MOTHMAN

Is real. If you haven't heard of him, feel free to google. I live a stone's throw from Pt. Pleasant, WV and had a visit from the mothman sometime last week. Utterly terrified, what could this mean? Has anyone had a visit from him?

Attached: mothman.jpg (328x382, 35K)

You're looking for /x/

He admitted to me he has done far more than what is publicly known and that they "made me do it".
No, I don't want it on any supernatural boards, because this is real. He has killed thousands.

This is a politics board, not a supernatural board, if you want to talk monsters, then go to /x/.

do you think monsters aren't people? that they aren't real?

It means you are gay now, sorry OP

Okay I'll go over to x. delet this

I had a dream I was mothman once, or something like it I think anyways. I almost never dream but that night I dreamed I was gliding through the air awkwardly and a couple noticed me and started screaming, so I began chasing them in this weird gliding, landing because I don't think I was really supposed to be flying, then leaping back into the sky and flapping again while reveling in their terror.
Was an alright dream would have it again.

I live in NJ and I saw something very large in the top of a tree. It was like a pale silver and what would be described as a gargoyle. This perhaps is what people see as the mothman. It was afraid of me and looked the other way, and I just kept walking. Right before I saw it the street light I walked under went out as I passed beneath it and there was an eerie feeling.

It was like a large muscular man with wings.

Attached: gargoyle-statue-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-ma-mb-ztl.jpg (1200x1200, 723K)

Moth girls are better though.

Attached: 1449517018131.png (917x884, 883K)

I never browse /x/ because it is perpetual how do I bang a succubus tulpa missing 411 threads.

Here is a story from my family. This happened way before the term mothman existed.

Around the turn of the century, the mothman attempted to abduct my great great grandfather when he was a baby. It pulled him out of his crib from an open window, the baby started to cry. His parents gave chase, people came out and threw rocks at it and shouted at the strange beast until it dropped the baby, made a terrible hissing screetch, spread its black wings out and flew off. This was in a place called curtis at the head of buffalo creek, wv.

Attached: 1513008628726.png (908x960, 674K)

>From New Jersey
>Doesn't recognize the Jersey Devil
Bruh

My favorite horror film is actually the Mothman Prophecies with Richard Gere. Did he say anything?

well if thats the jersey devil, i saw the jersey devil

but it really looked like a classic gargoyle

Holy crap. Anons post most stories like these.

>Utterly terrified, what could this mean?
it means that OP IS A FAGGOT and should KYS

Attached: 1520741746718.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Dude, seriously, this is the third thread you've opened.
Go to /x/

I used to camp in and around the igloo's on the mcclintic wildlife reserve all the time but he never visited me.

I guess you got the aids now homo.

Attached: igloo.jpg (629x500, 142K)

Should have shot him

yea he makes his rounds every 10 years or so. he travels in a loose oval sort of shape very slowly which is why it takes him about 10 years to come back to my neck of the woods. guess its 5 years to get to michigan then 5 years to come back here in the south east

he had a bit of attitude last time. hes territorial and im the local boogieman

Mothman does not kill people. He is just a bad omen.

His sighting does not even have anything to do with you, just that a tragedy will take place wherever he appeared.

Yea I've seen mothman twice exactly as pictured at the foot and the side of my bed during episodes of sleep paralysis. Glowing eyes and all. He spoke to me.

The redpill that is hardest to swallow for most people is that mothman did 9/11.

yeah i saw him too, he was having a threesome with bigfoot and the lochness monster

this is Sup Forums-tier

>/x/
go back faggot