What's happening?

why

Attached: hogg.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo&index=15&list=PL0jwitgon-N-IdVm9KfiLNLbN-mOSAKhY
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/23/david_hogg_our_parents_dont_know_how_to_use_a_fcking_democracy_so_we_have_to.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/27/australias-own-birther-controversy-may-bring-down-the-government/?utm_term=.9bbb7fa5ace6
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xDmxDuuRU5A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

The Hogg scares me guise

the left is winning

White power!

that looks very Nazi

He is trying so hard to be "cool" Fuck I hate these kids so god damn much

We're literally like ants trying to prevent a human child from burning us alive with a magnifying glass.

retarded teenager orgasming on attention trying to re-create the black power stance

attention is like herion at that age

Hile Hoggler

Attached: 1489632641011.jpg (640x443, 36K)

It's and anti-Trump march in disguise. Same backers as the Women's March (the pussyhats).

Basically, same cunts, different hats. You will even see in the footage the same "Resist!" shirts, the same SEIU goons, the same hambeasts.

>if someone has to wait for a background check to buy niggerstix thats annudah shoah

Sad!

Attached: 1520741025500.jpg (686x516, 34K)

oh look its the same old lame spin about how every single person who disagrees with Drumph is an ugly pig woman with no chad cock

Looks like a dance audition

Attached: tenor.gif (220x192, 190K)

A low tier anti-Constitution revolution run by unarmed Communist tier leftist revolutionaries. The good news is these "kids" are unarmed so it results in a wait them out and capitalize on their mistakes scenario.

The NRA is getting more donations and gun sales as usual see a peak interest. Now is great time for those with the means to invest in parts and ammo stockpiling. Trump was bad for the gun business because they did not se ehim as a threat to gun rights but these "kids" are helping to sell more guns.

Attached: 541864531864654.jpg (1322x846, 108K)

Shame no cunt on the right has the balls to do what a little beta soyboy does.
Sup Forums never does anything except shit on everyone

The Hogg is /ourgoy/

Attached: 20F784DF-542E-4EFC-8DAD-85A19791FFDB.jpg (1083x1084, 166K)

*WHINING

He really thinks he is the leader of something!
mien sides!

Attached: hahahann.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Delusional faggot...his life just peaked and will forever be on a downward slope

Attached: IMG_0530.jpg (293x301, 22K)

kek

Attached: PILLDROP.gif (162x288, 3.49M)

but he IS a leader of a movement

Who is this faggot and why do I keep seeing his face around here? I'm in the mood to watch some autism from this nutcase if someone has links.

Attached: u2aqpu7.jpg (850x600, 160K)

Is he a manlet, notice the pro camera guy adjust to his white power salute. He nails it but just barely.

Attached: Capture.jpg (115x161, 13K)

Roll over and die for shekels? That's not our style here at pol son nobody here wants balls that small except you faggot

Do these kids think they're the protagonists in a made for tv movie (based on true events)?
He should have gone for the freeze frame effect and then segued into the next chapter of the story, cue a feel good 70/80's pop song for the transition, everybody clapped
Fuck this gay earth and fuck these faggots for making it even more homosexual

SEIG HEIL!

Attached: seil hogg.png (1842x1036, 1.11M)

Attached: 1762f0b2b183594714ec30b5a63d8cb92bfc92a0f9f8a0746e9d627e388b0837.png (1080x1286, 162K)

>the left is winning
(and that's a good thing)

>actually believing this!
lmaoing @ ur life rn

Attached: 1512169493050.jpg (367x451, 20K)

I'd think any teenager would consider them super cringy.

Any burger have gen-Z relatives thinking anything of those kids ?

Ha. Yeah you're winning by posting on an alt right board. Sounds legit

Attached: IMG_1646.jpg (431x767, 42K)

this... this is what's happening.

Attached: DA HOGG.gif (350x195, 1.95M)

damn this image is ancient

toppest of keks

youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo&index=15&list=PL0jwitgon-N-IdVm9KfiLNLbN-mOSAKhY

Attached: pepeJam.jpg (354x286, 14K)

WHITE POWER!

If there was an election tomorrow Trump would win again and you know it

he'll be forgotten by next week

Attached: 1512448269138.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

The march got hijacked by BLM. They have a baptist group of nogs and some gay asian in full uniform dancing and singing and shit. Every speech had people doing the solidarity fist shit.

It's really fucking great actually. BLM has become this retarded monster than just consumes anything the left tries to do in the states... just completely overshadows every agenda and then discredits it. Their weaponized monkeys are uncontrollable.

lmao America

he isn't a leader of a an anti-gun movement?
what reality are you watching my friend?

>MFW this is actually more embarrassing than open deification

Attached: 1494554822886.jpg (339x307, 15K)

>Children are objectively the dumbest members of any society
>The Anti-Gun movement is in such bad shape it is now being lead by children
I'm enjoying every minute of this.

Attached: 4f8e4b3c444ce7a7053aa65319a080ef.gif (576x336, 3.74M)

if you get the kids, you get the parents

don't underestime them

This is just the Democrats motivating their base to vote in November.

What do they want? Do they have specific goals with this march?

he looks like the quintessential cuck

Leftist here. Lol no we’re not.

ban ar15

Voting out politicians who don't meet their demands.

c-c-c-c-c-C-C-COMMUNISM

Attached: 2000px-Fist.svg.png (2000x2843, 84K)

>my wifes son: hey dad can i borrow the gun
>me: no
>my wifes son: but i-
>me: no butts it stays in the safe

um like why is that so hard?
if these kids arent getting their parents to shoot each other, um sorry but gun control wont stop them from getting guns from illegal means

A little warning about the cringe before posting this senpai. Geez!

I did tons of stupid political shit that my Republican parents tolerated only because they knew I would grow out of it and turn right. I did, but they don't realize that once I started moving right, I kept going.

>if you get the kids, you get the parents
Hogg just gave an interview where he said, and I quote "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A Fucking Democracy"

Full quote
>"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/23/david_hogg_our_parents_dont_know_how_to_use_a_fcking_democracy_so_we_have_to.html

Attached: 1384735933430.gif (330x204, 2.06M)

Top kek excellent analogy for that you deserve a (you).

Dual Citizens do not have Loyalty to America.

No other country allows this.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/27/australias-own-birther-controversy-may-bring-down-the-government/?utm_term=.9bbb7fa5ace6

The five politicians were found guilty of having violated the Australian constitution — written when the territory still consisted of several British colonies — which bans anyone from parliamentary office who is “citizen or entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or a citizen of a foreign power.”

Attached: 1511502433848.jpg (879x881, 189K)

A nice big event to make sure the midterm vote results don't look too fishy.

>And I'd like to conclude my remarks today by saying Disco...

>INFERNO

Uncle Ted called them out years ago.

Attached: JewsPushGunControl.jpg (652x755, 134K)

why did I lol.

>starts playing: youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Hogg will an hero himself before the end of the year.

Final gambit to getting into a university or will he be repeating a grade.

Liberals are Nazis confirmed

Attached: Feinstien_Merchanting.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

The jews answer to hitlers youth

Im buying more guns thats whats happening.

Why do his arms connect with his torso 6"-12" below his shoulder? Is he some kind of genetic freak?

i dont think i've seen anyone as high on his own farts as this hogg kid. Not even trump

large shoulder pads because he's a soyboy without a masculine frame

This is really bad acting

holy fuck this kid is pure cringe

Excellent you rascal - ya beat me to it.

Attached: 1521947343734.jpg (1920x1200, 280K)

I wish I could. I have a felony on my record.

I bought a gun today.

>let's take the guns away
But that won't solve the problem
Knife and blunt weapons are just as deadly same as vehicles and hand to hand the violence won't stop by taking away guns look at the UK Europe and Australia

Yet these knee jerk bullies cause these school shootings by harassing and shunning the school shooter for being weird every time and its societies fault as a whole this keeps happening.
Sadly once the libshitcunts get their way nothing will change.
Besides it's obvious why all this violence is going on white people are being displaced in their own countries and lashing out not to mention the toll feminism and anti white male bullshit has taken on the male psyche nothing is done about mental health and social security for men
There hasn't been a female school shooter!

dead hogg walking. vegas has bets on it

THIS
H
I
S

T H I S

>what's happening
Israel #1 like always dumb dumb

This.
Trump is bad, is a meany...oh yeah, kids died, give up your guns...

Surely disrespecting everyone over the age of 18 will win people to their side.

because of this BS we have spent about 2900.00 bucks on guns in the last 7 days.

SIEG HEIL

lol so cringe

Jesus that fucking twig arm does the exact opposite of what he wants it to represent lmao

Tits or gtfo

Awful

Just posted this in a thread on a different board:

Something about this kid just doesn't sit right with me. He's just too happy to be in the spotlight on behalf of his ex classmates, not to mention he didn't see shit. He was debating gun issues literally as the shooting went down.

What does he expect his 'career' to be after this is over?

Also some dumb bitch threw up today at the March enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=xDmxDuuRU5A&feature=youtu.be

soyboy

That stupid faggot hasn't even graduated high school (officially). What the FUCK does he know about Democracy.

This is what American """"food"""" does to your body.

Attached: 1519837126762.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

So powerful...

We are going to get holocaust. Now we wil know how the Jews felt.

My cousin found Sup Forums on his own (I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2007), he's a junior in high school.

Apparently most people are redpilled in high school now because we've become the new counter culture.

Then again, he lives in Indiana where everyone is white.

Checked.

Attached: pepethumbup.png (720x644, 31K)

that's not what they want you fuckin autist lmfao