Watched it the other day and enjoyed it, animation is pretty nice. What does Sup Forums think about it?

Watched it the other day and enjoyed it, animation is pretty nice. What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

akiba-souken.com/article/32100/
youtube.com/watch?v=oUWjmiLt6_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting for season 2.

I'm actually in love with Azazel.

Don't watch season 2.

Mugaro deserved better.

second season is a mistake.

best girl

Most people are still mad about Cheerios, personally I'm still mad about Kaisar

I'm still mad about fucking everything in Slut Soul.

I'm mad OUR GIRL turned out to be complete trash.

New SR Amira

No real complaints. Mute clapping Nina a qt.

That actually makes two of us.

There was a season 2?

Genesis: a flawed but refreshing show
Virgin Soul: absolute shitfest

I didn't know an user like you existed.

I do exist user, but sometimes it's just painful to retain any sort of memory about this show.

Cheerios is the cancer that infected the entire show. Every character was turn into a shell of its former self for Cheerios's sake

- Favaro went from a lovable rogue with the wits and guts to take quick choices to Cheerio's cheerleader and matchmaker
- Kaiser went from a man of honor and principles to Cheerio's fuckboi
- Jeanne's life was turn into a living hell for making her into an antagonist for Cheerios because she's sooo selfish and impulsive, unlike our handsome god Cheerios
- Mugaro died for giving Jeanne and Azazel a reason to fight Cheerios, despite they had very valid reasons to do it before, and shoehorned a stupid moral (lol revenge is bad, Hitler should be left alone).
- Nina was lobotomized. She never had that much of a brain but she became a robot after dancing with Cheerios

writing sucked and season 2's writing sucked even more

S1 was top tier.
First half of S2 was okay but then it went downhill fast and ended in utter retardation.

Is that the Raikage from Naruto?

Even Naruto has better writing than SnB Virgin Soul. At least Sasuke is wrong and Sakura has some real problems with his darkness

Is that Uncle Ruckus?

I wish Virgin Soul was just a continuation of the first season instead of focusing on two characters that were shit. I didn't even hate Nina until her romance with Cheerios defined everything about her character. Literally every character except for Rita suffered because of the writing in VS.

Why was he meant to suffer so much through both S1 and S2?

Because he was the "nice guy" on a shoujoish scenario. Azazel was a fucking and he killed Kaiser's dad on S1 but he was "nice" compared to king Hitler

That's what the director says too. 単純に「バハジェネ」の二期をやりたかったっていう気持ちはありますね 。 It doesn't make VS better and might sounds like he's abandoning a sinking ship, but I'm still somewhat interested in what happened.
akiba-souken.com/article/32100/

>The first series created a stir, but it didn't sell all that much. It seems that the IP holder, Cygames, found the numbers not as great as they expected, "but this time it won't be so"! Bahagene was over, so they wished for a new main character and a different series. Last time I had the freedom to work as I wished, this time Cygames took control, but wanted me to see for the direction, is what happened.

>When I heard Ooishi-san would be writing the script, I predicted it would be a love story. Having it decided for ahead, it was hard to maintain motivation at the studio.

>I liked the idea of having a girl that's positive to the point of an idiot for the main character. I'd like to try directing a heroine like the ones in Disney movies, who's so cheerful that terrible situations just bounce off her. But the backstory and setting was created by Cygames, so it was oddly like making an anime from a source material like a novel or manga. -- Adjusting to the creative differenced was very stressful. There's a lot of people who do like what came out of it, so I find the odd combination might've borne fruit.

>Personally, I prefer a sequel where a previously foolish character is still the same old fool. People don't change just like that.
>I would've liked to simply make a Bahagene season 2.

To be fair,¡; with few exceptions, anime directors are just studio employees. We're not in the 90s anymore, directors don't have a creative input unless they're making hipster shit. The investors wanted money, they saw the rise of the female audience on recent years so they hired a J-drama writer and that writer happened to hate Genesis because Favaro killed Amira

But I already did. sadly

Is Cheerios the worst love interest ever?

>race traitors are still mad that best boy won
Demons and Angels a shit. The Earth belongs to man.

Uncle Ruckus?

That would be cool if Cheerios committed to his supremacist ideals rather than the writing trying to excuse him for everything. Muh mom is dead is a shitty justification

Whom has the blame of Sofiel getting blacked instead of lezzing out with Jeanne as the gods intended?
Cygames or Ooishi?

It's an anime about how Hitler was right.

How this isn't more popular on Sup Forums?
Maybe anons feel uncomfortable with the shoujoshit

Thanks for reminding me that this garbage exists. They even had the nerve to end it with a sequel bait. A sequel bait with a plot point that people originally wanted in the first place.

Huge step down from S1 and awful wrap-up, but the animation was obscenely good.
Not even a fujo and I have to admit the quality here blew me away.
youtube.com/watch?v=oUWjmiLt6_0

The pacing and ending of season 2 were both very disappointing. Season 1 was a lot of fun.

Is that uncle Rukus?

it has a great start then goes ultra generic and then it just ends

Best part is the sequel bait took away the only justification king Hitler had for all his bullshit. Bahamut is still alive so all the genocide and slavery was for nothing. Even the fangirls have problems with defending their husbando when the angels would be right with denying him the death star so they prefer to ignore it.

>tfw my HDD died
>lost all my Bahamut images

Backups, backups

Reminder that Rocky has Revolver Ocelot'ed himself into Kaiser's body

Reminder that virgin soul isn't canon

Yea
It had alot going for it but the cripplingly weak writing really takes away from the experience and leaves you with only a mediocre and forgettable anime

it has too much basics in it and the only redeeming thing for that part it had some old basics in it instead of just todays basics

basics are gay so yes animation was only thing nice about it

I read Cheerios merchandise didn't sell well on the Shall we dance fan-event. I hope this is true.

Even nips renowned for their shit taste hated Nina and the ending. And fujos were probably upset that they killed of Kaisar in the shittiest way possible, then brought him back as a zombie that might not even really be him. On one hand I want some sort of sequel so all of this can somehow be retconned, but on the other hand after seeing what Virgin Soul ended up being I want this series to just stay as dead as Mugaro.

Fujos only care about Azazel though. Well, Azazel received a lot of shit thanks to Hitler and Azazel ends as a hobo while Hitler becomes a world hero so fujos have valid reasons to be piss off. Not including Hitler kinda NTR'd Azazel with Nina but that's not for fujos but female otakus in general

>then brought him back as a zombie that might not even really be him.
That's the worst part, that final scene was extremely creepy.

I'm still not clear on that. Was that actually Kaisar or was it Rocky? If it was Rocky then that's beyond fucked up. The last time I was this disappointed in a sequel was Darker than Black S2.

Darker than Black has a S2?

No it didn't. I'm sorry, I must have mixed it up with something else that Bones put out as a garbage sequel to a well liked series. Maybe Eureka 7?