White Islam

What are your thoughts on white Muslim? Will they be allowed in the ethnostate? Also will White Sharia save the West?

Attached: b9efbc25f56bdded6519503fb96c0e38.jpg (649x366, 32K)

There isn't going to be 'an ethnostate', you're living in a delusion.

>the state of britistan

Tony is going to rape this fucker, I cant wait. the fallout of the hype train derail will be awesome.

They will be the first to die. Fucking traitors to their race and ancestors.

There will be no ethnostate u retarded larper neckbeards

That fools head looks like the interior of my volvo. Pretty comfy desu

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>thinking tony's meme-jitsu is going to be enough to stop khabib from taking him down and mauling him

lmao

England is turning into the Muslim ethnostate

No jew cults in the ethnostate

so the ethnostate is going to consist of varg and his 100 internet followers?

LMAO

Wouldn't be much of an ethnostate if it's infested with jewry now would it
a jew ethnostate maybe, which is basically what the west is now

just being realistic

I consider Islam to be foreign to my ethnicity.

Race is all that matters cuck. You're trying to divide and conquer.

Fuck all Islam, it's filth.

I dont know about that. Ferguson is good, and has legit 10th Planet bjj, but Nurmagomedov's wrestling is the best there is in MMA.

> avar
> white

>ignore Jew cults goyim!

muhammad was literally a white skinned redhead, so I bet there are a lot of celtic sub humans who would fit right in

There won't be with a negative attitude like that. It will happen even if we have to populate it using clones with no knowledge of the outside world and build a underwater city that no one can leave. It will be a true paradise where nothing could ever possibly go wrong.

Habib's faith disturbs me but it's a sport and I will leave his faith out of it for now. Tony is an animal. I think we are lucky they are fighting.

Depends on the kind of Islam. I'm okay with a white that adheres to something like Sufism desu but Islam in general is a literal black flag thats raised against Europe atm. Private spiritual beliefs don't matter to me if they are pro-white and in this case that would mean being on board with kicking out other non-white muslims. Bottom line is loyalty in the racial in group over the religious in group.

Islam actually came to be as a LIBERATION MOVEMENT for the indigenous people of MENA against ''White'' occupation and colonialism, for a White to become a Muslim he would have to abdicate and go against everything their Yeti-looking pigskin brethen stands for, but I think that's diffifcuk because it's in the blood of the ''Whites'' the desire to murder us and occupy our soils.

Literally no one cares about Pakistan or the stans in general. Your country is literally inbred because of cousin marriage and you have nothing worth taking.

I'm not Pakistani, I'm Syrian