How do you honestly feel about NTR plots outside hentai?

How do you honestly feel about NTR plots outside hentai?

I hate misunderstandings even more

isn't misunderstanding the most causes of ntr

Good way to get me to drop a series I'm watching or never pick up a series I'm not.

No?

This, it just feels so cheap.
As for NTR, I see it as more of a gimmick outside of H manga

If the mc is pathetic or shit I don't care.

I'd like to see it in harem. Those faggots always serve it.

If I don't hate the manga, is the anime at least good enough to watch for animated fanservice?

You mean cheating is a gimmick? The normal ass topic in stories that has existed outside of you fucking H-manga for centuries?

Something about a nice/innocent guy/girl getting dumped or cheated makes me horny for some reason

Depends, I still haven't found a decent recent anime/manga with that element on it. I doubt there will be any decent ones soon tackling relationship issues, especially with the mainstream focusing a lot on harem + isekai (and the occasional dark and gritty settings)

Especially when the MC is an ultra beta maggot or if the girl is an innocent 'nice girl' character.
Too many faggots here self insert themselves into the story.

NTR is ___

reality

Soft.

Shit and adds drama in the worst possible way.

how do you feel about anime directors who insert non canon scenes like this to destroy a series popularity and ruin a mangakas life

>Someone tries to cuck MC
>MC slaps the shit out of them and shuts them down

Why doesn't this happen?

I like it since it pisses off the normalfags on Sup Forums.

Jesus fucking christ. You just spent the entire fucking week going about cuck this ntr that about this show without rest. And you are gonna start again?

cuck me senpai

Trash

Saw it happen once. Pity it was a oreimo doujin.

At least they arent posting about Spotted Flower and not Madarama getting fucked in the ass by a Tranny cause he couldnt get a BJ from his used goods wife.

It makes me pissed instead of horny, especially if the non-cuck is abusive or less attractive than the cuck.

It’s garbage fetish material. We leave it at that before some nigga dies.

Betrayal is a cardinal sin IMO

For leftists

Impartial. I'm alright with it if the NTRing one is more fun and interesting than the one being NTRed but that almost never happens and it usually feels like cheap melodrama to get a reaction out of the audience. Pic related is NTR done right.

It is great the one being NTR'd is a self-insert beta MC. I really wish there were more anime and manga where this kind of character suffers.

But it is pretty shit when everything was a misunderstanding and no actual ntr happened.

So why did they decide to just go willy-nilly and do whatever they wanted this anime? It shares nothing with the manga other than the name and characters.

shit, cheating is a soap-opera tier plot

MURDEROUS INTENT

Pic not related?

gay

Left-wing

To show people the gyaru fad is a shitty one. The director decided to stop the wish fulfillment and give people a dose of reality. The only gyaru that's not shitty is Galko.

The NTR might not have happened but it's still a NTR plot

A good way to trigger Anons

leftist

It might have happened. When a guy and a girl get alone, things might happen. We weren't there so we won't know. And never take the girl's word for it, women are known to lie.

Irrelevant, the girl was a bitch that he needed to dump anyway.

soyboy's fetish

This. There were tons of signs that Yame never cared for MC. Like when he tried to kiss her in episode 2 and she ran away.

whats the ending, did they break up or still in a relationship?

If the MC is beta self-insert faggot then I'm happy to watch it and enjoy every second of these self-insertfags go ape shit on Sup Forums