Kino no tabi

I enjoy 2017 more than 2003. I Like the other characters getting more episodes than Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Bsrrq3hMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2003 OP > 2017 ED > 2003 ED = 2017 OP

Nah fuck off.

no no no no it's
2003 ED>>> 2017 OP > 2003 OP > 2017 ED

Plebeian taste.

I like both, but older one was slightly better.

I am completely heartbroken over how this new series popularity and how these threads turned out.
We've sure fallen a long way down since the sticky.

The new series is coming off as LN advertisement a little too much. Too many characters introduced and given their own episodes for a 12 episode season. I guess it might work out in the long run if there are more seasons, but if this is it then it's spread way too thin.

It just isn’t anywhere near as good user. Kino was all about the feeling of adventure and alieness behind each country, not the specific countries policies or characters themselves. At least for me anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Bsrrq3hMY
Debate this, if you think 2017 is better.

>i'm heartbroken that people like thing

Sup Forums

>hermes talking with other characters
>2nd ep being 2003's worst arc
Those plus the predictable 1st ep made me stop. does it get any better?

whats wrong with hermes talking to other characters? he did that in 2003 too

I'll withhold proper judgement until the season is complete. Though I'm nowhere near as excited every week as I thought I might be.

>I'll withhold proper judgement until the season is complete.
Same, although I'm not optimistic that it's going to change my mind from my current thoughts.

I agree, the new series does kino completely wrong. She doesn't seem like a passive observer, but rather an active anime protagonist. The charm is gone. People who voted or those stories, obviously voted for the most action packed/intense stories. But somewhere along the line, the quiet and thoughtful story is lost.

>Debate this youtube video because I'm a dumb phoneposter incapable of forming my own opinions

I mean like other characters acknowledge him now. They react to what he says and address Kino and Hermes using the plural pronoun. In the 2003 version it's always ambiguous whether they're responding to him because the conversation makes complete sense even if you take out his dialogue.

I don't know what the LN actually does but I miss that aspect from 2003.

You're imagining things, go rewatch it.

He does offer interest thoughts about the new show. And me being a phoneposter (because I'm in a seminar at the moment), doesn't make the videos points any worse.

I sincerely hope it's a seminar on not being a faggot because you sound like you really need it.

Does Kino ever get into any long drawn out fights in the LN's?

I'm pretty sure I'm right. You go rewatch it and try to take out hermes's lines.

Do they have Kino visit new countries? Or is it just fresh animation and voice acting?

What was this little cunt's problem?

For the most part it's new stuff.

Kino visits CCCP when?

Damn, that ep was so boring I skipped straight to the end.

That episode was my favorite.

I hope you're not the guy I was originally replying to.

Plebian spelling

I sure hope you're pretending to be retarded.

Here's your (You)

There were like only 5 good stories anyways.

Fuck off, are you the guy who didn't believe Hermes could talk or not?

user you make no sense. Don't tell me to fuck off and then ask me a question. You could have been talking about anyone so I didn't care to give a serious answer but yes I was that guy.

Well, you're a massive fucking faggot in that case. How the fuck can you post something like that when you've skipped entire episodes?

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself

It makes me feel worse, actually. I thought you were just misremembering an old series, but it turns out you didn't even properly watch it in the first place. Fucking retard.

user, stop being an attention whoring autist. Not everyone spends as much time in a vegetative state watching mediocre shit as you.

Now hopefully someone has something to say about the show and salvage the thread.

I miss potato Kino. Where did it all go so wrong?

Not him but your butthurt over being outed as an incorrect episode-skimming faggot is pretty apparent, quite embarrassing really. Actually watch a show before trying to talk about it you whiny bitch, and don't kick and scream so much when someone makes you look like a retard. It's poor form.

But yes hopefully the thread will be salvaged for this show you've barely watched.