Yayoi's family size (idolm@aster)

Can someone please explain why her family is so large? Are they conservative Christians (or some Buddhist/Shinto equivalent) or what?

When you have more kids, the odds of one of them becoming a big success increases. Then you ply that kid for money to escape the dump you live in.

What?

you pop out kids until one strikes it rich and live off their success

Sex makes babies. Yayoi's parents fucked like rabbits.

That's not an explanation. Why didn't they use contraceptives?

Couldn't afford it.

Oh come on, a small pack of condoms only costs 1 euro. Was Yayoi's family so poor they were eating out of dumpsters?

Yayoi creams over a bucket of KFC, that should tell you how rich her family is.

>Was Yayoi's family so poor they were eating out of dumpsters?
No, they were eating her older brother. That's why they have such a big family.

Not poor enough to not afford condoms. So basically, what I'm beginning to think is that Yayoi's parents are either retarded or incontinent.

Or religious.

>145cm
>37kg
Imagine, for example, how malnourished she must be

I want to rape Yayoi by paying her Zimbabwe money

>Imagine, for example, how malnourished she must be
Better than that, can you imagine how her panties must smell? Think about it.

Because of how poor her family is she probably only owns a couple pairs panties that she has to wear for multiple days at a time because her poor family of 7 can't afford to wash clothes every day. Yayoi is a good girl and she loves her siblings so she's probably lets her little brothers and sisters use the one and only bathroom in the house first while she stands out in the hallway squirming, trying her very best to hold it all in and not let a single drop trickle out and soil her cheap 3 for 100 yen pack vending machine panties. Afterwards, she heads to practice. Hours and hours of strenuous singing and dancing, working up a ton of sweat that will no doubt drench her panties if they weren't already from having to wait what felt like an eternity to her to get to the toilet.

I don't know what heaven would smell like, but I imagine it would be something close to Yayoi's panties on the second or third day.

Do you think her little brothers ever caught her rubbing her cunny ?

For most asian countries the most popular method is pullout.
If Yayoi's dad has a big dick, pullout will fail often when he sticks it in a Japanese

Her family is burakumin, it's why they can't get decent jobs and live on the outskirts of town.

Yayoi went from being scrawny and unattractive in the original idolmaster to a must press semen demon in idolmaster 2. A little food and some puberty went a long way with her.

Her new model is pretty thicc.

How does that explain her family size?

Poor people have lots of kids.

Let's be honest here, user, entirely honest...
Couples don't use condoms after a certain point in their relationship. It's just not done. After about 7 - 8 months to a year, you're raw doggin' it, tested or not. It's dumb, I know, but people tend to think that trust = safe. Now this can mean safe from unplanned pregnancy because you'll be counting on the pull out method ,or it can mean that just because you "trust" your partner you'll be safe from whatever the other is infected with IF they are infected with something.
We humans are dumb as hell.

>We humans are dumb as hell.
Speak for yourself. I am not human.

My condolences.

>145 cm
>37 kg
imagine

same

This thread got weird

Is that a bad thing?

>pic
What a fucking chav.