Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Attached: hbgnjvf.png (413x425, 277K)

yes

oi m8 bin that knife

ayyy

Is op that retarted?

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-24-19-21-55.png (1440x2417, 1.3M)

Fox Knives is best imo but literally anywhere that sells knives now because of that stupid game

how much are karambit slaughter mw's now? i had one like 3 years ago and got scammed.

www.google.com/karambit

damn

Amazon

Anywhere that sells Chinese scrapmetal.

how much did u pay

Why faggot?

Probably from an Indian guy at a local taser and beef jerky show

I didn't pay. I traded up for an entire year starting with $10 for it. I let a really close online friend for many years borrow it and he took it and deleted me.

This knife takes up room in your grip that could be used holding another knife or a gun. Pic related is a better weapon and has a long history of killing subhuman Communists.

Attached: srbosjek.jpg (404x227, 24K)

that doesn't look like a knife to me

I can sell you a full auto karambit if you want

Either the Shadow Realm or the Underdark

>I traded up for an entire year starting with $10 for it.

How very bourgois of you, commie-user. Profit for profits' sake? Shame

its perfect communism
>he gets something
>loses it

Be American
Choosing the beta karambit over the chad Knuckle Duster, or Bowie.
KYS with your karambit muttlette.

Attached: 587A_2.jpg (1000x544, 103K)

I'm sure if you were a capitalist serf you would take the advantages of the system while you lived under it.

Attached: garbenmesser.jpg (800x759, 87K)

He let me borrow a $20 skin in that trade so it's more like capitalism really. I did all the work and he stole the value and gave me a small percentage.

Try the hip new site called ebay

The model you've posted is banned along with all other assault models. Pic is a fully legal antifa approved nazicutting model.

Fyi this model is still banned in the uk.

Attached: 71-YFgt+inL._SY463_.jpg (430x463, 26K)

Based Ustaša back at it again lmao

Pic related is much better

Attached: 1521946193507450693284.jpg (1920x2560, 1.35M)

>liner lock on a slashing weapon
Retarded

ur a cheeky wanker

Attached: 1521287586210.jpg (838x628, 97K)

aliexpress

>prostatestimulator.jpg

Dont do it op. Its only for novelty purposes. Dont be a mall ninja. This only cost me 400 neet bucks

Attached: 2018-03-24 22.52.19.jpg (1841x2541, 2.83M)

i want for in game, im not a faggot

Bud K

Flea markets for like 10$

I never used any of my skins because my big brother used to tell me the weapon quality degrades over time. That nigger stole all my factory new shit

Careful, bong. That extremely effeminate bird you posted is technically an assault jpg. And you're already in hot water for viewing my antifa pinkarambit.

Then buy it off the market place? The real thing will be a lot cheaper i can assure you. Dont fall for (((their))) pixels tricks

dk, are you a fed?

Attached: 1519022713307.jpg (578x497, 43K)

I want to make mine illegal and sharpen the back side of it. how would I go about doing this?

why not just get a katana, OP, or a replica world of warcraft sword

How about one that won’t stop in half cutting cardboard

the cheapest way is to buy it from opskins, or if you dont care about wasting money then try to bet to it i went from 40$ falchion stained to 230$ m9 slaughter trough trading and betting, sold it after few months for 200$

what guns

but i want that pattern

That looks like one of those deadly assault karambits the British authorities warned me about, it's designed to slit the throats of over 9000 children of various ethnic backgrounds.

You really should bin that knife OP, only the military should have access to such deadly weapons.

Attached: Haggerston London weapons sweep.jpg (600x803, 123K)

No, but you and everyone else is for replying to a slide thread that was made 3 times earlier today. Fucking sage or don't respond at all dumbasses.

i see you have played knifey spoony before

Attached: iu[1].jpg (260x196, 10K)

Like this? Brand is Magnolia gear.

Attached: 20180324_230621.jpg (4160x3120, 3.68M)

We aren't anti-white and we wouldn't be anti-eu either if they didn't make terrible decisions

Just saw not quite that but similarly awesome one you may like:
Search "Colonel Blades" it should be the first link. I've only merely glanced at it but it appears to take advantage of your natural punching anatomy.

Better pic

Attached: 20180324_231230.jpg (4160x3120, 3.97M)

Why that design? How is it better than normal knifes? How is it worse?

i want a gold karambit as a play knife, but i cant find one on opskins

>System exploits you
>by giving you advantages
Typical communist brainlet

its a fighting knife. its really ergonomic for a reverse grip, but it can also be used in a normal grip. The claw design makes it really good at cutting deep into the skin. You put your pointer finger in the ring at the bottom when you hold it, making it much harder for the knife to be knocked out of your hand in a fight. great fighting knife if you need it but not really practical for everyday use.

Thats called communism u retard.

So you are saying feudalism was good?

No under communism you keep the surplus value of your labor. Your boss doesn't take all of it and give you the scraps.

Are you unironically an ancap?

Thats called capitalism u retard.

Stop hallucinating u retard

flea market knife booth, online or at a pawn shop.

do they have wifi at those, how ill i transfer it to my account

o u joking

under communism the surplus value of all labor is gathered and redistributed, what the fuck are you talking about

>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs
basic shit

Yeah, Flea markets usually do have wifi. We are not in a 3rd world country user.