Queen's Blade reboot

Is there hope for this series now that we know they didn't fuck up Melona's design?

They already completely ruined 2 of my top 3 favorite characters, so no I don't have much hope for this new series.

Witch characters did they ruined?

Claudette and Melpha. I'm still waiting on Cattleya but I don't like they'll mess with her much if at all.

what?

Well I hope they don't mess up Cattleya.

It basically keeps on confirming that Hobby Japan won't make drastic changes to characters who were money makers.

At this point I doubt Cattleya will be changed, for the same reason pointed above.

All the characters I like are fine so I'm looking forward to it.

Risty has gone from a rugged warrior to a quite boring design.

Turned Aldra back into a loli which is of course good.

Nowa on the other hand should not have been turned younger, she was fine as a genki teenager.

Getting Shizuka back is a obvious plus.

While I like Claudette's new design better than her old one, I don't get why they made the change in the first place, the purple & gold design is already carried by Annelotte.

Otherwise the characters I cared about haven't changed much, but it feels the new designs are less thicc than the original - which is a step down. Still, I'm positive to the reboot, I think the place were they got the most risk to fuck up is the actual story and phasing, if we look at Rebellion as an example.

Friendly reminder that Cattleya most likely will not be a character in this reboot at all.

Why must you try to break my heart?

All I want is more slimegirl yuri doujins and maybe some futa ones.

But they removed Aldra's metal penis, which is of course bad.

Friendly reminder that you are a mouth breathing retard, Cattleya is the one who sells the most merch, Hobby Japan is thinking hard on how to present her Unlimited design in order to appease the fans.

>you'll never have genki sex with Melona

Melona single handedly gave me an "acidic lactation" fetish. Which is super cruel because the only place I know that I can fap to it is watching Queen's Blade.

But she is the most popular one

>fit character
>"lel, let's remove her muscles xDxDDDD"

Fuck you japan holy shit, why

Anybody have a picture of the new Aldra?

the anime designs were perfect. I didn't ask for this.

Will Cattleya's boobs get bigger or smaller?

She kind of looks like a generic JRPG monster now.

The demon possessing her is now female at least, which should lead to plenty of forced yuri.

so when can we expect the pv?