When you can’t hold in the liberal bullshit forced down your throat

>When you can’t hold in the liberal bullshit forced down your throat
youtu.be/oPIiazwvX_0

Attached: AFFF43CE-FFC9-42AA-B477-1B4F73C847B4.jpg (750x410, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genome.gov/10001220/learning-about-taysachs-disease/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Liberal censure.jpg (500x627, 99K)

I fucking hate this world.

God it feels so fucking amazing being a liberal. Is there anything we can't do? Lmfao at you cuckservative pieces of shit, it feels amazing ruling over you chattle. Lmao

puke and rally

Win the presidency

I think that's about the most 56% looking person I've ever seen. Even has Filipino face moles. Good job America!

Attached: liberals dancing.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Why is Sup Forums flipping a shit about these kids. She literally said they didn't want a ban.

>Kill whitey
>I love niggers
>religion of peace

chattle?
Spelling seems one thing you they didn't teach in your gender studies class-faget

>mfw americans clap when someone pukes on national television while demanding they surrender their rights

Attached: 1362159066204.png (438x488, 403K)

That's a different word.

Literally everyone on that stage was either a nig or a mutt. Le 56% doesn't go nearly far enough...more like le 75%+

Attached: la goblina constitución.png (1011x1301, 721K)

>Goblin pukes on stage
>Americans clap

>don't want bans
>won't admit that whites aren't any more violent here than anywhere else
>wont admit that it's not a gun problem
so what does pukeahontas want?

Attached: 1517168045369.png (384x390, 175K)

She was clearly on some kind of drug during that speech. Random twitching, sunken eyelids, stumbling around.

>Using 56%
Silly memebrain!

OOOOHHHHHH

What would you call it? Clearly not white, doesn't sound like a Mexican.
>Quintessentially American

STOP
GIVING
THEM
ATTENTION

Attached: Untitled.gif (292x283, 324K)

She took AR rounds in both legs, shattering them, and took sharpnel to the eye in the Parkland shooting. She showed courage, poise, and humour here. More than any of you will ever exhibit or know. More than Sup Forums has ever done. More than you, will ever do. U mad, faggots?

>getting shot is courageous
Oh Canada

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA stfu you pussy, jesus christ how much of a weak human being can one person be

Both legs shattered? Isn't she standing up. She apparently got her legs shattered a month ago and she's standing... Sounds like bullshit

>She took AR rounds in both legs, shattering them, and took sharpnel to the eye in the Parkland shooting.
Do americans genuinely believe these psyops are true?

Dude your dumb seriously put the bong down and stop drinking that kool aid.

>!nNThBA7CKU
>In the back
You an anal kind of guy?

>She took AR rounds in both legs, shattering them, and took sharpnel to the eye in the Parkland shooting. She showed courage, poise, and humour here. More than any of you will ever exhibit or know. More than Sup Forums has ever done. More than you, will ever do. U mad, faggots?
Bitch, she wouldn't be standing up if she did.

Aren't ARs .223? That's a pretty weak round, I wouldn't be surprised if she were walking the next day.

>memeflag
>cattle
genome.gov/10001220/learning-about-taysachs-disease/

What a great performance it was like live aid with out shitty music.

rare and noted

Practically the same round as a 5.56

Real fuckin' rare right there.

Aren't those pretty small bullets with little stopping power though?

they're going very fast and they will blow apart your kneecaps.

Yeah, between a BB and a .22 short. I think.

If it hits you right in the kneecap. It's not going to blow your leg apart or anything though.
>Implying Shooter Goblino had good aim

Just like this miracle mutt, bullet through the chest, lungs and arm... press conferecne a few days after

Attached: cuntlung.jpg (733x938, 193K)

The difference is the .223 is lower pressured compared to a 5.56 round. But basically the same slug.

I'm a 7.62X39 guy myself

You're from West Africa, the descendant of people not worth enslaving, and you're making fun of us?

I was calling out a shill on a proxy and don't feel like waiting 15 minutes to post again.

Yeah those bad boys are good. You ever get to shoot 7.62x54R?

No, I never had the pleasure. I have a plain vanilla AK. I like it a lot and I've thought about getting an AR, but I just don't go shooting enough to justify the expense.

How long does it usually take for that shit to heal anyway? It's only been just over a month since the shooting.

Lets just say its has a lot more kick and those rounds tear shit up.

why was fox airing this fucking trash today
i cant believe this is our future
56% garbage arrogantly screaming at us as they ruin the world

Uh it takes a long time for a shattered leg. A flesh wound is about a week or two.

what is this a poetry slam
this is so demoralizing

I just googled it, sounds fun. I wish I could get in to shooting sports more, but I don't live somewhere I can shoot outside of a range and it's just a pain and expense to go to one on a weekend. I usually only get to shoot once a year or so.

LE PUKE IS SO LE FUNNY XDDDD

The Soros and the Dems probably forced her to drink some ipecac before she got on stage for dramatic effect.

>ruling over
wat

Attached: 1496670874301.jpg (640x632, 270K)

muh dik

Attached: czDM1[1].jpg (400x324, 44K)

Why does she need to admit any of that? They're both irrelevant.

tell your buddies in senegal to stop flooding my state, ok? that's it, thanks

She walks with a cane. Her hospitalization and injuries are objectively and independently confirmed as fact. Google, faggots....

Attached: C176F381-15ED-42DA-A4E8-DB7A4F04FEC0.png (877x538, 403K)

He meant chattel or cattle, it still wasn't spelled correctly.

this all stems from the evil little fucks bullying the shooter endlessly for years. that if this was not a hoax.

At point blank range your legs would still be destroyed. It would not heal in a month.

Semi auto vepr in 54r is pretty fucking great desu. I recommend it.

Trump climbs the mountain

Hillary falls down the mountain

Attached: falling.jpg (636x333, 36K)

Who gives a fuck about this skank, go back already leaf

lmao fuck yeah leaf

Who said point blank? AR rounds, unlike smaller handgun rounds, go through drywall etc indescriminately. that’s why the hurr durrr. Assault rifles aren’t a defensive weapon. If you’re a good guy with a AR, you’re more dangerous than a bad guy with any other type of weapon. There’s no reason to own an AR other than shits and giggles sport, and that includes legitimate hunting.

The left controls which countries? And which of those actually matter? So I ask, ruling over who and what?