Gantz

Literally the best manga/anime in existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJYLBzBh4ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to school.

Are you being bullied user? If you tell me who I'll kill them for you.

Gantz is too edgy for most people here

Is that our guy inu?

Came lookinf for the edge
Stayed for the tits

Gantz gets hate because main characters die and most can't handle that.

I want to see Reika in an animated sex scene

I've seen lot of mc die, but Gantz is shit

Yeah, that's what people don't like about it. It's not the way apparently important subplots literally just walk out the door, or the way it ends with a wet fart.

you read that stuff?

>anime Reika never ever

Wasn’t she in the recent movie?

Anime ja nai

Wut

The explanation of what the Gantz balls were is even weired than their very existence. Why that of all things?

Gantz is awesome though. Truly one of the greats. It has a lot of flaws but I think the 100 point alien arc more than makes up for it.

It got so damn stupid. What was the entire journalist in germany arc for?
>we are actually mass producing gantz balls
>from a schematic transmitted from aliens via my autistic son's ramblings
>we made it look like a game show because that's the only way to safely distribute all this advanced alien technology
>also it actually works like a game show because reasons

Gantz gave me a latex suit fetish.

Merely fed mine.

2d animation can't do the art justice. It will look like shit.

I think I still have PTSD from watching Gantz turn into what it did. How can someone butcher their own work in such a way? Its actually tragic. Oh well, at least we got Buddha arc.

It's always like that with jap authors for some reason.
They always go and explain shit that would be much better off if left ambigious. And it nearly always opens the floodgates for all sorts of plotholes and retardation.

Gantz gets hate because a lot of it reads like Oku just asked a crystal ball what should happen each week. It's simply a bad series.

This, really. It's just a monster of the week gorefest which didn't put enough effort into making proper sense.

Gantz is a masterpiece really
Its wasted on the japanese people

yeah

no, Gantz get's hate because the vampires were so dumb that they killed the story
they are such a big part of the middle, yet they have no reason for existing; what they are or why they are is NEVER explained; nor is it explained 1) how they knew about aliens 2) how they could communicate with the aliens 3) why the fuck were they COOPERATING with the aliens?
killing Kurono turned out the be pointless because Katou isn't a good main character

the vampires were so shit and pointless that Oku forgot to include them in the katastrophe

as soon as the vampires arrived, things started going downhill, and by the time they were done they had damaged the story SO MUCH that it was nearly impossible to salvage or explain

Yeah Osaka arc is god-tier
just the manga

why does everything needs explanations?

Is this show/manga actually good or is this another time where I listen to Sup Forums and meme myself out of my time

technically it explained it away in a somewhat satisfactory manner

it was initially designed to train people to fight invading aliens, and as time went on, they realized that they could make big money out of broadcasting it to exclusive groups of very rich people and have them gamble on it
the only reason the gantz game mechanics were so cruel and odd is because it inspired drama for the viewers (aka the rich elite gamblers)

imagine the guy who bet on Kurono initially and everyone laughed at him

Not everything, but a major portion of the story.

Vampires didn't need an explanation but they needed a purpose in the story.
They appear, they hunt MC for some reason, kill his brother, then the main vampire dude joins the game... and that's it, they do nothing, say nothing, they're never adressed after that.
What was even the point.

because they weren't aliens and were unrelated to the gantz organization, for some reason they were just weird mutants who could store guns and swords in their bodies (somehow?), knew what aliens were without being in gantz (somehow?) knew what gantz was (somehow?)

I expect at least a fucking LITTLE BIT of explanation for how they got any of this knowledge or powers or FUCKING ANYTHING
they explained the psychic powers in a decent way FFS, and those were fairly minor abilities

especially considering that after they infiltrate the osaka mission, they are NEVER ONCE mentioned again as an organization
did Izumi kill 99% of them in one battle, and then Kurono killed the last few members with a flashlight? why were they only in tokyo?
this is the kind of shit that is bothering me, because it takes me out of the story by ruining my immersion: I can see that these are created by the writer to be a big threat, but he has no idea's beyond "they are vampires"

SnK early was pretty good, and then I dropped it after some kind of mind control king shit.

It's real good

Actually saved this image back then, best part desu

Isn't the american faction are the superior ones since they got in on first on the mothership?

I remember being 13 too

I will always love this suit. Kinda deflated when it jobbed. Although that guy who decapitated one of the main giant alien soldiers just with the hands showed the suit's capability.

Also, daily reminder the giant aliens tried to invade the god aliens. Imagine how much the god aliens wrecked their shit. Probably they had a whole navy and got reduced to one, the one we see on Earth.

>jobbed like bitches against the hero alien

Japan's team was the strongest. At least each member could hold their own while battling him.

kek you don't understand maaaan
Yea this suit is amazing really.

I got a chuckle when they ask the god aliens why they decided to help humanity fight against the giants
their answer basically boiled down to : "We think you human guys are shit, but the giants really pissed us off so we gave you this tech just to fuck with them"

>manga artist taking this character into the extreme
>not realizing this is peak human form, he's one out of the dozen to fuck a true alien amazon
>anyone with a dick and brain knows he made the right decision but every man there in the manga is looking at him like a mad man

That's why Osaka's arc is so good. Previous to it, we all had angsty muh feelings human shit. Then they get transported to Osaka just to find people who gets high while fighting and fucking aliens. People making fun of an apparent abhorrent situation, like in real life.

Gantz is a great serie, but it had so many problems.
Like people said before, vampires were useless, so useless they were forgotten. And the end was so shit, that was painful.

>we are fighting aliens
>aliens are refugees
>but they live peacefully in Earth
>but we are training to kill the bad guys
>and another aliens are helping us
>not because they are good, just because they said "lol, let's do it"

he also got his dick up while he was on drugs if i remember right. true alpha male, nothing can keep his manhood down

Reika best girl also great opening youtube.com/watch?v=JJYLBzBh4ZI

agree, I also like Lara croft

The writer doesn't know how to make a plot for shit.
Vampires out of nowhere? Come on man
Oh please a shitheap like Akame ga Kill and garbage isekai share that aspect and people love those.

girls are fuckable at least

>fuckable
>just fuckable

>Literally the best manga/anime in exist-

most silly thread of the day

A flaming piece of shit.
The only good parts were the anime's OP song and when the MC's head is flying in the air at the very beginning.

>killing refugees
Just went up a notch in my book

it all went downhill from there