How do we fix western women?

How do we fix western women?

Attached: 1521946319104.jpg (1336x1595, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By raping them into submission

Attached: 3E7388D7-3094-466F-ADB5-F9DFC6CAD512.png (750x1334, 527K)

We don't, we move on to superior Brazilian women.

based

Attached: screenshot_135.png (477x598, 344K)

The Real Gospel

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: ThepoweroftheGospelonsluts.jpg (1700x1588, 856K)

I dont want to fix them. I want them to die.

many do

As long as they have the government to bail them out they will continue to act up. We need a hard reset of society before they start behaving again.

>Fix

You don't. They were always like this.

Never hit a women, but if my wife had purposely hurt our daughter like that for no reason, her eye would be too swollen to open.

End suffrage.

Sharia is inevitable
Just a question of white sharia or brown sharia.

i've been coming to this board for years and have seen the worst of humanity posted here with little effect on myself, but this image brought tears to my eyes.

Holy fuck how could someone hurt a child. The look in her eyes, so sad.

Attached: 1504365297850.jpg (467x558, 45K)

We literally did this same exact thread last night.

Same text, same cover image. Same everything.

Replace them with Asian women.

Attached: 1494237133472.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

she'd be cute without the freakish contacts and dyed hair.

I'm glad she sent that text. Any lawyer worth their spit can use that against her proving she's not fit to have custody.

You seem new. Welcome to Sup Forums, where every repost is a repost of a repost. There is no original content, and the number of users is an illusion. We're all really just one guy in a basement.

some people literally don't have empathy. they jsut don't experience that sad feeling you have right now looking at the child

Except even with abuse as blatant as that, the courts will still side with the mother 99.99% of the time.

i was talking to a guy on lit who thinks basically all of pol is 'right wing psyops' funded by deep state agents

Asian women will rip your anuses apart.
Guys become their bitch.

>not just bearing the shit out of her and taking the jail while leaving ur daughter in your moms care

Cucks the Lot of u.

I don't know, women are just like the roll of a die, some turn out fine and others less so. I imagine if they were put back under male control they'd certainly be better if not entirely fixed.

there is way worse happening every day, sad it happens in our country...

i wish people like this would say, i cant take care of this life i made...and give her to people that would love her

thanks for what you said.

fuck man, people are garbage... take care of you and yours friend.

>he isnt over western women

Attached: march_for_our_wives.jpg (1020x686, 272K)

Sorry to bust your bubble, it's just me and a lot of scripted reposts of my past threads.

yes - these repeat threads are data mining threads. They data mine the responses to gauge the mood and understanding of the demographic who typically post here, ie 18-30 year olds

The notion of a "fixed" western woman is an imagination created in our own minds.

With that said, just ignore them and stop giving them attention until they improve their attitude

Beat your child -- $500 fine
Make a Heil Hitler Dog - Prison

Its not the Woman, its the Laws.
The Law has efectivly destroyed a mans desire to have a Family.
A child is nw Money, a Liability, a Woman is a Liability and Prenups mean shit here in the States.
Live with somebody for 5 years and You have to support them.
The Laws need to be deleted, I am honestly planning to move to start a Family, Its that bad.
Right now Im thinking, If I denounce my US Citizenship, will I have the ability to receive my Pension?
I want to buy land overseas You see.