Dragon Ball Super

Do you think her S cell count per atom is in the quadrillions, or maybe even in the googol?

They should have revived Cell.

HEY SAIYAN GIRLS! TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

Is Toriyama foreshadowing the Resurrection of C?

>fulljuan_9602

midichlorian

>cell count
>per atom

nobody cares about some chump who jobbed to an even bigger jobber, so nope, keep dreaming, retard.

They're getting erased so technically it's not dying.

Talk shit about Gohan, Kefla, Vegeta or Frieza but don't touch Chiaotzu. let's have some respect for once

S CELLS

>implying Super Saiyan cells aren't plank size
Explain Kefla's excellent and admirable S cell count then.
There's probably more S cells in one of her fingers than atoms in the entire multiverse.

It technically is since they will cease to live.

>Toriyama comes up with something retarded
>nerds rush to justify and explain it

Who?

Yes but cells are literally made of atoms. You can't have a cell per atom.

That's wrong, scientists lied to you.

how do they transmit information to each other if they are that small, seems very illogical

In other news water is wet.

>neckbeards complain that there's no explanation for them transforming so fast
>they get an explanation but still find something to complain about

don't you have a god to be attending t-

>information can't be passed on the quantum level

SO MANY S-CELLS

The absolute state of U6fags

What the fuck is S cell, what have I missed

Who's stronger than Gohan Santo?

It's the key to all of this.
It also proves that Kefla is the perfect breeding partner.

>Toriyama comes up with a rational explanation that contextualises some of the lore
>Retards and brainlets still can't understand

Look at those S cells!

Goku (Santa)

not effectively
how do u suppose you can get information accurately at quantum level?

>Give me my daily S-Cell dose user

Fixed.

Water isnt wet you fucking buffoon

I fucking hate when Toriyama does this. Every time he makes a mistake he reaches far up his ass to pull out an explanation worse than most headcanons

Go to bed, Toyotaro.

The one man who could cancel out S-Cells

>battle damage
made me spill my s-cells

Go shit some tacos Santiago

Maybe he doesn't really care about explaining made up shit to a bunch of angre neckbeards on the internet, and just moves the plot as he sees fit, like many authors do and should do.

>battle damage
Sure, you can call it battle if you want.

There's literally nothing to complain about here. You're just being a reactionary faggot.

How come Jimenez brought down Jobhan to his knees?

If this is the explanation why can't they fucking say it in the show. God fuxking damn. Also I guess that shits all over the mysticism of the SS lore. Guess you just need good genes and Vegeta from Saiyan arc was right all along. Congrats DBS you just pulled a Naruto.

didn't vegeta impregnae bulma before he left for space

>elitists have spent 20 years calling the inherited super saiyan theory dumb
>they're now having collective cognitive dissonance over being proven wrong

The way you go Super Saiyan is by having a gentle heart, a high enough power level, and the right amount of S Cells. Think midichlorians
Also, the guy who was the first SSG was some guy named Yamoshi. He was a massive jobber that still lost to a bunch of Saiyans even after going SSG. You become SSG when his ghost touches you.

Then where the fuck did Caulifla inherit Super Saiyan from?

This shit is just as bad as midichlorians in Star Wars, I bet Toriyama was watching Phantom Menace.

>When his ghost touches you
L-lewd

what the literal fuck

where is all this from?

cabba's s-cells must've been part of some off-screen training for kale and caulifa

He was just Super Saiyan it seems like.

She has an unnaturally large number of S-cells and gentle upbringing also appears to help.

A gentle heart.Then how the fuck did Vegeta do it.

Most recent interview with Toriyama.

How does this work? Does someone contact me to start my own dragonball youtube channel? Do the anons apologize now? I never really cashed in on all of the times I get proved right.

Toriyama needs to fucking kill himself.

>tripshit

this isn't about you, histrionic faggot. stop posting.

You don't NEED it. Vegeta grinded up his power level

Forgot my picture

Real answer is not even think about it since the writers never will
If I had to try explain with my own headcanon, I guess having a really high S Cell count can make up for not having the Gentle Heart Perk requirement.

Cabba's S cells

>You become SSG when his ghost touches you
the fact that this is true is retarded
WHY DIDN'T THE NAMEKIAN BECOME SSG THEN?

But it is. It's annoying to be right all of the time with no fanfare.

Well then I guess Vegeta was right all along about Saiyans have their potential judged at birth. Just replace battle power with S Cells.

READ

So the determining factor of whether you can go super saiyan is your midic- I mean S-Cell count?

explain yourself right this instant

You're not even getting it right. He just showed them the ritual somehow.

Oh okay

no

Erasure and death have different mechanics. The former for instance won't have an afterlife.

It's amazing how this shit is explained in literally the simplest way possible yet retards still don't get it. This fucking fanbase.

that says yes

Reminder

>Maybe he doesn't really care about explaining made up shit to a bunch of angre neckbeards on the internet
If that's the case, he wouldn't have said anything.

>Toriyama finally explains how Super Saiyan works and why Goku and Vegeta’s family can do it so easily
>Sounds like a cringy fanfic from the early 2000’s

so the ritual just calls the ghost ?
goku is a necromancer or some shit?

Soon.

Also I don't know if it's even been confirmed the dragon can reverse erasures (maybe only the Super dragon?). Goku and Vegeta just assume they'll be able to.

that says maybe

he's an old senile fool

Enjoy DB+DBZ for what they are, ignore everything recent

oh shit zeno even destroys that universes afterlife. Thats fucked up.

Toriyama should have added something about Vegeta, but it seems that a lack of gentleness can be compensated for an extremely high battle power. S-cells are a necessary requirement that can be developed through living an easy and gentle lifestyle (Remember Vegeta stayed on earth for quite sometime so he could have gotten a sufficient amount of them) and due to being even stronger then Goku was when he went Super Saiyan managed to compensate for the lack of gentleness with raw power.
Brainlets can't get this easy and simple explanation.

that say yes

Shut the FUCK up

>this explains away the biggest criticism people had of her
Man Sup Forums is going to be so pissed.

It's cool that we got this information, but are we getting anything else? I still want explanations about the more recent fuck ups.

Caulifla is basically Rey
>Girl has the most midiclorians

>being a super saiyan is now about genes

There was an 'explanation' before: evolution and "tingles." Also, just because you give an explanation, that doesn't mean it's exempt from being retarded.

Goku held back a lot, get over it.

Where can I download all of them? Japanese with English subs

I guess his personality is of some use to him.

>mfw this retcon destroys any of the mysticism of SS but its okay since it explains the power of two characters

>Goku after losing his memory's grew up pure of heart, so the S-cells in his body increased. After his fight with Ginyu and resting in the healing tank his body must have reached the power level required to become a Super Saiyan.

>Taking it back 5 years we have Gohan being born of a father that was not a Super Saiyan but pure of heart, so his starting S-cell would dwarf Gokus at birth. Gohan then grew up in a more peaceful life style then Goku for four years so by the time he fought Cell his S-cells must have been higher then everyone. Being trained by Goku gave him the power to unlock Super Saiyan two.

>Now Seven years past. We have a Goku that has been training in after life with his body(he died a heroes death against Cell) So that's seven years of training and an even more peaceful life then on earth raising his S-cells to dwarf Gohans, allowing Goku to reach Super Saiyan 3

>Then we have Trunks/Goten that had fathers that could go Super Saiyan so they were more then likely born with more then enough S-cells to go Super at birth. this could also mean Gotentks being able to go Super Saiyan Three was because the boys combined S-Cells and power hit the mark for SS3.

Based Toriyama threading everything together like a champ.