The left is coming for our guns Sup Forums, and I think its real this time...

The left is coming for our guns Sup Forums, and I think its real this time. Should those of us who live in open carry states start showing up to these events with rifles? Not to use them, but to give these people an idea of what they're up against should they push too far.

Attached: Militia_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Why knowing go to place with a gun when violence is likely.

Go for it if you don't mind being made an example of
The tree of freedom is thirsty...

Attached: 1217709384913.jpg (1229x922, 186K)

English, do you speak it?

Stockpile guns, ammo, reloading equipment, food, water and filtration systems

Its my own brevity code.

Hillbilly crackers tryna play Far Cry 5 for real. Lmfao.

My main concern is that the majority of gun owners will pussy out to the Federal government should push come to shove. We've been talking about governmental tyranny for years, but will the right stand up to it when it finally rears its ugly head? I have my doubts.

Niggers prefer to play 'overseer on the plantation'. Monkey see monkey do.

Attached: B3E067E0E1869B58EF1C6C19D26A6F6D1-1920x1000-c-top.jpg (1920x1000, 389K)

>Should those of us who live in open carry states start showing up to these events with rifles?

Ok FBI, we get it, you want as many reasons as possible to start civil unrest.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

>hey guys, you should totally start bringing guns to your rallies. Come on all the cool kids are doing it, what could go wrong? What possible ulterior motive could anyone have for this right?

Attached: anti.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

the majority will pussy out.

~1-3% will buy you and your descendants freedom for you just like the last time

Attached: BraveCanadastandsuptoUSlies.jpg (1111x2727, 402K)

>The left is coming for our guns
The left? So did Trump finally admit he's a gun grabbing liberal? Or was it Mitt Romney?

RED
ROCK

Extremely bad idea, when these types of people see firearms in real life they flying into irrational panic mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI

Just imagine what an entire crowd composed of people like this guy would be capable of.

No, you vote. If they get people into office that vote to regulate weapons then that's actually completely fair. Even the most conservative supreme court judges have said guns can be heavily regulated.

Now if police, UN or troops start going door to door to take your guns you can probably start fighting. But that's your choice and you will 100% die.

We must not forget but also yet consider the crisis left by the mothers to defy the livining of the child.

Attached: -8dfe507d94a7659f.jpg (810x643, 69K)

pol needs a gore rekt thread, hate this raid bs

Implying that voting still matters, we dont vote on laws our elected officials do. how many times have they gone against the peoples will? Voting isnt going to stop shit when the faggot boomers croak and non whites hold a super majority and simply vote away the foundation this nation was founded on. Muh..muh constitution!

> Just imagine what an entire crowd composed of people like this guy would be capable of
My God, I never imagined anything so beautiful before. So it has been written, so let it be done.

Times change

ya know what? im so sick of this gun shit. im sick of emma gonzalez and david hogg and im sick of you faggots. and you can call me a JIDF shareblue shill all you want but i'm gonna speak my mind

the left is right - we may as well not have guns because we're never going to fucking use them anyway. look at the state of this country. look at how pathetically cucked we are. i've got a fucking AK-47 and thousands of rounds of ammo and im still cucked and so are the rest of you. so who really cares if we lose them?

niggers control our cities. tyrannical cops shoot us for pulling up our gym shorts and then laugh and high five eachother. we're fucking KEKED by jews on every level. financially, foreign policy-wise... fuck. the guns are useless. i just dont even care anymore. fuck you idiots

Attached: 1521708658341m.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

JIDF shareblue shill.

i audibly laughed. i hate you faggots

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

Please do it you ignorant fat fool.

Sitting in a shack with MUH GUNZ while domestic drone strikes take you out.

And a few more martyrs will speed this up

No you'll only give them more reason to push for gun control.

Let them holler and cry but don't brandish your weaponry unless there's a real physical danger to you.

>Not to use them, but to give these people an idea of what they're up against should they push too far.
You mean getting BTFO? Face it user, ammosexuals are going the way of the Confederacy.

Keep a low profile til the time comes. You’ll know when it does. They’ll use that as ammo against us.

So the country isn't perfect but hold onto your ability to protect yourself.

blackpilled.

In my opinion you Americans talk a big game, as a nation you can't even handle a few hundred deaths in shit-goat-fucker land how can you handle when your own life is on the line?

All bark, no bite, if the feds come take your guns most of you will lay down like a bitch.

Your militarised police already uses unnecessary overwhelming force on unarmed civilians.
>b-b-but muh rights

Rights aren't perpetual, if you aren't willing to defend it you will lose it.

>a shotgun, pistol, bow, and a AR.
Looks like a 308 battle rifle would outrange all those homos

First your guns, then your words, your money and finally your life.

All there steam is about to back fire.
The truth that the swat were the shooters on an assassin mission hunting for the jews will come out soon.

Attached: 1521933934977m.jpg (1024x731, 157K)

>Not to use them, but to give these people an idea of what they're up against should they push too far.

Man, that guy in his Abrams tank sure as hell ist gonna shit his pants when he seesa a bunch of untrained, drooling rednecks firing their single-shot ARs into the air.

He will when he goes home and his family is dead

>what they're up against
hahahahahah

Definitely. Time for more free speech rallies and second amendment rallies. It would be ideal to combine the two. We'll have our guys show up (with no trolling or anything extreme) and the enemy will naturally help us by doing what they usually do in response. Through this, hopefully we'll build some camaraderie with, and redpill, the more basic conservatives/dissidents. The inevitable reactions and hostile actions of our enemies will radicalize people and drive more to our side. If the enemy starts using lethal methods, our armed mob will defend itself and things will get VERY interesting. Politicians would have to demonize a side. If they demonize the patriots, it's war. If they demonize the anti-whites, it's progress for us.

Wtf was the problem!!!! I didn't see or hear what it was supposed to be

If they use tanks or drones, we win automatically. It's impossible to spin the government as 'good' in that scenario.

Posse comitatus.
The Feds cant use the military against its own civilians how fucking dumb are you?
There wont ever be tanks or drones killing Americans. The whole country would burn and other military's would gladly arm the resistance fighters.

the vast majority will fold

>drones killing Americans.
hahahahaha

>when these types of people see firearms in real life they flying into irrational panic mode
This is a very good thing for our side. All we have to do is show up and be civil and they'll initiate vitriol and possibly violence. With the internet and the proliferation of recording devices, we can use it as propaganda to further radicalize 'cuckservative' types.

>further radicalize
hahahaha

Most people would give up their guns if facing years in Prison. Not many people can cross the line into open insurrection and likely death. For that you need work, And conspiracy.

Nah the Boomers are all going to die soon of cancer anyways. They would just assume die a warriors death.
Gen X is just plain badass and wont give in.
Maybe you young fags will give up, but its better to die in battle than in prison.

>Boomers
>warriors death
BAAAHAHAHAHHAAA

Boomers have all the good guns and did hundreds of sorties in Nam.
I know boomers that could still beat your teeth down your throat.
Old men dont care, they will kill your ass. They have nothing to lose.

>They have nothing to lose.
hahahaha

Oh god you people are insane, you should not be allowed to own an assault rifle, and you want to fucking carry one in public? No wonder people want more reasonable gun laws when gun toting rednecks like you are using them as a tool of intimidation. Sickening

Only ANTIFA has been running around with guns trying to intimidate people.
Dang you Canadian motherfuckers are dumb assholes.
Americans have the inalienable right to bear arms. That means carry and bear them. Its called open carry.
Just rake yourself you fucking snow Mexican.

Attached: panthers.jpg (421x282, 39K)

We need more rightwing activism. We kicked their ass when we were all united at Berkeley. The Alt Right's been against bringing guns tho. It's too risky for us. Too many things could go wrong. What's more important is getting organized. We need the various groups on the right working together or we're fucked. These elites are spending a fortune busing these little faggots all over the place. It's why they're getting such big numbers. Flash mobs or getting the right to stand together is what's gonna counter that.

Attached: 1517722397613.jpg (962x488, 145K)

Don’t worry, remember what happened at bunday ranch over some land and farm animals with just tens of people? The feds stepped down. Multiply that by several thousand if they ever try to take our guns.

They are not going to take your guns away from you, they just won’t give guns to future Americans.

Joined NRA today!!!!! How do (((we))) defeat them? If we can get a POTUS elected, we’ve gotta be able to do SOMETHING

Right wing nazis sounding more and more like terrorists.

The ironic thing here is there was armed security at these rallies because of Caskey the retard wanting people to bring & destroy AR’s

So being against bringing guns sounds like terrorism huh?

Attached: 1521875266649.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>Left wing nazis sounding more and more like terrorists
Fixed

Im a blue eyed Ashkenazi Jew you dumb Canadian asshole.
Fuck you Canadians are dumb.
Go hang yourself already.

Attached: D95D469E-9E34-4567-B8AF-312A7D738C38.jpg (254x189, 16K)

Hard to tell, every day that passes feels like a fever pitch

its dumb, anyone with a brain knows the picture you posted makes you not JIDF. your just black pilled homie.

This!!!!!
Once 2A falls, the rest will too

Details.... we’re listening

JIDF shareblue shill

Jesus christ user.

Absolutely. Why aren't we marching in the streets?

Gen X’er here, can fucking confirm

Wtf is an assault rifle you retarded syrup nigger? You ignorant fucks are REGODDAMNDICULOUS

JIDF inception.

Nobody will pay for the buses to get us there.

are you retarded?

I guess the never heard of Waco?

Attached: Ohshit.jpg (316x238, 19K)

bad idea is bad

They want to disarm. Dont give up

Red states will never recognize a federal firearms ban. If the blue states disarm, so what, all that means is they are fucked.

It wasn’t 3 percent though. A quick google search disproves this stat. About 10% of Americans served in the revolutionary war, or about 20% of white males.

Red states have always followed the path of blue states: no slaves, voting rights for women, legal abortion, gay marriage, and now imminent gun control.

>operation charlottes-return going according to plan

lefty/pol/ disperse back to /r/ for plan 2:b

Same here

Absolutely not. Just go there with signs and they will show themselves as complete unhinged screeching banshees.

Not today shlomo, or aren't you paying attention. Red states now used to be blue states. The trend today is exactly opposite of what you said.