Trump is a mastermind

Trump's vote for the Omnibus bill, explained.

Jesus Christ this man is a fucking genius.

Attached: 1798453.png (1291x1157, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump's vote for the Omnibus bill,
Israel #1

Attached: 211241.png (555x472, 14K)

ITT: Trumptards delude themselves and attempt to spread their virus of retardation

Holy fuck, you know you've struck gold when the shilling is THIS AGGRESSIVE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519140174110.jpg (640x633, 87K)

>#QAnon

Attached: 1502175945769.png (900x832, 305K)

Wwwwweeeeeewwwwwww
that's a spicy meatball

Attached: 1520727906889.png (603x797, 518K)

Okay then, big shot, what's Trump's plan to revert the demographic trend of America becoming shitskins?

You racists are fucked no matter what. Sayonara bitches.

m..maga

Attached: 1520918007835.gif (450x551, 213K)

It's true, the proxy'ed ones are coming out of the woodwork

$500m for planned parenthood, I wonder if that's going to go directly to the wall, wouldn't that be a charm? Instead of killing babies it will save the lives of people!

Planned parenthood is great, why do you want more niggers

DRUMPF

>"shitskins"
>you racists

bruh

YOU CANNOT REVERT THE INEVITABLE TREND, YOU WILL BE BROWNED UP

Yeah well you can't prove me wrong can you

these 56% memes are actually getting funny

nigs are 20%, 40m+ babies aborted so far, that's roughly 36m white kids that didn't get to help the population and ended up on some cunts face

MAGA

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (685x457, 229K)

Attached: 1510860208779.jpg (909x987, 360K)

THIS

It doesn't say anything about Q.

Attached: q_conf.png (1504x919, 115K)

White democrats though, they're basically on my team.

Without dealing with the media, and the demographic trends, White America is FUCKED

32m, whatever, still shit

>someone said something that goes against your narrative
OMG guise, you're shilling soooooo hard

Attached: 20180317_173235.jpg (152x162, 23K)

Sup Forums: the final depository for shitty twitter damage control.

Attached: 1520177504113.jpg (1134x756, 104K)

Wait, this was predicted by Q?
Why didn't you say so?

His last post you gullible fool.

At some point shills will realize Trump has lost the majority support from his base, even Sup Forums, which actually got him elected in the first place. But will they stop shilling? Of course not. Kikes have no self-awareness.

Attached: Trump-McMaster-Bolton-Redpill.jpg (818x1488, 270K)

This is an absolute joke.

If twitterguy's scenario plays out not a dime can be spent on the wall until it reaches SCOTUS after the elections unless they take the case as an emergency which they never do unless it's Bush v Gore.

they're a heard animal and the media has convinced them they're on the more popular side, when the media gets wiped their numbers will dwindle.

>big if true theory
>from a literally who's twitter
>hashtag cancer
prepare to be disappointed, 'pedes!

Attached: 1521832999196.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Can a fellow democrat explain to me why these DEM congressmen voted nay on the omnibus bill? Why? WHY?!

Attached: H.R._1625_Consolidated_Appropriations_Act,_2018_--_GovTrack.us_-_18-03-24_19.05.01.jpg (1185x191, 181K)

the point is he can spend it however he wants and doesn't have to give them a penny

Proving my point, Moshe.

Seriously, has anyone seen shilling this hard before?

My God what have we uncovered?

Attached: 1508902104295.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Even if he can divert funding, is he not tied to the restrictions and what can be built that was set out in the bill?

Dude, Trump just funded the military tribunals and a wall to contain israel and turn it into a concentration camp putting it under Palestinian rule.

Remember, walls keep people in just as much as they keep people out.

You just add to the OP, my friend. Great find!

Sounds sketchy at best, though if he did that I would be quite impressed. It will never happen though.

Haha spicnig
He saves the best part for us. bambam bush bam

Presidential spending perk discovered if he uses emergency discretionary powers

Holy fuck.............

Attached: 1153412345.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Attached: 1521820681616.png (614x665, 644K)

Please get off my board you retarded Drumpfster, this is just embarrassing

UNTIL INK HITS PAPER SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What dimension of chess playing are we on now?

yes, i saw the news too a few days ago, catch up will ya?
wait, are you running low on blood?

IF he does this, he is 100% redeemed and then some. Banning bump stocks and urging Rick Scott to fuck my state has me convinced this won't be the case but I'll hold out hope for a little while longer while I buy more guns in anticipation of the day it all crashes.

Why do you think Moly, Cerno, Ann and PJW were CHIMPING OUT

Attached: 1497681149446.png (1224x612, 174K)

Can't stop laughing. I have never in my life liked a publicly elected official but this has been so amusing I might just warm up to this president regardless my stance against democracy.

Attached: 1517360244832.png (233x270, 84K)

Honestly, the fact that all these loopholes exist, the fact that so many people can create these competing conspiratorial 4D chess narratives about whats really happening, it all just shows that our entire system of government is invalid.
If every political act amounts to
>YOU'VE JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD
by invoking some obscure regulations how is the common man supposed to have any confidence in the system?

Is Trump really a genius planner, does he really have some of the best minds working for him? Or is our legal system filled with so much bullshit that literally anyone could justify literally anything?

Attached: 1521840996990.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

>Q-tier bullshit
>wait til tomorrow maga is just over the horizon...

he 'probably' has the legal power to not spend the money, or divert it however he wants. the question is whether he will do it or not. this is really nothing more than speculation. we have no idea if this is trump's plan or not yet.

i seriously doubt he is making moves on this scale, but if he is, he will go down as the greatest.

Attached: 1501879191971.jpg (1598x1195, 859K)

i mean this is all great but i don't think playing with fire so close to the midterms is a wise move. For one his base is now splintered and the news in what he does or doesn't do may not spread fast enough.

America was founded as a Republic, not a democracy, basically little federal oversight and states ruled their own. it should have stayed that way but debts came and stayed

>$500m for planned parenthood, I wonder if that's going to go directly to the wall, wouldn't that be a charm? Instead of killing babies it will save the lives of people!

kys shill

You seem mad.

Because they are faggots and plan on running in 2020.

Not after we release the virus...

- calm down. just because he hired pic related right before signing a defense bill which tops all historically doesn't mean he's "setting the stage" for Syria and Iran for our BFF's so they don't have to sully their precious hands
- Nor does it mean that Europe should brace for new waves of Syrian refugees from Africa
- nor does it validate the Kalergi plan or Operation Hornets Nest
>relax. things are going so well, imma hire Colonel Sanders to babysit my chickens while I'm on vacay

Attached: jbi.jpg (758x530, 35K)

God damn the shills are angry tonight, I've never seen this level of aggressive mutt posting but JIDF in a while.

Attached: shareblue mutts.jpg (511x488, 70K)

>This isn’t even my final form

Q prophesied this

I want to be able to say you drumpftards are retarded but Im still wondering why the most visible and important Dems voted Nay on the Omnibus bill. Just for my edification, is there something they know that the rest of us don't?

It would be interesting if he outmaneuvered the dems and made them think they were getting a juicy BLT when they're really going to get a shit sandwich.

But I'm extremely skeptical.

This would be legitimate 48D chess and I'm tired of getting my hopes up. So I sort of doubt it all works the way the guy in this twitter rant thinks it does.

we must never lose faith

Attached: trump91898989.jpg (837x563, 96K)

He has to save something to campaign on for 2020. MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!

q predicted this

HAHAHHAHA the absolute jewish mental gymnastics of trumpcucks

Attached: 1517936860516.png (1010x297, 29K)

Cool fanfic bro

not checked so v.unlikely

Attached: DY6zlXwWsAA85Ri.jpg (620x465, 38K)

>Donald Trump on Revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

already lost

If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Haha no more money for isssrraaheeelllll !!!
no more money for planned baby killing !!!
The wall is going upppp !!!
WEW !!!

>#cripplechan
I hate you goddamned redditors so much.

Attached: 1424352403149-4.png (540x524, 110K)

Who the fuck would run away to Mexico?

>jews owned the slave ships that brought blacks to the US
>jews in the US overwhelmingly owned slaves
>jews own media companies that promote animosity between blacks and whites
Anti black sentiment literally plays into the divide and conquer agenda that kikes want to pursue.
Don’t be a jew pawn; gas the kikes.

Attached: EF4A38C6-4891-409B-8B73-C2B6356F25F4.png (518x585, 354K)

Exactly my point.

what the fuck gave you that idea

Attached: no more.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: 3213212131321.png (600x627, 261K)

This moron doesn't know anything, but that won't stop 300 replies of fucking idiots claiming that Trump is playing 3d chess or some shit

Attached: 20180324_181004.jpg (1533x1668, 892K)

He can spend it however he wants? Expect way more than 3.1b for Israel then.

Attached: Trhillaryumpton.jpg (384x384, 18K)

chcked
but Earnst Zundel proved that gassing didn't kill anyone in WW2, let's just stop the blood donation drive across the world. In three generations their Tay-Sachs will do the dirty work.

Answer for this please.

I've seen these "Trump is a Jew" posts on here for quite a while, and so far, nothing they've asserted ever seems to happen.
Trump has been, and still is, doing what he said he'd do.
And if he has no intention of diverting these funds, then why invoke the act in the first place?

chekced
we will see!

>calm down. just because he hired pic related right before signing a defense bill which tops all historically doesn't mean he's "setting the stage" for Syria and Iran for our BFF's so they don't have to sully their precious hands

Yeah exactly, the ones coming right after him can just use all the military power he built and destroy the world with it. Trump is such a genius. If anything, he will get remove if a true world war happens, that might be his impeachment, who knows.

I think they knew about this trap card. Cmon they are members of congress too.

Literally who? Also Q???

He has to use a pre-existing design.
Walls that were already designed, before the bill.
A design like the test walls that were already built. Before the bill.

ITT: Communist fucks that pretend they aren’t the retarded ones

Congressmen are unbelievably stupid, for the most part.