Beta bucks, Alpha fucks

Be A Good Man, Because A Woman (who friend-zoned you to date jerks) Will Never Forget How You Treated Her (when she's hitting the Wall and needs a provider).

archive.is/UpFu7

Attached: pJAPSja.jpg (1334x709, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UpFu7
all-left.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you here instead of r9k where you belong?

>archive.is/UpFu7
Evil.
Honestly i sometimes wonder what i will do, i'am about to finish my chemical engineering studies. I know if i get a woman she will be used up even if she is like 20.
The only good way i see is the Ancap way, i adopt a pretty 10 year old white girl and homeschool her till she is 18 and i can reap the benefits of my investment

Because that /r9k is already red pilled about women.

Attached: 1520367440001.jpg (1336x1595, 612K)

>finish school
>find job
>THEN go looking for a wife
why are modern men so backwards

Attached: 1516417556605.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Women are all bad. Even the anti feminists. Ever seen one criticizing the unfair family courts? No, they just share anti feminist memes.

Attached: Traditional Conservative.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

Young men these days would rather spend their free time playing video games or partying while in college.

Attached: Family.png (539x960, 483K)

>Young men these days would rather spend their free time playing video games
daily reminder

Attached: teddy k.jpg (555x414, 128K)

Whatever, I will never have a partner.

You need to earn a gf by working really hard. Unless you are Chad of course.

Attached: xiGyxNY_d.jpg (640x1138, 55K)

I'll just die virgin.

>waiting tell 18
In God's true free America, you would be tapping that shit at 14 amigo

Attached: GSP.jpg (700x366, 20K)

>Jenessa is a makeup artist and graphic designer from NYC.

Heh.

Then you are a selfish man-child. A real man takes care of women and children.

Attached: hbcOpEb.jpg (1034x1972, 179K)

video games are legitimately more fun than trying to bed some roastie with room temperature iq

Selfish? How come?

This. Sup Forums is a board of traditional marriage values, not for neets venting their failures

>Shut up! Go away! Stop saying things I don't want to hear!

Salty tradcucks like you are the best part about these threads.

Attached: 1426840179739.png (325x281, 129K)

Video games are for children.

Selfish for not raising the next generation. And instead, caring about yourself and no one else.

Attached: I am better than you.jpg (1095x735, 136K)

It is easy striving for an ideal. Wanting a traditional household. A vision and a dream.

Reality is different. You only know your woman the day she divorces you.

Attached: 18t3zHW.jpg (1440x2888, 499K)

I'm actually thinking of living my days with my parents and then killing myself when they are gone, I'm tired of living anyway.

You need him user

Attached: Mussolini react.jpg (315x251, 17K)

Don't think wrong, the results are amazing, infact the left here got BTFO by both the right wing and the M5S shills. It's a breath of fresh air, did you know that someone in a bar refused to serve Salvini and got fired? She was a half niggress. It's all going smooth and I wouldn't ask for a better place to live than here compared to say Germany and Sweden.

>Posting comics literally made by an anti-white, pro-feminist, communist Asian man who has a micropenis and hates his Asian wife

Don't do this, OP.

"sperm donner"

fucking LOL

>Beta bucks, Alpha fucks
>Women don't like pushovers
Wow! What an innovative thought!

>Women are all bad
Glad to see you have coherent thoughts

Honestly the only big Advantage of being a guy is that their is no wall for us, guys don't need Marriage. Just move up the ladder at any cost and bang dumb 20 year olds till you're in your 70's. Want an emotional connection? Adopt a kid and raise them not to be a loser. At least this way your providing for someone who has a future not a leach that wasted their opportunities

>Just move up the ladder at any cost and bang dumb 20 year olds till you're in your 70's
That's called being a degenerate, remove your flag, germancuck.

date younger women
like jesus christ 16-18 olds love daddy doms

mad, pussy?

>Wow! What an innovative thought!
>Glad to see you have coherent thoughts

tits or gtfo

>tits or gtfo
Is this a meme or do you actually believe girls post on this board?

Well that's actually not backwards. It's how it was done a lot historically. What is backwards is how women have also taken upon themselves this same role, when in reality they should have been courted and married off young in their fertile years by men who were prepared to take upon them, as per your post.

>>tits or gtfo
>Is this a meme

>do you actually believe girls post on this board?

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1497788136119.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Sex bots will save the White race.

Attached: synthesis.jpg (2370x1932, 1.87M)

Or you can just date a virgin woman, God made this nifty little thing call a hymen that breaks when a woman decides to be a slut.

Your pic sums pretty well what it's like to argue with ancaps
You're just a bunch of passive agressive vaginas who piss themselves at the thought of actually leveling the same criticisms to corporations as you do to governments
On a side note OP, is that an american degeneracy thread ? You're basically just confirming that people in the US are massive double-standard hypocrites

>Or you can just date a virgin woman

Good luck finding one.

Hymen don't protect from Anal and Blowjobs and intercural, bud.

>passive agressive vaginas who piss themselves at the thought of actually leveling the same criticisms to corporations

all-left.net

Attached: 43091.jpg (250x250, 58K)

They exist. Extremely rare but they exist. If a woman doesn't want to put out til marriage most of the time niggers and other scumbags are turned off because they are impatient.

Go asian.