AR-15’s are the first step

Gun control is out in force, and they aren’t showing any sign of stopping. Today’s show of force proves they not only have the money and resources, but the footsoldiers to do it.

Think about the reason that they’re going after the least common used gun for crime.
>It will be easier to come for the rest, because then they’ll have the facts to back it up.

Their argument will then switch to:
>”Well, we banned them and Pistols and Shotguns kill more....”

It’s simply this: AR-15’s are the levy that has to hold. Once that goes, we’ll see the rest go within a decade. These kids have authoritarian goals, don’t let them do it.

Attached: C7B81CD0-AFD3-4260-A82A-A743630CC264.jpg (272x185, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol did you think when you laughed at cuck shit spreading across europe you would escape it?

no lol,its your turn now lads,once your guns are gone they are gonna ban you

How to defend against projectile vomit?

Attached: throw up2.webm (640x344, 988K)

The same people who want to take your guns love reporting people on social media to get them banned. No speech. No guns. Just niggers. That's the world they envision.

It will not happen.

Today was just a get-out-the-vote rally. Until a state actually wants to confiscate guns and writes a law, they are all talk.

I'm trying, damnit:
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 1.5.png (1900x924, 295K)

There’s still hope here to fight the tide, but there’s gonna be a day of reckoning. Too many hicks in the hills here are going to raise a fit. I know quite a few of them.

oregon is trying to float a bill to make non police ownership of an ar-15 a felony. they are talking confiscation

I've never owned a gun before but this shit makes me want to go buy a couple before these people outlaw them but I don't know what I should buy. Whats a good price range for one ? I live in Florida btw.

retarded bitch baby, the 'first step' was a century ago.

FROG SOUP

>these kids

c'mon, the kids are nothing but disposable figureheads.

>AR-15's are the first step

No that was at least fully automatic, but probably started with surface to air missiles.

Bump. Pic related.

Attached: Gun Laws in America.png (750x3200, 611K)

Based Snek bro
Don't agree with your comparisons in part 7 though, it doesn't really say anything to compare owning a weapon to owning something that's not a weapon

>felony
>state law

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that isn't how felonies work.

Attached: F243F130-7CE8-4D78-B98B-2ECA6A5939E0.jpg (640x427, 47K)

Attached: 3CF65ABE-8383-40EA-AE85-68224DCD94A7.jpg (248x249, 29K)

I've gotten agreement and disagreement on that. To me, (as mentioned) death is a death, but I understand the disagreement.

All we can hope for is that Trump gets to appoint 2 more SCOTUS justices who are stauch defenders of the 2A in the next 2.5 years.

Because if a Dem gets elected POTUS in 2020, it will be an all out assault to ban guns by the Libs.

At this rate Trump will ban them himself.

this. never give an inch

more are aware now though.
more of us are awake than ever.

When I carry a firearm, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The firearm is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation, and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.