Why am i a soyboy if i sympathize with feminism?

why am i a soyboy if i sympathize with feminism?
haven't any of you inconsiderate assholes dealt with sexual advances from strange men while you're just out minding your own business?
it's not fun.

Attached: hiei.png (686x525, 140K)

rape should be legal

You can do all that just by being egalitarian. Feminism has too much baggage to not be cancerous.

absolutely not.
how could you say that?

sympathize with feminism != feminist

no because if I was out with friends and a girl said yo your cute as f*** I'd be flattered not professionally offended...fuck man you're not giving me a lot to work with just realize you're a puss an try to man up. Soyboy

nintendo switch

Feminism doesn't prevent that. Look at all the feminists, male and female, in media. Half of them fuck for a job and the there half get molested against their will. Look at feminist cities. Look at feminist Korea.

Feminism is a failure.

i was talking about receiving advances from men, not women.
>just man up
that's really helpful, thanks a lot.
why can't we do something about these perverts thinking they have the right to bother me about my looks though?

Attached: eyes.jpg (359x541, 64K)

Everybody wanna fuck. That’s just how it is. Nothing to be done about it. Rape should be legal for the specific instance of upitty bitches who think they can fuck with the natural order.

Just look ugly. Oh damn then nobody will like you!

yea, like your brand of nationalism hasn't failed before.
you motherfuckers and your worthless spooks

no, i shouldn't have to change the way i look for other people to leave me alone, jesus, what the hell is wrong with you people?

Attached: Stirner02.jpg (220x567, 22K)

Unwanted sexual advances isn't feminism though.

getting rid of them kind of is

?? U a girl...or gay??
Its in mans nature to be aggressive... i dont understand what u mean

In order to keep them from bothering you without changing the way you look requires eliminating their free will and that’s amoral. They have the right to make advances and you have the right to turn them down. That’s it.

You do not get an emotionally satisfying solution to this. It’s just marry somebody and stay in his house or let him mark you as his to protect yourself from the rest of them.
Or you become an ultra bitch.
Or make yourself undesirable.

Even if there were laws against this, it would still happen. There’s no getting around this without excluding yourself.

no, i'm a guy, and, well i don't think much about sex desu.
but i do have a girlfriend

so, i can't just spread awareness and tell people that kind of behavior is rude?
why can't i solve it by talking to people about it?

I don't know man based on the way you were replying to what everyone saying so far I think you're a lost cause but you know whatever floats your boat

Attached: 1521954165632-182541838.jpg (2048x1536, 968K)

lost cause?

In your goal, you will continue to suck feminist cock regardless of what people tell you .....unless you are proven wrong and realize you're wrong

How do you know if a sexual advance is wanted?

i am not a feminist just because i agree with them about street harrassment

Because you can’t just send a reply to all for humanity.
Most people don’t think it’s rude, they see it as rejection. And if one person starts screaming about it they’ll see it as that person’s confusion. This is a social norm. It’s O.K. to pursue women for their attention. It’s O.K. to desire sleeping with them. If you cut these things off, you’re just going to make men appear more undesirable.

This is the social situation women asked for when we got rid of arranged marriage. Everyone is on the market until they have a wedding band or say no. The better you look, the higher your market value and the more people will wanna fuck. That’s why the makeup and fashion industry exists to begin with. It’s not about self expression at the pursuit of getting laid.

It’s actually pretty damn rude to blow people off who give you attention, just FYI.

Yeah and honestly man I see your point I can see why women would be fed up but you know it's not that much of a big deal like I said it's being professionally offended if you take that much time to get offended about it

We're in the middle of a massive raid faggot, come back when we're done converting them. You're too pure for this place.

so i'm rude because i turn away from strange guys when they ask me for sex, even though i'm a guy too?

wait, who are you, and who are you converting?

Nah you just gotta be polite. To all of them. Every last one, and smile.

Anyone who shows up. Are you not part of the hivemind?

yea, i guess you're right, most of them are my comrades.
i consider all workers my comrades.
i shouldn't lose myself to sectarianism.
and nobody's perfect

Attached: Gyazo.jpg (1200x590, 192K)

>haven't any of you inconsiderate assholes dealt with sexual advances from strange men while you're just out minding your own business?
I have and your a faggot for siding with them.

Enjoy the AIDS

Attached: 502B6112-9F57-47E7-9716-C2AD5DA6CD98.jpg (188x228, 23K)

that doesn't mean i'll let anyone fuck me.
i have a girlfriend, and i'm monogamous

Again, enjoy your AIDS.

how am i gonna get AIDS?

You already have it. You just don’t know it yet.

Attached: F389235A-FD09-45C2-BB4B-A739B5B23EEB.jpg (727x475, 38K)

If he stays for too long he will.

It can’t be helped.

Attached: 7250525B-C721-46B8-AC1C-0787F0ED92F5.png (379x551, 180K)

>sexual advances while you're minding your own business
How else are we supposed to perpetuate the human species?

>men making advances on other men advances the species

>politics
Rule #20

Attached: C75FC0EA-8070-41D3-9F44-304AAFBE5F48.jpg (300x168, 16K)

nah, i've already been radicalized into the left.
i wanna start my own anarcho-syndicalist commune, sing revolutionary songs and shoot at any helicopter that draws near

my phone was being retarded, sorry.
and i deleted it.
does that make you feel better?

Attached: IMG_20180318_121301.jpg (600x400, 17K)

People from fringe / "nerd" culture like Sup Forums will always reject feminism because we know that the entire basis for modern feminism, which is the claim that women have it harder than men, is completely false. Women have a far greater social safety net which in itself explains all feminist grievances such as the wage gap, job gap, etc. The truth is women earn less because they can get away with it. Why work when you don't have to?

Feminists of course, cherrypick the statistics to fit their female victimhood narrative. Do they ever talk about the fact that women control most of the spending wealth? Nope, because if they did that would force them to confront the fact that the pay gap is simply the result of married women being taken care of by their richer husbands.

Anyone is isn't a total koolaid drinking bluepilled retard can see that women in first world countries are literally treated like royalty. So when you come to a place like Sup Forums, the antithesis of feelings vs facts, you are going to get laughed at for calling yourself a feminist. Saying you are a feminist is saying that you are an ideological robot that thinks whatever the msm tells you to think.

Attached: 1519443185206.png (960x720, 417K)

Haha alri, VIRGIN

Claims to be left but wants to shoot something.. GUNS ARE BAD!!!

i only agreed with them about the street harrassment.
other than that, feminists are goddamned splitters who wanna rob the working classes of their guns

Attached: eyes.png (449x491, 545K)

>sympathize with feminism

Attached: 1518318628170.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Its exhilarating how fun it is. Its more then fun its pure validation and affirmation.

EVERYONE agrees about street harassment, it's a bait theme

FOR THE GLORY OF KAOS!

Attached: 33DE0F6B-4115-48CC-9807-4F60A6DC082A.jpg (250x357, 41K)