What are your opinions on Asians?

What are your opinions on Asians?

Personally I don't mind them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

As an asian, can't stand 'em, including myself. Gotta live with it though.

More of a danger than niggers. Niggers are easily subjected, while Asians will pose a serious threat to us.

I like chinese and japanese and koreans, (and taiwan,hongkong, macau) high level people.

Depends on which type of asian
Chinese, Japanese, Korean:
>High IQ
>Xenophobic
>Don't like to race mix
> Loyal and have morals and values
honerary aryan

Brown shitskin asians
>low IQ
>high crime rate
>ultra third world
they can be tossed into the chamber with the niggers, gypsies, and kikes

except mongolians and tibetans.

pathetic

Don't do anything rash, Elliot

they are awfully autistic but they mean no harm, like them

Chinks worship the Almighty Dollar as their God and would sell their own mother.

Money driven, zero morals, and absolutely will lie, cheat, steal to get ahead. They are notorious for it at Community colleges and Universities.

Asians have no soul

The assimilated ones are fine. The culturally Asian ones are dangerous as fuck because they can seem nice but they only follow the letter of the law, not the spirit, and will do anything within those parameters to advance their personal fortune even if it fucks over society.

I have one living next door to me, quiet, respectful, no vile religion that promotes murder, I can't say a bad thing about him DESU.

Attached: muslim-london-bombings2.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Soulless insects

Hard working and don't sit around whining about white people. I like em

Attached: dg.jpg (616x441, 50K)

Well I don't mind your mom in bed but I still call her up every night for a quick row

They still vote democrat, even though they're along with us getting taxed to pay for black and hispanics to live here. Yet they're voting to fuck us both and to even increase how much we get taxed to pay for other groups. They're getting shafted in higher education, same as whites. They are generally very peaceful, yet they vote for the shit destroying us and exacerbating crime among the blacks and hispanics.

I like Asia. I like to visit Asia. I like to respect their culture and customs. I like Asians who stay in Asia, except to visit. They need to stop coming here and voting democrat and being a part of the anti-white narrative. Don't these fuckers realize they're next? If whites are gone the new narrative is anti-Asian.

Attached: 1509143956723.jpg (530x530, 31K)

they're alright

whites create
asians innovate
blacks desecrate

Better than any eurofags and spics or niggers, pretty much the master race

You want Asian puss don’t you?

They are what Asia is for