Dragon Ball Super

How will the Dragon Ball community react to Toriyama explaining away people's biggest criticism of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/936097133731627008
twitter.com/Chrisayresva/status/935978306746372096
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there’s already a thread up you retard

Where?

Her power was already explained by Vados

Potara fusion is broken

> Q: And how does one increase S-Cells to become Super Saiyan?

> A: Having a gentle spirit is the best way to greatly increase one's S-Cells...however one cannot reach the quantity necessary for becoming a Super Saiyan simply by having a gentle spirit, so a certain amount of battle power is necessary.

this ship as sailed a long time ago, Its good that Toriyama actually gives some background and expands the lore. It will kill off the Trunks/Goten bitching for good. And now tingly back is also forgiven, why couldn't they explain this earlier? Oh well now it is. Good for Toriyama for giving a shit sometimes.

he wasn't even involved in creating this abomination

Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> a Saiyan who tried her hardest but lost regardless
> someone who required teamwork from someone stronger (Kale) and STILL lost

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not fair that she has a high base stat without any reason!
Nothing states that she was born with it, like Goten and Trunks were. It's a pretty big assumption that she's as strong as she is without any training prior to her being introduced.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

I personally like the idea that ss comes to those who are calm, and that's why an obsessed saiyan race didn't achieve it for so long.
It's also why it was so hard for goku to teach gohan. He didn't understand it was sudden anger that was the key
Kale was definitely sudden anger.

Kale had never experienced jealousy her entire life! Believable!

Toriyama's recent interview mentions "a trigger, such as anger". Anger isn't a pre-requisite

wtf I love Kefura now

Will we learn more about Legendary SS Yamoshi in DBS?

The #cutegang may perish on sunday, but they will be back for sure.

Vegeta already promised to revive U6.

Goku doesn't really have a wish, so if Goku gets the wish instead hopefully Vegeta can convince him to revive U6.

THIS THREAD IS CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF THE PERFECT CAULIFLA

How the FUCK did a a Saiyan who's a SS AND a SSG lose to a bunch of base form Saiyan barbarians?

Think again.

Base Vegeta would beat the shit out of SSJ1 Gohan.

Reading comprehension is an important skill.

He never went ssg

>this girl is about to be erased by Gohan

yep, this show officially fucking sucks cock. i can't believe how bad the last couple episodes have been and i'm dreading the next ep so much. i had high hopes for this arc but fuck me have i been let down, fucking goku and gohan have ruined this entire arc

stop falseflagging as a Caulifafag fucking retard

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

How the FUCK did a a Saiyan who's a SS lose to a bunch of base form Saiyan barbarians?

I want to fug them.

fucking why do I feel the need to explain this shit

SS is a multiplier not a tier, if the base saiyan was weak he would in turn be a weak SS

See, SEEEEEE? I told you all Kale is fucking pure and innocent.

>watching this series has devolved into watching tori trying to make sense of the horrible plot and design decisions he made earlier on

It's still fucking bullshit what Toei did to TFS.

it’s a little sad desu I miss when he would just write and basically give a middle finger to those that wanted extrapolation

He was a jobber.

lol no, le reddit dub can fuck off.

how will super fags ever recover

>do I fit in yet Sup Forums?
Pathetic.

Does Trunks have an abnormally high amount of S-Cells?

Manga:
> SS2 Trunks >= SS3 Goku, and Goku tapped into SSG

Anime:
> SS Rage Trunks

based

Yes, he has a huge number of S(tu) cells.

>DUDE POPO IS HIGH XD
Oh yeah, I too enjoyed the Family Guy-tier humor and running every single humorous moment in DBZ into the fucking ground.

wow

>there was one joke I didn't like
>that means it's all bad
Keep trying user, I'm sure you'll be accepted soon.

>show gets cancelled 60 fucking episodes in despite being called Dragon Ball

Literally Caulifla

But cuter.

Say what you will but this is what peak, infinite stamina performance looks like.

In just one interview, Toriyama explained Goten, Trunks, Caulifla, Kale, and Future Trunks.

Impressive. S-Cells is a BS plot point that can literally be used for anything.

>show tells it´s story and ends
>show that streches out a fucking battle royal where nothing happens with more time dilation than the 5 minutes till namek blew

That would also explain why Mirai Trunks was very strong.

I want to lick those abs

>literally caulifla
hahaha no, kefla actually looks okay even tho shes a full blown pajeet, caulifla looks like shit tho.

>liking TFS

>ss comes to these who are calm
>being pissed makes you achieve it

He was holding back.

I actually liked that in GT. You had more content in 64 episodes than in the 124 episodes of Super. Though the animation was just as shit.

Not really, it had 3 arcs and one mini arc, one of which was just a failed attempt at being the original DB.

same here

HEY UNIVERSE 6! TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

Dude compare the pace in GT to Super, you don't even need to enjoy anything about it to see how many times faster the story moved.

And the content was always about absolutely everyone jobbing until Goku decided to go Super Saiyan 4.

I want to do naughty things to her butt

>goku is the hero of the show
Wow just like Super? UI Goku Vs Jiren is endgame.

SS is a x50 multiplier
A weak ass saiyan with 200 battle power units would just get 10000 units, that's not enough to defeat what pretty much is the ENTIRE saiyan race, specially if he was injured and weakened already when he went SS.

About the SSG (who wasn't Yamoshi but one of the six righteous saiyans that "summoned" his spirit later), read/watch Beerus movie/arc again, it kicked ass but it went out of time so the non defeated saiyans killed him

S-Cells?

What?

Where'd this come from all of a sudden?

Goku has only won against Golden Frieza, and with a sucker punch.

The latest franchise rip-off from toriyama himself this time Star Wars

Goku would rape Frieza right now anytime just like Vegeta.

Unverse 2 is also dying but I guess no one cares for them.

>tfw you'll never worship Kefla

twitter.com/Herms98/status/936097133731627008

Huh

Well that kind of explains Pan
Kind of

They will continue ripping off Star Wars, once U6 revives and Caulifla becomes Rey and Goku Luke Skywalker.

>Being exposed to time dilation effects cause the S-cells to mutate, generating brand new ss forms
I like how now you can pull any kind of bullshit and still make it somewhat reasonable.

>people's biggest criticism of her?
Her existence? Yes it will be gone soon enough and people will have no more new reasons to complain about her (or her components) any further. Pity that won't do away with the past mistakes though.

Goku needed SS4 to push a building, and SS4 struggled to move a city...

Also Base Kid Goku was stronger than SS4 against Omega.

SS4 only beat Baby, after that it was a jobber form. Even after Vegeta gets SS4 he immediately jobs with it.

>i can't believe how bad the last couple episodes
Agreed. The 5 last episodes have been shit. But now Ribrianne, Caulifla and Kale will be erased, the real tournament will begin.

>Proceeds to post Mr. Powerup Handout

Retardo

LORD FRIEZA IS ALIVE!
twitter.com/Chrisayresva/status/935978306746372096

Who is sexier, Caulifla or Pan?

Good luck caring for the ToP, it now has less hype than SAO Season 3.

Fail.

>The real tournament will begin.
*inhale*

No one said more S cells makes you stronger though. Its only relevance is in makins obtaining hair dyes more easily.

Bless him

you type like a Twitter user

hmm thats not caulifla

Caulifla

Name me just FIVE good fights in GT that didn't involve Goku

You what?

Goku has won against Hit,Zamasu,Goku Black,Trunks and the list goes on. Seriously Super is padding the shit out of his win record far more than Z ever did.

Well, too bad that your hype was entirely on the dykes. Must suck to be a U6fag, thinking that they would be the second last to be erased.

Now if we can get rid of the two shitverses on the left we have ourselves a savable arc

>Unverse 2 is also dying

This shit lasts til March. I'm going to be amazed if they can pull this off

cant wait for u7 vs pride troopers. Thank god u6 is bye bye.

I don’t need to I watch DB for Goku

If jiren doesn't win this, it's bullshit

>118 - Accelerated Tragedy Vanishing Universes...
>Universes
U2 + U6

The absolute state of this roster...How much episodes left of this shit?

>hate cauli with a burning passion
>totally fine with kale
I can't explain why I feel this way, but for some reason Kale grew on me. Cauli is still an annoying shithead that should not exist.