What the fuck, he didn't deserve that

what the fuck, he didn't deserve that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFY561D8PmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course he fucking did. You could say he was doing his job as part of Teiai, but he lost the moment his pride overtook him and made him refuse to bail out when Kaiji started shitting all over the Bog.

>and made him refuse to bail out when Kaiji started shitting all over the Bog.
Yeah, honestly Kaiji offered him a draw, he could have easily paid him off out of his own pocket

He lost as soon as he joined with Teiai. Kaiji is fated to ass fuck the entire organization at this point

He tortured Kaiji dude and laughed while he did it. Fuck this guy.

Fuck it, I'd please the old man's sick whims too if I could get a reserved spot in his utopia vault.

He tried to remove this smile, he deserved everything he got.

Kaiji teaming up with Ichijou, Kazuya and Tonegawa to take down Hyoudo when?

I love how Kaiki gave a inner speech shounen style about how much he respects his tenacity and expects him to make it out like he did; all the while he was being dragged out to a fucking labor camp for months or years

The real WTF is why was that arc double the length it needed to be.

Its a doggy dog world

He underestimated Kaiji even after Teiai told him several fucking times not to

when he inevitably descends once again to the hell pit, tonegawa will probably not join them though.

He'll work his way back up from Teiai gulag.

>utopia vault
It's Hyodou's world, I seriously doubt it'll be an utopia

New chapter when?

Kaiji supported Ichijou in the very end because the whole book is about young retards manchildren vs old jews who know what they want and from this point of view Ichijou is our man who also got preyed upon. Fuck me if he wasn't a stupid piece of shit though. And Kazoo is special, like some Jesus Christ he is 100% in that camp and 100% in our, so if he is ok we will probably get some more action out of him.

When will he appear to save Kaiji's life?

how much money do you think he pays his cronies? like the ones that were with him watching kaiji on the tvs and he had them drink wine that he has his feet in must have been pretty upper level thugs

TILTED
I
L
T
E
D

Hopefully soon, I need to see Akagi and Osamu as fishing buddies.

pretty sure that organization works like any other criminal organization that is to say that they have in this huge iron chain collar hierarchical relationship from the top to the bottom levels of their underlings, while the pay its high most of it goes to the superior ranking thug on the syndicate. i bet stuff like endou siding with kaiji and momentarily betraying the teiai group is frequent.

Who knows? He rules with fear. The thugs may be there as a result of blackmail or threats against their family.
Then there are people like the character in OP's pic who are with Teiai because of more lucrative reasons and being born into the lifestyle.
The higher ranking thugs of Teiai are probably either paid very handsomely or blackmailed. You'd have to be, given the amount of degrading shit they put up with and the constant fear of being killed for mistakes.

Stop tarnishing Teiai's name. Hyodo is a cool dude and everyone like hanging with him.

i guess being one of hyodou's dogs is better than digging underground for decades but shit am i glad im not in major debt to bad boys

youtube.com/watch?v=tFY561D8PmE

No one likes Hyodo. Everyone likes Tonegawa however. Tonegawa is the cool boss.

>Hyoudou's hair hitting the blacksuit in the face
Perfect. Translations when?

Yes, he did. He was a torturing piece of shit as anyone else.

Ichijou was a punk bitch

I miss Kazoo guys

HE

TILTED

THE

WHOLE

BUILDING

Did you forget when he put pins under his fucking nails? He was a complete asshole. And by the way, he refused Kaiji's proposal to have a draw literally 5 minutes before losing. He deserved everything.

to an extent the ones diggin' there are already property of the teiai, just like the ones running the lousy bets, their only choices now are to continue with the dreg until an oportunity presents itself.

>3 episodes to explain it
>4 episodes to do it
>1 episode reaction
not accurate numbers, but they really dragged this whole ordeal out. If the season was 1/3 - 1/2 the original runtime, it would have been better in all aspects.

FKMT pacing just isn't for you. Washizu Mahjong lasted 250 chapters and it's one of the best arcs he's written

I still don't get how he didn't realize he was going to end up tilting it slightly wrong.

How well would Yumeko do in the Kaiji/ Akagi universe?

>No one likes Hyodo.
Hyodo is what I'd post in one of those "ITT, Anime characters that females and beta males will never understand" threads. He only had a tiny arc all to himself, the awesomebox one, and his dog eats dog logic and how he acted according to it was 100% coherent. He believes in his bullshit, it was a fine graphic metaphor (I believe they changed it in the anime for some reason) as he was standing by Tonegawa during whole match celebrating the slaughter, and asked for a chair only once Tonegawa began to lose to Kaiji. His money speech in the beginning of pt3, his shelter talk with Ichijou, his debtors monologue, he is consistent at being materialistic piece of garbage and I find it likeable.

Very very very very well
She's filthy fucking rich so instead of the punishments like having her fingers cut off she could just pay like a couple of million yen or something
That is if she lost, which she probably would, but ofc gambling is about cheating and lucky moves which she can do
So she'd be probably better off than anyone else in the series.
Kind of unfair desu

idk but the tension had my dick hard as diamonds the whole way through tbqh

The only unfair thing is they wouldn't even meet and the story would be two pieces changing back and forth connected only thematically.

Akagi would stomp, he stole 60 million dollars (inflation counted) from Washizu. Not sure about Kaiji but he has ok chances considering the insane shit he pulls in part 3

Not like that I mean, but if you had to work under someone, Hyodo would be shit. Tonegawa is preferable as a boss.

Holy shit, that pic makes me feel stressed as fuck.

Pretty sure you can't have a bomb in the corner but BUT who would dare to think it's a normal game and not some specially altered version?

>you can't have a bomb in the corner
Really? Is that an official rule? Never heard of it.
Either way, that shit feels worse than torture

kaiji will be bs by her quite greatly and then make a comeback that udderly destroys her.

Could Kaiji blanco defeat Hyodo UI

I'm sure eventually Hyoudo will self-destruct in some unsatisfying way like the old pile of trash he is and Kaiji won't have a chance to get back at him at all. It's not Zero, so it is possible to happen.

No, apparently I'm full of lies
also didn't know minesweeper has controller support, the sudden vibration response upon blowing up spooked shit out of me

Lol
For a moment I thought I was a complete stupid because I always started someplace in the middle.
And if that rule were true, I could safely start a game without blowing up.
Guess I feel relieved a bit

Holy fuck, this is amazing