B: The Beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=3acPVFkvTm0

Coming 2018 March 2, only on Netflix.
Won't be air on Japanese TV channel this time so we will get whole 12 episodes at that day.

>obligatory teenage beta male deuteragonist
this is going to be another Zankyou no Terror-style blunder

■配信情報
2018年3月2日(金)よりNetflixにて全世界同時配信(約23分×全12話)

■ストーリー
王立警察特殊犯罪捜査課へと戻って来た天才捜査官キース・フリックは、ある事件の犯人を追っていた。凶悪犯罪者ばかりを狙う連続殺人鬼、通称『Killer B』。犯行現場に必ず刻み込まれた『B』の文字は人々の注目を集め憶測を呼んだ。『B』それは彼女のためのメッセージ。『ぼくはここにいる……』その身を異形に変え、黒羽は届かぬ思いを刻み続ける。キースと黒羽、互いに見知らぬ二人の運命は、やがて一つの陰謀へと飲み込まれていく──

■スタッフ
原作:中澤一登×Production I.G
監督:中澤一登、山川吉樹
プロデューサー:黒木類
シリーズ構成・脚本:石田勝也
キャラクターデザイン・総作画監督:中澤一登
美術デザイン:伊井蔵
メカニックデザイン:常木志伸
プロップデザイン:津坂美織、冨田収子
色彩設計:境成美
美術監督:田中孝典
3DCGディレクター:磯部兼士
撮影監督:荒井栄児
音響監督:長崎行男
音楽:池頼広
主題歌:マーティ・フリードマン feat.Jean-Ken Johnny, KenKen「The Perfect World」
編集:植松淳一
制作:Production I.G
プロデューサー:藤本コウジ、マーティ・フリードマン

■キャスト
キース・風間・フリック:平田広明
黒羽:梶裕貴
星名リリィ:瀬戸麻沙美
エリック・トガ:東地宏樹
ボリス・マイアー:稲葉実
吉永カエラ:小清水亜美
ブライアン・ブランドン:豊永利行
マリオ:田中進太郎
ジャン・アンリ・リシャール:後藤敦
ギルバート・ロス:森川智之
皆月:石川界人

>all twelve episodes dropped in one day
Well that's disappointing. There goes dozens of fun as fuck speculah threads every week.

>dumping an entire series in one day

I hope this never catches on. Fuck netflix is retarded, this shit ruined relife and it'll ruin this too.

Looks like Subete ga F ni Naru 2.
I'm not impressed.

Voiced by Kaji Yuki too

Netflix delivering on my birthday, haven't been this pleasantly surprised since Boku Dake.

Director:Kazuto Nakazawa, Yoshiki Yamakawa
Script: Katsuya Ishida
Music: Yoshihiro Ike
Original creator: Kazuto Nakazawa
Character Design: Kazuto Nakazawa
Art Director: Takanori Tanaka
Chief Animation Director: Kazuto Nakazawa
3D Director: Kenji Isobe
Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki
Director of Photography: Eiji Arai
Producer: Rui Kuroki
Color design: Narumi Sakai
Editing: Junichi Uematsu

Opening Theme:
"The Perfect World" by Marty Friedman, KenKen, & Kōji Fujimoto

Hiroaki Hirata as Keith / Kazama / Dr. Flick
Yuuki Kaji as Koku
Asami Seto as Lily Hoshino
Hiroki Touchi as Eric / Toga
Minoru Inaba as Boris / Meyer
Ami Koshimizu as Kaela Yoshinaga
Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Brian / Brandon
Shintarō Tanaka as Mario
Atsushi Goto as Jean / Henry / Richard
Toshiyuki Morikawa as Gilbert / Ross
Kaito Ishikawa as Minatsuki

I'll get the cast:

キース・風間・フリック: Hiroaki Hirata
黒羽:Yuki Kaji
星名リリィ: Asami Seto
エリック・トガ: Hiroki Touchi
ボリス・マイアー: Minoru Inaba
吉永カエラ: Ami Koshimizu
ブライアン・ブランドン: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
マリオ: Shintarou Tanaka
ジャン・アンリ・リシャール: Atsushi Gotou
ギルバート・ロス: Toshiyuki Morikawa
皆月: Kaito Ishikawa

Is this a prequel to K?

Obviously, it's a prequel to C.

Do I need to watch Atom: The Beginning before this?

Stop reminding me of that series. It's still the greatest waste of potential in recent memory.

Looks amazing.

It didn't ruin anything. Watching Re-Life in one sitting was great.

It was fine with that one because it was an adaptation but this is an original.

So? Faggot, do you watch anime because you enjoy it or do you watch anime to shitpost on Sup Forums? If the later, please kill yourself.

>m-m-muh weekly discushun

Yes, but you should also see B-project

So you just wanna shitpost and "discuss" weekly on Sup Forums. All episodes at once is great, retard.

This.
So many ADHD faggots nowadays who can't watch something without the constant need to check social media website or share their opinion.

>discussion can only consist of shitposting and blogging
Neck yourself.

This is why nips should just stick to lolis and shitty shounenshit. Looks like garbage.

>B
A sequel to C and K?

It looks like one of those early 00s weird originals.

>>all twelve episodes dropped in one day
Fansubbers gonna be working overtime.

It's not bad for the viewer but it's bad for the creator. Discussion and speculation gives the anime more attention, it's free advertising. People get invested in discussions and get more attached to the anime, sometimes it can lead to people buying shit so they can brag to the people still discussing it. More fanart gets made, because artists can get attention while people search for the tag on twitter etc

This way it just comes and goes, people forget about it unless it's some masterpiece or part of a popular franchise, same goes for anime movies.

>Fansubbers
Netflix rips comes with subs

>all episodes in one day.
I question that desicion as well. An episodic structure emerged from the need to spread your release over several weeks. It also puts restrictions on a writer as each episode must have plot progression with a beginning, a middle and an end and they all must be of same size. Why follow episodic structure if you are going to relese the entire work at once?

>muh weekly animu
Why are you so pathetic?

>the mode of distribution can ruin anime
How? The show doesn't change, just the way you download it.

Because now they can make episodes the director sees fit. The only criteria is to be amazing and fit into 12 episodes. They can still follow the traditional way of making every episode follow the normal structure or take advantage of the fact that multiple episodes are going to be watched in one sitting which gives them the ability to develop characters even more or set things up properly before progresing with the plot. Instead of being forced to have a climax at the end of every episode. It creates more diversity and creativty and different ways to write an episodic series as most directors are not used to this.

>Zankyou no Terror
>Bad
I never understand why Sup Forums hate that series so much.
That series is solid 4.5/5 for me.

>Edgy teen boy
Damn and i was so excited for this

And they're usually shit and need some fixes.

MARTY FUCKING FRIEDMAN! WITH MAN WITH A MISSION. It's going to have the hypest OP ever in anime history

if people like you were in charge, anime would come in lootboxes

Is this the sequel to Zankyou no Terror? Same policeman and angel wings.

>shitpost = discussion
Kill yourself nigger.

Is that even an argument? If you like to watch something in one sitting then wait for all of it, faggot.

>anime about terrorism
>no victims
>ingrish woman who made everything worse
>EMP didn't kill plugged people

Nakazawa sure is a hard worker. I hope this turns out well.

I hope you actually have examples to justify "usually"
The only example that ever get posted here was a screenshot of LWA

>so we will get whole 12 episodes at that day
Not like I was expecting much from this shit but if I can't even discuss theories about it on Sup Forums, what's even the point of watching it?

If you watch more than one seasonal show at a time it's bullshit because it won't fit in your schedule and people will most likely just end up not watching it.

>but it's bad for the creator.
the opposite actually
You typically see a lot of messages like "please wait until ep__" from fans and creators, because viewers drop series very easily if you give them waiting time to lose interest. If episodes are back to back, the viewer would be more inclined to continue watching.

Not him, but what "schedule"? I don't do anything except watch anime. Fuck off normalfag.

I don't do much beside watching anime too but I get what he means, I hate binging and I like keeping a constant schedule of watching this much episode everyday, that's why even if the whole anime comes out the same day, I'll probably take two or three weeks to watch the whole thing.

just because they give you all the episodes at once doesn't mean you have to watch it all at once

>Fuck off normalfag
>you need to be a worthless neet to be on Sup Forums

I meant more of what this guy said anyway. I only binge old shows I have on my backlog so I'm not going to watch something that comes out at once if it's new. Especially if no one is discussing the show on Sup Forums because of the retarded release model.

Yeah but it just kills the hype, at least some shows got really nice and fun threads depending on what happens every episode so I still remember them even after years, I perfectly know this isn't true at all from a commercial perspective, the show might sell well, but at least on Sup Forums, if this show isn't incredibly good or incredibly bad, everyone will forget about it in a few weeks, adding that it's original so there won't be any manga to follow afterwards which will basically reduce it to a show no one talks about outside of the "what does Sup Forums think of" threads.

You don't belong here.

Will it cater to the western audience?

>"what does Sup Forums think of" threads.
those threads can fuck off, go to the archive for that

> Coming 2018 March 2
This is what was originally announced as Perfect Bones, right? What the fuck took it two and a half years to come out?

I hate those threads too, I was just using that as an example.