment that has been there for over 200 years better have a really good fucking reason to be repealed.

Are you actually suggesting an armed citizenry is bad? Are you fucking retarded user

Please name the required 38 states that will agree to this change.

Muh favourite diva said it should

Here's Michael Moore's idea of an updated second amendment, what do you think

"A well-regulated Militia in each State, known as the National Guard, being necessary for the public safety of each State; and the right of all people to be free of gun violence, first by prohibiting individual ownership of guns, and second, by prohibiting the State from allowing its law enforcement officers to use their guns on innocent and unarmed citizens; the right of people to not be killed by a gun, shall not be infringed.
a. Hunters may still hunt with licensed hunting guns that are stored at licensed gun clubs.
b. As nearly all gun violence is committed by the male gender, the female gender, in order to remain safe, shall be granted further rights by Congress to maintain the control and enforcement of this Amendment"

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS HAHAHAHAHHAH OH NOOOOOOOO TWO SCOOPS KRRRRRUUMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1512250903136.jpg (498x456, 69K)

>assuming something so old is smart

>first by prohibiting individual ownership of guns

and done. this is where you've lost everyone.

>Here's Michael Moore's idea
Stopped reading right there.

Fuck that fat, gungrabbing faggot.

What is better than freedom? You mean to change the Constitution to make it “better”,
meaning giving government more control.
That is not better, and “We the people” will not stand for it.

I don't know. Where the fuck do you live? Because I'v been organizing calling campaigns and applying pressure to stop the passage of Ohio Senate Bill 260, which is now set to die in committee along with a number of other gun control bills. Granted I can only do so much as one person but spreading the word to others and having them do the same has had a ripple effect. Especially after the rally for our rights where I passed word along to organizers about said bills and Mary Taylor, now currently favored for Governor over DeWine, has taken a very strong Pro Second amendment position.

So about as much as I reasonably can as one person in one obscure state that most people don't want to live in but have no choice (I, oddly enough, chose to come back to this state because I actually kind of like it here)

Our mob can take your guns faggot, there’s more of us than you and the police have our back.

Technically every man aged 17-45 who is a US citizen (or has made the pledge to become a US citizen) is part of the US militia. Go look it up: title 10 USC Section 311.

M.M. will be dead in 10 years from being a lardass

Probably should have read a little more
>As nearly all gun violence is committed by blacks, whites, in order to remain safe, shall be granted further rights by Congress to maintain the control and enforcement of this Amendment"

More pro gun ppl moron

>plagiarising this hard

> Assuming unarming the americans against their government is "improving the constitution"

Maybe read a history book? Do you know how many citizens were killed by their own government in the 20th century alone?

Where’s my TOW system? TOW’s are an American right.

>Our mob can take your guns faggot,
Perhaps...but we'd be taking down a great many of you before you took them. You really want to be in the front of that mob when you're trying to disarm someone with a loaded AR-15?

Not that you have any idea where firearm owners live, mind you.

>there’s more of us than you
There's 80+ million firearm owners. How many of you are there?

>and the police have our back.
The police will stop gun confiscations when they realize it's not worth the lot of them eating a bullet. Same goes with the military.

Thanks for advocating for large capacity magazines, poorer!

*poofer

Okay I wasn't giving an honest question, let me rephrase, how many people have you protected with your guns lately, what kind of situations do you prevent commonly in public? Do police help too or do they get in the way generally?

>Probably should have read a little more
>>As nearly all gun violence is committed by blacks, whites, in order to remain safe, shall be granted further rights by Congress to maintain the control and enforcement of this Amendment"
lol. Well that'll happen in the Ethnostate that will come about from the gun raids.

Fallacy.