Let's be realistic Sup Forums

They could pass a bill tomorrow that says ownership of every kind of firearm in the US is now illegal. And nobody would do a damn thing about it. Everyone talks big on the internet like "yeah COME AND GET 'EM" but let's be fucking realistic. nobody would do shit. Nobody would throw their life away.

So given that this is the 100% indisputable reality - is the jig up? The game is over? We're fucked and it's only a matter of time?

Attached: 1300905763515.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDJLvF1dUek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cliven Bundy

Wrong!

Bundy surrendered to the police and was arrested. He ended up winning his case the old fashion way, through a criminal trial he won.

And let me be clear - I'm not saying this with glee or joy or something. I'd love to believe people would fight, especially since those people wouldn't be me since I don't actually own any guns. But I know they wouldn't, and I know the police wouldn't "revolt" and refuse to follow orders like some people seem to think.

Boom.

OP is a nigger faggot.

sage

Yes, but look at how many people came to his aide with their rifles. Thankfully it didn't result in bloodshed. I would simply stash and the hide the few guns I have. I'd take the charge/fine but in the end, I won't willfully give them up. There are a lot of people that will fight. Trust me, it would become a hostile situation. Won't happen anyways.

>Yes, but look at how many people came to his aide with their rifles
None of whom fired at the police except one, who was killed.

Sorry buddy, Wikipedia tells me he's one of those "sovereign citizen" nutjobs, and a racist to boot! Thus, everything he ever did is moot.

Next!

Attached: 33b1c65ba1b192844497d59bec5d93b6.png (1380x79, 16K)

and just in case you missed that bit there about his highly racist comment, they've also dedicated an entire subsection to his horrible racism.

Attached: 654d6280812439447bd1b32402a1759a.png (1693x396, 84K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER

And it was over a trite issue. Now try nixing our second. Guess who is in charge of weapons confiscation, the National Guard. Who is going to willfully open their homes to them? Nobody, so now we are talking unlawful search and seizure. It's a moot point anyways, it'll never happen.

No point of living if we can't truly be free.

>"no one would do a damn thing about being disarmed
Is that a risk you are willing take?

>nobody cares about freedom
Come live in a country without freedom of speech or the right to defend yourself. Americans have so much more rights than the rest of the world.

>nobody would do a damn thing about it
They would if feds went door to door to collect them. Only a retard would think otherwise.

I think i've just figured out why libshits are so fucking stupid. Instead of being against a republican/conservative government they are actually against the republican/conservative citizens of the U.S.
Hence why all of their bitching is directed at citizens by proxy of trying to get the government to fuck with them instead of bitching at the fucked up shit our government does.

Attached: 1489171912537.jpg (367x411, 26K)

I'm not sure why you're asking me this but yes I'm sure leftists are more than willing to risk the lives of police and military men. It's not like they'd be confiscating the guns themselves

To simplify they don't want the government to govern and keep out country great. They want to use the authority of the government to destroy their ideological "enemies".

>I would simply stash and the hide the few guns I have.

Why bother, you fucking pussy? They're not worth dying over?

people would be fighting already if any resistance stood a chance at stopping the removal of rights around the globe.

we all pussied out when push can to shove. It's over.

For now. I think it's only a matter of time until we're the same as the UK. if it happened to you why wouldn't it happen to us? And it doesn't seem anything will be changing for you guys anytime soon, if anything it's getting worse

I live in Boston, I would be severely outgunned. I know my limits. I'd probably head to NH and find a group up there.

Ofc but there would still be some Euro-American who would take action. There are a lot of talented and strong people there.
youtu.be/PDJLvF1dUek (link maybe, perhaps, in some ways, related)

This is what I'm saying. No one is fighting for their rights anywhere. It's just capitulation everywhere.

Life is too comfortable and cozy. There's too much to lose by fighting it, and the consequences of us being completely disarmed are too far in the future. Besides, what are the chances you accomplish anything by fighting it anyway? You'll just die in vain, and the media will even make you out to be a villain on top of it

Precisely. The same exact question would be posed to anyone else thinking about all out confiscation. The leftists would be happy to let someone else do the job, but they fail to remember "when the neighbor's house is on fire, yours is in imminent danger." Police and military that bat the idea around of "they wouldn't do a damn thing" has already been asked and answered among themselves ad nauseum-- "is it a risk they are willing to take?" Their answer is no.

I think you under estimate how crazy some people are

Attached: elgoblino.png (512x512, 81K)

We never had a constitution. That thing saves your ass. Brits are spineless weaklings. It took one shooting and we lost all our guns. I hate this place. I have hated it since I was a child.

It would the same as Rhodesia, minus the racial aspect. Basically, there will be Guardsmen, cops, and federal agents, outright refusing to enforce gun laws. You think the majority of them would be onboard with a gun-grab. Ever live in a city where the cops didn't have a union contract? Yeah, they wouldn't do shit.

>They could pass a bill tomorrow that says ownership of every kind of firearm in the US is now illegal.

Sure they could, but then it would be stricken down by court rulings in about a quarter second after a flood of lawsuits by American citizens.

you don't get out the country much, do ya boy?

Attached: blackrednecksmatter.jpg (1076x683, 114K)