Ask me anything

I'm a senior in high school who counter-protested in today's gun control march.

Attached: image.png (842x474, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9Upw0kZjJw
youtu.be/g3m59-6F2HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post nudes

need proof?

How was the turn out.
Also are the girls behind you on our side?

This protest was in Birmingham, AL.. I'd say 500-900 people attended, and no, the girls behind us were apart of the mob that followed us throughout the day.

Good work m8. You look fit and chad, stay true to your belifies

i love alabama

thanks lads, just remember not to waste all your time on Sup Forums. Actually get out there and stop this madness. I was nervous and the police were never more than 10 feet away from me because they were also concerned for our safety. Be bold, anons.

Indeed

I counter protested in Philadelphia today except there were about 10,000 people

Did you have any friends or Allies with you?

yeah, i had my buddy with me, he sported the "Dont tread on Me". Several people gestured support or verbally praised us. Fortunately, we had no physical confrontations and managed to have some discussions with the less radical types there.

>ywn be white
why even live

I am white, don't hate non-whites I just hate people who TREAD ON ME.

Yeah it was terrifying they were shouting very very far left political ideologies to Center to Mid Democrats, and everyone was screaming and cheering and clapping for it. little girls little boys teenagers soy boys cute girls it was terrifying watching a generation get groomed in front of my eyes

yep, I felt pretty CHAD and smug being out there
>Pic related
but it was discouraging to see so many of my peers out there against a constitutional right

Attached: 377px-Flag-map_of_Alabama.svg.png (377x600, 26K)

Anyway after today it gave me an idea to start organizing discords by city so that when these things pop off we can come stronger and better numbers... because I was completely alone and the debate did not go well after being ambushed by everyone

wrong pic

Attached: 1514784718973.gif (318x221, 1.66M)

czech'd
might be a good idea, we saw today how organized the left is..

Your genetics are too good for Sup Forums m8
But I guess that's how it goes. Times change, and with it our dreams are swept away, slowly dragged by its sands. Every day seems to pass by so slowly, yet it seemingly only takes a blink for you to be transported years into the future, and you still find yourself sitting in the same chair, in the same room, visiting the same website. The company has changed though. You no longer have your dog besides you, he died last year, and you went broke paying surgeries expecting he would make it. At this point you just don't feel the taste of things anymore. You don't feel the air filling your lungs. You wake up only to curse the blight that is looking at yourself in the mirror. One more day. Alone.

Fuck you

Attached: 45F1D06B-1614-42A4-B02A-363F12E8B06A.png (750x1334, 2.71M)

Jesus Christ Brazilian n***** who hurt you.. were just trying to talk about people banning guns

Does it suck being a virgin?

Take a stand to fix Brazil. Make your country a place to be proud of.

>buyback flag
typical response from a man who's been neutered from the most masculine object-- the gun.

>didn't answer my question
LMAO

> implying getting your dick wet in a ham planet matters

Attached: 1521350165876.gif (404x416, 204K)

Virgin confirmed lol

You deserve happiness, you owe it to yourself to pursue it.

Spotted shareblue.

This guy is mad cause a giant ostrich took his.

cars kills people. why not ban cars. govt will increase number of public transport which will make previously unsearchable area serviceable. plus buses will be hybrid. which will save environment too.
cars are killing people since long. this uncontrollable gun kills happening from not so long.

Don't you know that we do all of our "protesting" my mocking faggots online?

I am only 18, yet I'm out here being ballsy and making a stand. I am a devout Christian and yes, a virgin-- by choice. I have had many girls try, but none shall receive until after marriage. Without the return to traditional culture, the West is dead. We will never return to traditional culture until we actually act upon it independently.

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?

ah yes, I forgot about the noble shitposters,
I suppose behind actual activism that is the next best thing.

yes.

Ayy, Central AL here.

Attached: Alabama.jpg (833x678, 281K)

Keep fighting the good fight. Almost wish I wasn’t on vacation now...never giving up my bump stock or ARs

Attached: 1517637064024.jpg (533x533, 129K)

sweet,
/ShelbyCounty/ reporting in

Does the vatican have wifi or something?

Didn't a nigger walk up on to the podium giving a black power salute, at the "March for our Lives" protest, today?

Yeah. Public in the main lobby where you go though security. Fairly new I’ve heard

yes, ironically she advocated for "freedom" and talked about the 1963 civil rights act, and how important gaining rights for minorities, but then aggressively attacked the right to bear arms, possibly the best defense form minorities against police.

any video?

youtu.be/O9Upw0kZjJw

youtu.be/g3m59-6F2HE

please don't stalk me...

Christ, they are such a hivemind. Always the leftists that need some sort of song or chant to glue them together and make up for their lack of independent thinking.
Totally about feeling, no thinking.

it is the way of the (((subversive))) puppetmaster, i honestly feel like 80% of the people there don't even truly know what it was about..

damn was hoping to see some chimpouts

Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchasers!

gun worshippers are threats to civil society.

sorry, my partner didn't record much and I didn't record anything at all.. we had a few debates, but nothing close to chimp-out tier.

don't try to be a coolie, faggot.

did you fug any roastie sluts?

Attached: 1489161564307s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

no, everyone there was the typical fatass libshit, No one of value..

okay, glad there are still young lads out there doing their duty.
Remember young lads....leftist women can be converted with a hard dicking. They might stray away but will be forever changed mentally.

Attached: not fair.jpg (250x198, 7K)

thanks, user.
Personally, I am hoping to just stumble upon a good white southern belle, as I live in Alabama, best of luck to you bro.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x273, 1.72M)

Subvert and convert the roast, as they lead the dicks of soy.
Merry, berry and seed the belle. This is the only way to rebel against the (((modern society))).

Attached: 1509908890139.png (680x757, 44K)