Raildex

Best MC of all time

Would Kurokohaters like her if she called Touma Onii-sama and was trying to seduce him instead of Mikoto?

Retarded Toumafags

Yes.

Agreed.

t. mobilecuck.

Misaka will bear healthy children from Touma's seed that they will raise together over the course of their happy and loving marriage

I can say with complete and utter confidence that Kuroko would be immensely improved as a character if she wasn't a lesbian, yes.

Stop making Kamikuro real.

Mikoto can't even deal with him breathing the same air as another girl. How is any "marriage" between them going to be happy when there's no way she will be able to accept that Othinus and Index are and will always be a higher priority than her? Actually, wait. Back up a minute. Literally any crying girl that is within Touma's view would be more important to him than her at the moment he's helping her. And when he's done helping that girl, it's on to the next one. Mikoto's not gonna get what she wants out of him. Unless she does Uiharu suggested and perpetually stayed in trouble. Which also wouldn't be happy.

Nice OP, surely this won't attract shitposting.

Kamikoto heals the soul

He'd be better if he didn't lecture every person he fights in the middle of the fucking fight

No brakes.

No that's what sets him apart. I need my important fight dialogue. It makes it better.

Too stupid to come up with an actually decent topic, are we? Also, no he's not. Not by a long shot.

That's literally his thing though and in-universe he'd be way less effective if he wan't the kind of dude who makes long speeches.

>being this salty his favorite MC isn't the best

Yeah he's the best MC. Best by a long shot.

>still no SS of Touma being roped into Kuroko's Judgment adventures
Why even live?

>Retarded Toumafags
Is that even a real thing? who would like Touma outside of sexually repressed teenage girls?

I would, I admire Touma for being a stand up guy

More than half of this fanbase.

I'd rather see Kuroko get dragged into Touma's madness. Watching their interactions as Touma rolls with the punches and Kuroko just tries to keep up with the insanity would be great.

>correct

How the fuck do you keep up with the LN if you don't like Touma to some degree? It would take an extreme amount of autism to read through 40 something volumes for a series where you hate the protagonist who has so much presence.

You'd be amazed. People read the entirety of Nisekoi for example.

Nisekoi is a manga so that's easier to swallow than a novel. It's like the same thing with Akame ga Kill back when Sup Forums had big ass threads for it.

Raku is a nice guy, the mc cucking the confession of the girls became a new type of fanservice to me, I enjoy to see bitches getting ignored more than getting attention.

There is a good 1/3 of novels in which Touma is not the only one focused on. The world is far larger than Touma as well. Its also connected to real kife mythology. Stop acting so surprised when there is a portion of the fanbase that likes this series for things other than Touma considering its quite large.

1/3 is not enough to continue a series. Especially NT. The world can be large, but most events ARE on Touma. Stop kidding yourself with such excuses.

>if you miss your dash attack as Kuroko you fall right on your face

Seeing the faces of characters I hate usually pisses me off more than just reading about them for some reason. Probably because I am more of a visual guy.

What's so good about him?

Yes, I know people read this series for things other than Touma, that's obvious and not the point. It just doesn't make sense to force yourself to read the series if you hate the MC who is quite literally the core of everything, including the setting. Don't mistake me as jerking off Touma as the best thing ever, I'm just talking from a logical point of view.

She’s a high skill character for high skill players. Try using Accelorator if you want somebody easier but still useful.

I'd say another 1/3 of the novels that DO focus on Touma have other characters to hold interest. Don't care for Touma? You'll run into someone like Acqua. There's always more going on than just "look at and fawn over the MC because hes MC, guys!" Some parts of the series it feels like its happening around Touma than to him

It's not about what you enjoy, retard. It's about CONTINUING it as you can like things without having to continue it. People legitimately forcing themselves through a series where only 1/3 of it is asinine.

I already know she works, if you use your setup properly you'll go right through mobs with no issue and a easy way to avoid them as well, even though she doesn't do a lot of stamina damage can can poke bosses pretty well as well, there you go mp

Orianna nerf when?

Personally, I like him because he's an upstanding piece of shit whose quite amusing. That and I have to respect how fucking hard he works to get through the day.

>I read action harem series for side stuff beyond the mc story and his hoes
Railkeks

What is the buckle thing on Accelerator's pants supposed to mean

like what purpose does it serve, is it some weird niche japanese fashion thing?

You going to post more Alter images or the same one? That was one good thing you had going.

it's an impostor who just saved the image
the real fate boogeyman only strikes towards the end of threads

Junko breaking all her bones going 100% soon

The obvious answer is whatever it is they read the series for charms them far more than Touma irritates them? It's not a hard concept to grasp. Seems like you're still having trouble grasping the fact not everyone reads this for Touma.

I thought you were talking about pvp. If you’re losing with Kuroko you’re probably not meant to play this game.

You mean his belt? He's a stick. He needs it to keep his pants on.

Looks like belts. Probably to keep his pants within his reflection field.

There's not enough of this so called "charm" for someone to continue for 43 volumes, sorry. I say this as someone who loves everything about this series. It mainly and naturally revolves around the protagonist which would be the anchor point people would stick for. I feel it's hard for you to grasp something so logical and that tons of people like certain characters or whatever without even following the series or main novels. Which is the point so not really an obvious answer.

>I say this as someone who loves everything about this series.
Even Saten?

Git gud

How would Fusou Ayame and Sogiita Gunha get along?

Shit you got me.

What is the source of this Oriana? I thought it was Soba so ended up reading his doujin but didn't see it.

All I got was an excellent fap.

They'd be great friends, although Ayame wants to be the hero at the center of attention but would probably end up as Gunha's sidekick. It has good banter potential.

Just two extra illustrations from this nice Fukiyose one

Oh, so you're shitposting and trying to imply that people who don't care for Touma can't possibly read the novels. I'll say this one more time.

Anyone who is honestly reading these novels and does not like Touma has some other aspect of this story they really like, and they like whatever it is more than they dislike Touma.

It's very simple and this is the last I'll say about it

Well, at least it was a good mistake.

Thanks.

She will get a shota healer backpack when she helps to dismantle a criminal gang that distributes Body Crystal next arc to help her fight the final boss who will be riding on a Kaiju

What about Index? She'll always hold a special place in my heart as the only character I've legitimately gone out of my way to like. I failed miserably, but boy did I try.

>I'm shitposting despite providing supporting reasons
user are you alright? Like grow a spine.

I'm sorry but your simplicity has yet to address anything so nope still wouldn't work given the factors I've already mentioned. My point remains.

It's fine mikotofag, enjoy her 10 seconds of screentime every couple of volumes then.

I've only seen the first season of BnHA but it's basically the same power as the MC's isn't it? But with the added bonus of enhancing specific senses.
Although we haven't seen the limits of rampage dress yet.

>There's not enough of this so called "charm" for someone to continue for 43 volumes,
theres new characters and plot points literally every volume, your point doesn't really work here.

I like Touma, but come on.
>white knight
>gets picked on by girls
>unlucky
>hasn't stuck his doinker in Mikoto yet

Would you respect me if I said I liked her quite a bit or hate my guts

The point isn't that you have to suck Touma's dick to enjoy the series. The point is that despising Touma but getting deep into the series makes no sense because too many things revolve around him.
A neutral standpoint at the very least is sensible.

My point is that he's still going to be the fulcrum which is especially the case. Again, I have no beef if you don't like him, I'm talking from a draw perspective.

Pretty much this.

>Uses little girls as blunt weapons
>Bullies edgelords to tears after removing their arms
>Not even the most unlucky anymore
>Has better taste than that

>Would literally give Satan a helping hand if he felt like it.

He's the scariest kind of White Knight

There are some events in which is is the direct focus or reason, such as the more recent arcs and then there are arcs in which it feels more like he's gotten involved with something bigger, my point though is that if someone is into the world building or other characters, that shit is never going to run out because of the way kamachi writes, so if someone was interested because of that, they're getting a really big helping of it

This is true. I acknowledge that one for sure.

In the New Testament volume 2 Kanzaki says that there were no extra-vehicular activity before.

But what about what happened in the Miracle of Endymion movie?

Touma saves whoever it is he wants to save, fuck your logic.
Guy saved fucking Othinus, that really should make it obvious how deep he's willing to go.

I'd question your sanity.

>whiteknight
He just doesn't want to see people hurt in front of him, there's literally nothing wrong with this.

>This doesn't work because I say so!

I'm afraid you're wrong.

Let me make it even more simple for you.

Billy dislikes Touma.
Billy, does however, really like x.
In fact, Billy's desire to see more of x is stronger than his dislike of Touma.
Billy can continue following this series until his irritation with Touma outweighs his desire to see more x. Billy will probably take a break or drop the series if that happens

x could be a different character, the setting, or plot points. It could even be multiple things.

Why do people love nigjou

Stop using word like "Nig". Im black and gay also jewish. but people like me should be allow live in this world.

Billy seems like a desperate waifufag, the poor guy must be out of his mind completely blue balled.

>stop using words I dont like
No one cares, go to reddit if you want to be hugged

Maybe he is waifufagging. Maybe whatever he's reading this series for has nothing to do with a girl. But if he's legitimately reading the series and not just skimming wikis, whatever he's reading this series for is just as valid as reading it for Touma

I think everyone arguing this has forgotten the original point was about hating touma. Because he's so prevalent. It's one thing to hate index because she never shows up, it's another to be neutral to touma and not particularly care when he shows up, it's another however to be annoyed constantly while reading.

>mikoto has no as-

Holy shit Sup Forumstards would want you publicly executed, but this is Sup Forums we shouldn't have any of those fuckers lurking here.

Said nobody ever.

No. She'd still be annoying as fuck, not to mention it'd be even more generic.

I'd say there's different levels of dislike.

Example: Some people enjoy certain aspects of Mikoto while disliking others.

There can even be a love/hate relationship.

"Mikoto's great but I hate her stupid crush" is a common thing said around here.

Why can't it be the same for Touma?

Just because you may really dislike something about Touma doesn't mean you're going to be raging every single time he appears.

post spagheti

But Mikoto is great and I love her stupid crush.

Why does he care, though?
So, people are getting hurt, well boo-hoo, who fucking cares. I don't understand why that should affect him in any way.

A dropped one?

He wants to be a hero of justice like his father, Batman.

People say that Railgun secondaries will be mad at Season 3, but I think they will love because it has more focus to the science stuff than Railgun ever did, the yurifags are a vocal minority

Some people have this weird thing called empathy

That's your decision. Some may agree others may not.

People seem to care more about secondary butthurt more than actual season 3. SAD!