How does it feel not living in the best state in the Union?

>Delicious orange juice
>Key lime pie
>No snow
>Awesome sunny beaches
>Cuban food
>Negros only in large cities
>Publix

Must really suck, huh?

Attached: 1521394479356.png (420x420, 75K)

i want to die but for unrelated reasons

Florida can fix all. Come and be enlightened, my child.

Attached: 1479487243789.jpg (377x652, 83K)

How does it feel not living in the best country in the universe?

>delicious Timmy's
>beaver tails
>comfy snow
>awesome mountains to ski on
>Harvey's burgers
>Chinks only in two cities
Must really suck, eh?

Attached: IMG_9053.jpg (295x293, 35K)

Florida is pretty great except for the swamp smell and the occasional man that goes insane from heat/bathsalts/cthulhu. Great economy, booming business, low costs.

Attached: Bubba.jpg (1020x1530, 221K)

ok i will

Do tell which country that is please.
>inb4 cucknada

You wouldn't spin lies on a mongoloian throatsinging forum, would you.

>OJ is available in every state

> I've had it. It's ok.

> You trade snow for swamp heat

> Fair point

> It's okay but overrated. PR food is better.

> So you choose between niggers or redneck cousin fuckers idk dude

> Slightly above average supermarket with slightly above average prices is not something to brag about

Now lets look at real facts.

Hurricanes, mosquitoes of death, HAITAINS, nigger infestations, "florida man does x" is an actual meme, SHIT ECONOMY, trashy women, etcccc

I lived in FL for years. It's not a place worth bragging about desu

Attached: 59d91222b1d59.jpg (679x643, 54K)

It's definitely not the Teutonic Caliphate

(Though to be fair PR is worse than Florida by a longshot)

>I lived in FL for years. It's not a place worth bragging about desu
flag checks out

>no snow
Oh, we got snow. The good kind.

Attached: RC Cola.jpg (500x500, 84K)

>people have never lived in any place besides where they currently are right now

Attached: 1521874575645.png (600x842, 103K)

Answer me one question, "Floridian".. what color is Key Lime Pie supposed to be?

Colorless, to very light beige.

6.5 million people with below average intelligence. Literally millions that are really fucking stupid. Everyday ass wipes that are sick and tired of Boston, Jersey, or New York move here, and do their best to turn Florida into a sunny yankee shithole. Florida is past the point of no return, the California of the South.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye.

Fl going for Trump
Pa going for Trump
Wi going for Trump

Dang right!

Fl. is honestly one of the best place I've vacationed to.

We're fine outside of the cities.
Here in Brevard, shit's cool and the only notable shit is the occasional nigger-on-nigger shooting. Keeps things funny IMO. No one valuable gets hurt here. Also, as an avowed cop-hater, I can't really hate on Wayne Ivey. Fat fuck as he may be, he seems decent enough. I'm sure he'd gut a commie if given half a chance, so we have that in common. Florida is a very weird place. It changes radically depending where you are. The differences between various parts of Florida are greater than the differences between Florida and other states.

Attached: 1468081051492.jpg (863x1390, 174K)

go away non-Floridian.

Anything else is food coloring man.

im in florida but sams has the best fresh OJ. always get a sample when i go, and buy a bottle once a month maybe. pretty expensive.

Attached: .jpg (750x1000, 135K)

it's faint/light yellow in color unless you're getting it from some shithole where they dye it green because everyone assumes because they're 'limes' it should be green. Ripe key limes are yellow in color.

and im pretty sure sams has these all across the nation.

Have a bump , my nogger

>it's faint/light yellow in color
Alright, that's what I meant by light beige.
It shouldn't have any green for sure. Except for lime rind garnish if you're a fancy gourmet.

Texas and Florida need to team up to defeat the spic hordes.

Attached: txflcover-e1414445715857.jpg (470x555, 59K)

Also take this picture, I find it funny

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 11K)

Stop talking about how great our state is or else we'll get more snowbirds.

Florida is fucking garbage one of the worst states right up there with new mexico and alaska

Maryland on the other hand...

Ah yes...our local delicacy...the Pub Sub™

I fucking hate snowbirds, fucking crusty Jews that can’t drive on the damn road. Fuck em.

>calls Florida garbage
>hails Maryland
Your shitty state doesn’t even compare.

>puerto rico
>complaining about tropical storms and shit economies
ha

I hate them so much. Its always Canadians who can't drive for shit or New Yorkers talking about muh pizza and how great their state is yet they want to relocate and shit up our state like they did theres.

On the other hand? It is an absolute dump. I have lived in both. Florida kicks the shit out of Maryland.

How bad is the Yankee problem down there? I always hear them say 'I'll move to Florida when I retire', or is that just a joke/meme?

Attached: 1496279610559.jpg (500x513, 55K)

Bubba is such a fag. God he's been around since the early 90's here locally and he has the same shtick. His only fans are meth heads in Hillsborough and Pasco counties. The Bubba Army lol. You only see Bubba Army stickers on tow trucks and niggered out redneck trucks. how the fuck do you know Bubba in fucking Denmark BTW?

Attached: bubba army.jpg (900x900, 77K)

It's funny you should mention Maryland.
That's my home state, and I still love it(unions drove me out though, fuck that shit and income taxes). I grew up in rural Maryland though, which like rural Florida, is a far cry from more urban ares.
The problem with Maryland is, the state is small and three counties dictate policy for everyone else with a sealed fist. Here in Florida, the decent people still have power and a voice. It's almost the opposite, where the city faggots are all isolated and the rural areas have more overall power in Tallahassee.

Hence: Transparent packpacks(lol i troll u) over an AWB. Because fuck spoiled brats in particular.

Also, cheap Yuengling.

Just stay close to the Georgia and Alabama lines