Dragon Ball Supah

So let's make predictions for the Planet Sadala arc after the ToP is complete. We all know 18 is more of a contender that Gohan so that battle is won, bit will 18 join in on wacky SoL hijinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU
twitter.com/Herms98/status/936083144402288640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a reminder, please remember Android 18 is beautiful.

>"supah"
Did you want this thread to fail?

>tfw we never got Caulifla vs 18
What a waste. Would have been a cool match, since I think they're in the same ballpark, and if they aren't, they could have just kept Caulifla in SS since she forgot how to do it before meeting Goku again. I like them both too, so I wouldn't even are who lost.

MODS MODS

I'm sure this thread will find it's way

I honestly would have been cool with that. I enjoy fan service like that. Like Caulifa being super arrogant and 18 being equally arrogant and then they bond or something.

Shut the fuck up retard

I'll remember this for one episode more.

Why are you so upset friendo?

Youre making me hate 18. Stop posting retard.

Shut the fuck up about 18. What is your problem?

Imagine being this impressionable that a random user can make you hate a character for no real reason.

>hating 18 more then Ribrianne or Gohan

No it's good because all the underage will stay here and spam caulifla

>random user
He posts 18 for fucking months non stop with his stupid ass shippings and headcanons. I cant even stand looking at 18 because I remember this fucktard cribge posts.

I'm worried, where is the Frieza poster?

I am not sure what you are trying to imply here

Refreshing the catalogue while searching "super".

>forgetting about Gohan Blanco posts or Columbine Gohan, or Pedo Pan posts
user please

Best ship in dbs XDDD

That's all you?

I literally got a warning for posting that shit

>doesn't understand the implication

Why would you post this shit when 18 literally beat fatty with the power of love for Krillin last episode?

I just realized how interesting would it be if we had Yamcha in the ToP, using his original outfit and fighting against those wolves from the U9. I like Roshi but him being part of U7 was am absurd asspull, like it or not Yamcha is cannonically stronger than Roshi. Would also be nice to see Yamcha, Tien, Krilin and Goku fighting together. Original Z fighters would be more successful fanservice than Roshi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not me dumbass. The point is those posters have been cancerous way longer. The fact that you are triggered over 18 is fucking laughable

Krillin still has to have his Super death, it'll probably happen sooner rather than later. 18 will have to move on and distract herself by getting in shenanigans with Caulifla.

I'm not the triggered one you just made it sound like those were all you which would be impressive.

She loves Krillin but there isn't anything wrong with flirting with an adorable Sayian girl.

>implying Gohan won go Blanco and win the ToP

Where are they now? Surely not shitposting all threads today.

Cute SoL whennnnnnnn

Indeed

You should be thanking OP then.

Reddit threads are better than this. Waifuspammers ruined dbs for ever.

Hilarious art dude le gohan blanco xdd grand.padre. kys.

This. Best girl singlehandedly killed the scourge that was spic memes, and Sup Forums still remains ungrateful.

I'm sorry... Planet Salada arc?

Now I know how Goku feels. We remove the Jobhan posters yet they attack us for it. No gratitude at all.

Oh it's been established we're going to Sadala after the ToP

This is my wife

The only question now is will it be a 6-episode mini story or an entire full-length arc.

Are you a moron? Your waifuspamming is more cancerous than anything gohanfags came up with.

Is Caulishit posting being replaced by 18 posting now?

18 and Caulifla are the only reason I watch Super. Fuck this toyo trash

I didn't care much about her before but she really is top-tier waifu. Sucks that Super will probably just make her irrelevant again.

Nice discussion retard. What a valuable insight, can you shows us more?

>I didn't really care about her before
Seriously? The oldest 18fags are less autistic than you.

18 is great waifu and there's literally nothing you can do about that.

I can't wait for Toyo to improve the ToP arc.

She got her episode of cool, but honestly she's been cool all fucking arc.

He already did it by giving Jiren a personality.

Woah shes a waifu????? Is she your waifu? What does your mommy think of her

When Masako Nozawa dies, do you think they will cancel Super?

Fuck off toyopedro. No one likes your xicor shit

They'll make Vegeta the main character, and have him move to planet Salada to cause a civil war and become their king.

>it's been established
plz link.

Does it look like anyone here feels like discussing the show?

I downloaded tachiyomi to read dragon ball. I got it from kissanime but I dislike how some chapters read from right to left and the quality is inconsistent. Even some parts are untranslated, anyone uses this app? Who provides better quality and translations? There's mangafox , mangasee , manga here, readmanga today.

Pls respond

Definitely. She's not expendable

Did you the thread topic? Faggot whos making these doesnt know what hes doing.

Dragon ball ended after the first wish granted. Everything after that is just filler

It might be the end of Super but they'll do a spinoff series with best saiyans.

KEK

They're just going to replace her, and the worst part is the new VA will mimic that shitty annoying granny voice instead of trying to sound like an actual adult male.

Goten and Trunks?

Can't wait.

Caulifla blue when?

Wait forever.

Fuck Blue. I want SS3.

>Continuing Dragon Ball after Nozawa
YAMERO

Dragon Ball is here for the long haul. The entire reason they introduced new universes is so they always have new stories to do.

Why is she so hot?

Literally why go to planet sadala.

There is nothing there relevant to the story.

>relevant to the story
lol

>tfw you realize they're establishing new saiyan prospects since most people involved are close to death

>planet salad arc

nope, nobody gives a shit about that planet full of jobbers and chumps. the next arc is gonna be all about THE main event champion and winner of the super dragon balls himself and how NOBODY will defeat him in DBS.

Your country should get nuked u6faggot. Don't even say shit like that.

You can't fight the cold harsh reality of showbiz.

DBS is too big for them to care about some voice actor that is easily replaceable. They should've replaced that old bitch ever since Goku became an adult.

I can't wait for Sup Forums threads when it's their arc. It will truly be a golden age.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU

Has Super retcon the best Vegeta scene in,? It feels like Vegeta is not like this anymore

Talking shit about Nozawa should be a bannable offence.

Not at all. He's always there for Goku now, he just acts tsundere. Remember when he catches him on the ship?

Never ever. She is gonna carry those Blue balls forever.

>that dumb bitch
Unforgivable.
She should be treated like Yotsuba used to always be treated before these numods.

There's nothing interesting about Jiren

twitter.com/Herms98/status/936083144402288640

Lore that actually makes sense? The fuck is Toriyama smoking?

Wait where did this come from

t. increasingly nervous saijin cuckwiener for the 14th time this week

U6 haters eternally BTFO. She's not a Mary Sue, she just has a better S-cell game than everyone else.

Doesn't make her not utter shit nor complete fodder in this tournament.
>Cabba tier

Maybe currently but she's already progressed an insane amount in just 2 minutes of fighting Goku to the point where she was countering his techniques like a seasoned veteran. She could probably get blue in a day or two of intense training, the same can't be said about Cuckba.