My country is so based!

My country is so based!

This is how we turn weebs/neets/unemployed/virgins/fags etc into MEN

How does your country treat the mentally ill

Attached: slob_therapy.webm (426x698, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514226/MMA-fighter-charged-violently-beating-defenseless-New-Jersey-teen-disturbing-attack-caught-video-went-viral.html
archive.is/AYcxX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, that's some nigger tier behavior right there.

Man bun and hipster beard.

>hollister
>hits like a fag
>hits when on ground
burgers will defend this

fpbp
literal niggers

Context

story?

if that kid doesn't find a gun and shoot him as soon as he possibly can, then he's a cuck and deserves every bit of that abuse

This is why we need to get rid of guns. People like this exist who immediately decide to end someone else's life because of something that inconveniences them. Saving this post and forwarding it to to the movement.

They wage wars like this, they make politics like this, and of course it's their moral, it's who they are. All the history in the world proves this.

>How does your country treat the mentally ill
We ignore them, they kill themselves and then we ask what was wrong with them.

Attached: 1500953247266.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

>guy's probably asleep
>better pull his hair and slap his shit
If you're gonna fight me like a bitch fine, but don't call me a pussy when I shoot you when you were looking for a one-sided fist fight.

soyboy detected

Fuck off leaf

We give them parliment positions

Both of those dudes are garbage. Wish I could hear it/know what provoked this though.

This is honestly what's wrong with society, all these neet asburger retards need to get their heads kicked in and thrown on the street.

This is how my dad and my older brother treated me as a kid, turned me into a 240lb monster.

This, the top knot and faggot beard dont help his case either

Atleast the man bun dude seems to clean and not eat like a pig. If you life revolves around sustaining dopamine highs and jacking off infront of the t.v. / computer all day, you need to get your teeth knocked out. Kid probably leaches off his dying mom.

Cringe

No you are cringe dude seriously, what do you think your grandpa would have done with your great uncle 60 years ago? Then you will sit here and whine about how things were better back then. This kid isn't retarded, he is spoiled, why would you feel sorry for someone like that?

>being beaten by a manbunny
Wew lad.

You know what I noticed? I noticed the fat boy didn't hit back. If you can take a beating like that and not attempt to defend yourself, then you deserve the beating.

>They wage wars like this, they make politics like this, and of course it's their moral, it's who they are.

Yep. it's not a good idea to be a lazy fat pussy around Americans.

>turned me into a comfort eating fat cry baby fat fat
>this is a good thing
Pfffft- everyone point, point and laugh

Attached: idm.jpg (600x800, 125K)

Not
>Man bun

Go ahead, but imagine if SADBOT had an older brother that beat the fuck out of him.

NEETS are all just spoiled man children, the fact anyone in this thread is getting squeemish over a few love taps means that Sup Forums is full of fucking pussies.

nice fictional back story, by writing it out it gave you an excuse to hate the victim, you're literally just reacting to a story you yourself invented

Yeah, no shit.
>14 words
>No bully

As if I need to know the story. This is 80% of Sup Forums and they will sit here and blame pakis for their life style, but in reality pakis are even less successful then they are. Give me a break, most of you are fuck ups.

weird incoherent response

Yu cum the balogna?
Yu cum the balogna here?
Yu put the cum the fit balogna?

>violently beating the shit out of someone to pursuade them
>turning them into a man

----

>insulting and blaming the white middle class for america's problems
>turning them into democrats

>Sup Forums is full of fat neets that live off their retired mothers and whine about the world, when it's actually them holding them back, not jews, pakis, or anybody else.

Jews want you here, because when you are here, you aren't productive.

As far as violence goes, I didn't like my dad and brother beating me up, so I got big so nobody could beat me up ever again.

Maybe lardass on the couch will come to a similar conclusion.

>getting the literal shit beatin out of you
>inconvenience

Alright m8, I can see the points your making.

Violence solves a lot of problems and from a very early age children in the west are taught its wrong in all cases. Its created the atmosphere we have today of people getting offended at everything and only fighting back using harsh words.

Men of yesteryear (or those who haven't been neutered by the school system) that have a problem with another have a line. Once they reach that line, violence ensues and the problem is thus resolved. Women don't have that line. Nither do modern men. This creates problems... we need to teach violence again (most importantly the correct time time to use it).

Attached: 1520521649475.jpg (275x183, 6K)

lmao what?
Did you believe that all the fat would soften the ass kicking? Fucking leafs lmao

I forgot to add that without the boiling over point (and a quick fight to calm everything down) thing never get resolved. I.E past traumas that cause NEETdom and passive aggressive behavioral patterns.

>picking on someone that's obviously weaker than him

fuck this guy. we try to find out who this clown is and send his information and this little video to his sheriffs office. lets see how tough he is in prison.

we goad them into school shootings then let their families take away our civil rights

Attached: 1500373513730.jpg (632x852, 102K)

>hits like a fag

the guy from the webm is a literal MMA fighter, if anything him hitting like that is him trying not to kill him.

We elect them to public office.

Attached: joe-biden-something-stupid.jpg (498x316, 45K)

the video the webm came from hit the news when it came out, the guy is a professional fighter, how you guys dont remember this is staggering.

>if anything him hitting like that is him trying not to kill him.
Yeah, he's pretty much doing the guy a good turn by not hitting him quite hard enough to kill him....... hurdur

got a link to the article? did he get arrested for this?

>people siding with the fat neet
the absolute state of Sup Forums

I get turned on when i see an alpha male putting a betaboi in his place. I kinda want to get beat up but im sure it would hurt.

scum behaviour, attacking a guy that was much more weak.

Attached: 1516521921918.png (950x900, 305K)

found the link.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514226/MMA-fighter-charged-violently-beating-defenseless-New-Jersey-teen-disturbing-attack-caught-video-went-viral.html

>How does your country treat the mentally ill
the police usually shoot/bash them when they attack defenceless kids

I think you are a bit of a inconvenience

>manbun charged with aggravated assault and and threatening everyone with murder if they report him to the police or attempt to stop the assault
>he does this in the victims house for accidently spilling a drink earlier
>deals concussive blows to victim's head while asleep and then on the ground
I hope kids turn gay and kill you in your sleep.

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

>hollister shirt
>manbun
>beating some fatass who can't even defend himself

Ooh big man here, not a faggot at all.

> from America
> This is how we turn weebs/neets/unemployed/virgins/fags etc into MEN

America is the ground of which degeneracy and the mentally ill are accepted, you must not live in America bud

Attached: Ffyn9BS1_400x400.jpg (330x330, 17K)

>topknot
>beating without mechanism of improvement

nig tier

>240lb monster.
Either you're 6'6"+, on anabolic steroids, or you're fat and should consider a diet.

Attached: 1509178137871.png (500x500, 282K)

>26

What the fuck, he looks over 30

this was just posted on r9k with literally the same file name. your story is clear now, you are a supporter of the autists.

Figures the piece of shit is from NJ, why am I not surprised? There are so many assholes in this state. I just got in a fight myself today cause some drunk/high faggot kept fucking with me.

Told him man buns aren't cool, huh?

Bad move.

well the good news is the little punk got charged with assault. that's jail time. and fines. he appears to have money since he posted 50k bond because he was too much of a coward to wait in jail for trial.

he will get what's coming to him. that assault charge will kill any employment prospects. he won't even be able to flip burgers at mcdonalds. not to mention the kids parents are most likely going to file suit against him and they will win.

>manbun
>beard gread with a woman's razor
>manlet
>goes to the gym everyday to improve his physique
>not going well
>punches as hard as he can
>has literally no effect
>has to use kicks out of frustration
>routinely skips leg day so his kicks are actually weaker than his womanly punches
>wears sweat pants to hide this fact
>pulls hair like a girl
>tired after 1 minute of light cardio
>wears basketball shoes
>does not play basketball
>too short to make the hs team
>victim is not hurt at all
>probably thinks he just fell out of bed
>literally went right back to sleep
>punches actually cured his headache
>rests better now than before the manlet storm

embarrassing/10

kek

sauce pl0x

archive.is/AYcxX here you go he was charged

Any dude wearing a "man bun" is a goddamned faggot, right off the bat.

HE'S FUCKED.

Attached: haha.png (879x434, 50K)

>getting beat up by a manlet with a hairbun that's wearing a Hollister shirt.
I bet he uses that beard to hide his weak chin

Pathetic desu

He fucked his boyfriend

pussy