Untitled

Attached: FB_IMG_1521938472862.jpg (800x800, 94K)

They are children.And it is past their bedtime.

ALL OF THEM.

Here's a piece of logic that you haven't gotten across your damned brain.

>Just because the psychos have to have their big boy toys taken away doesn't mean that everyone must have thier rights violated.

You've been BTFO. And if you are a newfag, that means you've been beat the fuck out.

If the left doesn't respect my right to bear arms, why should any of us respect there right to live? I hope more of these mass shootings happen. Nothing gets my dick harder than when some guy shoots up a bunch of kids. Hopefully one of them puts a bullet in OP's head.

Attached: hb.png (829x633, 348K)

They are not demanding shit. They are being used by (((someone))) and thinking they are in control. Make them say things that yield a few "likes" on social media and you have them. God bless America. You will need it.

Attached: 1475623888269.jpg (229x255, 12K)

Lol, as a young adult, listening to these kids is retarded. Fuck em, they don't know shit, and just want some fame.

With the way these kids act they deserved being shot at.

Attached: 232324356164.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>"REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT
>"WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION."
>"IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOU ARE AGAINST US."

Wow I hate rights now

Attached: BCA09DD8-8AE4-4204-9C6C-4764F5362510.jpg (750x656, 37K)

You are a faggot and gay

Yup, pretty much.

They are demanding my right to self defense be taken away so that they can live with the delusion that the state can protect them from everything.

Fuck them and the treasonous commie fucks that are controlling them.

Attached: Ron Paul.jpg (1024x600, 260K)

Their fucking shooting even showcased the state can't or won't protect them. The cops ran and hid.

If 400 million people are regularly required to care and require immediate government intervention about something that is statistically rare but will undoubtedly affect the lives of the entire populace, this society has some structural issues.

There is literally nothing any human being could say that would make me give up my right.

>Democrat talking point doesn't formulate into their desired result after discussion between rational adults
>so lets use children to force it through anyways!
Children need to understand how fucking constitutional law works and how it's NATION BREAKING to fuck with an amendment because once you do it will give leeway to fuck with every other amendment including the first and then society goes full eurocuck and suddenly you get arrested and convicted of hate speech and sent to fucking prison while newcomer muslims are free to roam and rape your children and get away with it thanks to political correctness and the corrupt government-tinkerer class.
The children are being used to destroy American democracy instead of having an actual discussion it just becomes full blown propaganda.

we know

Attached: we know.png (1000x1080, 391K)

>claims other Americans are the problem
Traitors get the what now?

Loudmouth kids that bullied a kid that was different than them, pushing him over the edge causing him to come back to kill them with a gun, have no place in deciding whether my rights should be infringed or not.

What about fireworks and pipe bombs? Or cars... What's to stop that from being used in place of guns? If someone is bent on causing casualties, it will happen. Don't be a retard.

OP, we are highly aware of your scheme, and we will suppress you for the sake of the nation we love.

Don't ruin the party.

We are mad about gun violence. But that doesn't mean we want to do something about the guns. It means we want to do something about the violence. The problem is the criminal, not the tool used by the criminal. Fuck's sake.

>if you are x, then you are y
who makes this shit?

Improved background checks, and a raise of minimum age requirements doesn't take away your right to self-defense. A right to a gun does not mean a right to any gun, unimpeded, as has been ruled again and again.

Cause kids know fuck all, them tide pod eating, planking, little shits.

They know nothing of the asian struggle during the riots as police watched from a distance.

Or more recently when the federal government wanted the land that ranchers had been using to feed their cattle, while also maintaining fire hazards, and killed a rancher over it, causing a community of ranchers standing off with the federal government over a land grab, which only recently ruled in favor of the dead rancher.

YOURE the problem in that you’re uneducated in history and following in the footsteps of the nazis.

And claiming that a president is literally hitler, and asking for our gun rights be taken away; makes no sense.

I am part of the problem

> triggered children should not set national policy

fuck off

Attached: lmao republicans.png (1106x948, 39K)

they are demanding the wrong change

they need to demand the change that puts guns in their hands, per the Constitution and Bill of Rights

these changes to school curricula can be made by replacing corrupt and obstructionist superintendents with ones who will grease the skids in terms of implementing a marksmanship program and building shooting ranges at school

the Constitution and Bill of Rights are an education program, and public schools need to reflect that instead of tolerating anti-Constitutional anti-American rhetoric which serves the interests of communists

The communists want to destroy America, they hate Americans and the rights Americans have

These communists are numerous, and unfortunately they are a substantial part of the population of non-American NATO countries.

Our allies are truly worthless, in fact worse than worthless, they are actually malicious and want to subvert our Constitution.

what is sad is that the Democrats are working with our traitorous NATO allies to subvert the Constitution, and the Democrats think allowing undocumented immigrants to rip society apart is funny or something

this whole situation is really sick, I hope the Democrats emigrate to non-American NATO countries, I'm sure they would be much happier

i get the image. I am as upset as anyone else about white children being killed. But we have to remember that this is a very rare event and makes up only the smallest percentage of those killed by guns. The vast majority are black children.

Maybe we should open the asylums again and put the freaks in their fucking place.

Attached: emma-neveragain.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>gun violence

When are we going to stop car violence? when are we going to stop knife violence? when are we going to stop soldering iron violence? When are we going to stop swimming pool violence?

wtf its actually real LMAO

It's not real, but it's a good edit.

It also really makes you unironically think.

If you're convinced by astroturf, constructed, pre-ordained appeals to emotion --- then you're probably a democrat.

Also, OP dies in the civil war. Sage

>Improved background checks
Yeah that'll work swell. Just like all the background check failures with every mass shooting.
>Minimum age
That does restrict some people's right to self-defense, by definition you retard.
>A right to a gun does not mean a right to any gun
Yes it does. The wording is right of the people to keep and bear arms. This means the people may possess whatever is practical and available at the time.

no u

If your more angry at on guy demanding jewish inmates to leave their dirty flea infested cloths in a locker, than Jews declaring war on Germany and causing World War 2, taking everyones lives then you are the problem.

Where's the outrage over heart disease? cancer? Where's the outrage over things that kill way more people way more insidiously such as traffic accidents? Where are the nationwide protests over laundry pods that kill more kids than guns? What about random ass accidents that kill people at a higher rate? Where the outrage over the seemingly skyrocketing lack of common sense?

I don't know where, but I'll tell you why; those who are too focused on this don't want to look in the mirror and say that something needs to change; of course, when looking in someone else's eye they'll see a whole fucking forest's worth of splinters

Attached: gun vs other deaths.jpg (863x1024, 186K)

The police use gun violence to kill by for you by proxy

Alright. I'm the problem then. What are you going to do about it, faggot?

Social Justice War~riors!

Come out and play~yay!

Attached: story-112.jpg (2048x1152, 118K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

The 2nd amendment is non-negotiable.

Attached: bit.jpg (789x1023, 378K)

When I carry a firearm, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The firearm is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation, and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Children are expendable. We can always make more.

Attached: DCyQO2_XYAARVTt.jpg (499x596, 73K)

Youre alright user. Stop being a gay though.

Why don't any of those arguments apply to something else that others may consider excessive, such as tanks, missiles, bombs, grenades or vehicles driven with the intent to cause murder?

By your own argument, if I run over you, I'm exercising force, and am, in your words more or less in the right.

I'm not even a liberal, I just don't see how making your society more lethal works out in your favor.

I mean, it -definitely- means more dead Americans. If I was your enemy, that would make me happy.

actually it sounds to me like you're a huge fucking pussy, with a tiny cock

implying fewer children should be killed

Attached: 2e5df42736e0da3ae33dbf71aa8de893.png (579x568, 333K)

It should apply to tanks, missiles and grenades. Why should the government be allowed to posess something the citizenry can't? They are just humans. The point is that no amount of legislation is going to stop people with the intent to do harm. Life is dangerous, tread lightly and be prepared.

>demanding change
"Change" is enabling criminals?

> The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right
Almost. The Bill of Rights grants no rights but rather explicitly defends certain natural rights from government action. That is the meaning of a negative right. You should look up the difference between positive and negative rights to clarify your views.

>I'm projecting right now, look at me

How did those children afford the trip to Washington DC?

replace "gun" with "knife", "bomb", "acid", "glass bottle", "baseball bat" etc. and the message is just as fucking stupid.
if you omit the modifier to simply read ..."than the violence taking their lives..." and you have an actual sticking point that needs to be studied and worked out.

Delta flew two planes of them from Florida. This is the same Delta that claimed it was dumping the NRA in irder to stay neutral—now Delta gives free flights to the leftists. Delta is run by a lying, two-faced bastard.

and they completely ignore it, like entirely or make excuses for police standing down.

>use children to debate cold facts with warm emotions
>try to remove the only amendment protecting all 27 of them
>get funding from some of the most corrupt politicians and businessmen in the world (bloomberg and soros)
>believe shootings will stop if we just take registered guns away but do nothing about the millions of illegal weapons
>get support from a president that armed drug cartels with weapons of war that ended up killing federal agents
>"hurr why is the right so pathetic"

Attached: 520529502.jpg (612x336, 39K)

It's always "for the children" in order to get an irrational knee-jerk emotional reaction. Fuck that propaganda tool.

once you're in that leftist bubble, it's hard to get out again. Leftists will literally drive their business into the fucking ground as long as they stand up for their backward ideology