Did the United States land men on the moon from 1969 to 1972?

Did the United States land men on the moon from 1969 to 1972?

Attached: 250b966010e2578452ea070babd37e9b.jpg (1280x1038, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/607938/WATCH-Lunar-wave-which-cameraman-claims-proves-Moon-is-actually-a-HOLOGRAM
youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I
arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/6.1969-19
history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s2ch3.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why wouldn't they?

No, Germany did, but the U.S. funded it so...

No. it was a hollywood hoax. Russians reached the space.

WIR

Would Lego lie?

Attached: b (36).png (999x533, 587K)

WAREN

WAREN

All Americans had to kill and lie to rule the world.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 21K)

Is anything in space real?

Attached: 1520954534328.webm (720x576, 1.55M)

SAPCEKÖNIGREICH

Attached: space-nazi-neil-armstrong.jpg (640x360, 75K)

heh, 69...

Of course not. In 1969 we were all too busy celebrating the last 2 digits of the year.

Look at the inconsistencies in the pictures. Far too many footprints for the time they would have been stomping around there. Boots covered in dust like that would need air. Flag wouldn't stick out and wave without air. Shadows of some set components are visible in some pictures. And they forgot to put the stars in some of them.

The first one was faked
The subsequent ones were to build the moon base

Attached: 29632680_10160192860560029_978052614_o.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

GIBS ME DAT

No we can't get past the van Allen radiation belt. The documentary "a funny thing happened on the way to the Moon" has leaked footage from a nasa whistleblower that shows outtakes of the Apollo 11 crew in low earth orbit using camera trickery to give the impression they are in deep space

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 7K)

It never happened

If it were faked, Russia, China and everyone else would have exposed it and ridiculed the United States for it for decades. Seeing as that never happened, I am inclined to believe it is real.

Yea but it happened 2 and a half generations ago, with the mathematical help from other countries - which happened to be more stable also whiter back then.

Nowadays it's safe to assume USA and said countries are most likely negroid in a high % and with popular opinion being anti-science.

1 and a half generation, my bad

What's the easiest way to hide the truth? Plant it as a conspiracy theory. A few generally harmless people will persist it for ages, and everyone will laugh at any attempt to prove it in the future.

At the time the russians and the Chinese were fooled too. Since they have been warned it is a red line not to cross. The Chinese teach their kids that the moon landing was a hoax in school today

Conspiracy theory or no, if you can demonstrate it, it's legit.

If someone came out with hard proof that bigfoot exists, it doesn't matter that dozens of crackpots have pretended to see it. Proof is proof. My point is they would have given demonstrable proof that it's bullshit. How many conspiracy theories are backed up by official governments?

wtf i hate camera exposure now

Attached: woah.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

What would change about your life if you knew they didn't?

Attached: DQmQAV5Nrhfh2GTcLFnEAB7bCkwxNg1WB9vCosB398B1HeP.jpg (960x320, 198K)

That drop is moving way too slow for it to be a drip anywhere with normal earth gravity...

Attached: DQ33LgqX4AA2hXX.jpg large.jpg (997x980, 68K)

What hard evidence do you want?
Pictures? The crackpots have those.
Videos? They have those too.
Footprints? Yep, they have those.
The only thing the crackpots don't have is the beast itself in a cage.

Does it matter? Israel #1

Truly the greatest minds at work who create this and save it.

Attached: 1495369738923.gif (158x158, 1.98M)

retarded meme. its the sun obviously u fuckwit. i hate you fake landing fags

Attached: DKRd3nfXkAECXJp.jpg (620x412, 75K)

Correct. The moon is a hologram

express.co.uk/news/science/607938/WATCH-Lunar-wave-which-cameraman-claims-proves-Moon-is-actually-a-HOLOGRAM

what are the implications?

Attached: 1wu6po.jpg (480x732, 108K)

Of course. The Soviet Union would have a shitfest if we tried to fake it. Also, it's easier (and likely cheaper) to land a tin can on the moon than it is to use CGI and movie tricks that would beat modern technology used in said industry.

People likely cannot comprehend how we did it. They forget that modern day America isn't what it once was: white.

Attached: DJn6T7gVAAAS1dw.jpg (1200x900, 245K)

????

You're asking if an entire country landed on the moon?

No
That's physically impossible

Attached: Flat-Earth-Memes-191-3.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Yes, and you're a retard for questioning it. The only reason there haven't been more manned missions is because of the welfare state. Your government had two choices:
1) conquering outer space
2) opening your borders to the third world and handing out trillions of dollars in gibs.

And your government chose option number 2. Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Of course it happened, but I seriously doubt it will happen ever again during our lifetimes. America during 1969 to 1972 was the peak of humanity, after all.

Attached: 4559b639-c58d-4aaa-a880-257c6dd32948.png (500x500, 263K)

You really believe that an entire nation just upped, and went to the moon one day? You believe... The United States of America... Landed on the moon???

>HURR DURR VAN ALLEN BELT
Spoken like a moron who failed high school physics.

Do you spics need another reminder of what happened in 1846?

Attached: sm_0505_Mexico.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

This thread has potential, but unfortunately, the answers are hidden.

The only hidden answer is that you're a faggot.

Nice use of logic and reasoning. Typical brain-dead bully

Thank you my Argentinian Friend :)

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

I'll just leave this he--.... oh hi

The claim is that the radiation levels of the Van Allen belts are so high that it was simply impossible for the Apollo astronauts to survive passing through them. Nearly all of the radioactivity in the belts is in the form of high energy protons and electrons (aka beta-particles). Beta particles can easily be shielded against with a few millimetres of aluminium. The hull of the spacecraft is literally all the protection needed against the Van Allen belts.

>that image

oh wow
hilarious

That's not actually true but good try kiddo. One of the astronauts even admitted seeing stars when when he closed his eyes because the radiation was eating his brsin

I used a porta John and it was defaced with Mexican space shuttle. I keked. Kys bean nigger

It is all a cover up. Now you are probably thinking that we never went to space. That is what most wack jobs think. It was filmed in some sound stage. That is crazy. The real cover up is the moon doesn't exist. It is an optical illusion, We did go to space but we landed on the sun.

>That's not actually true
And you provide absolutely fucking nothing in response.
Neck yourself retard.

Why did we give fake moon rocks to other countries?

arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/6.1969-19
history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s2ch3.htm
>muh van allen belts
Come on, guys. You're talking as if this wasn't taken into consideration back then.

Besides, the fact that you think if the NASA did fake the moon landings, that admission would be slipped in a stupid fucking video with a fellow that wasn't even alive during the Apollo missions, you're out of your heads.

>The Chinese teach their kids that the moon landing was a hoax in school today

Attached: 1520140058373.jpg (385x385, 24K)

Personally I don't really care if the earth is flat or not. I'm not going to work for NASA and you probably aren't either.

It is weird how the sun and moon look similar but whatever maybe it has to do with how light travels or some other bullshit I don't care enough to learn about.

>Did the United States land men on the moon from 1969 to 1972?
Better question is: who were they and did they come back?
We all know that ''Moon landing Neil Armstrong 'n' shiet'' was faked.

just like whites can't accept that alien greys exist, and visit our earth regularly.. non whites and 'sophisticated' europeans simply can't accept the fact that whites have traveled to, and stepped foot on another celestial body.

we are the equivalent of a highly advanced spacefaring alien species compared to blacks.

why do you keep posting so many shitty threads? That one about the lawyers job market is abhorrent. Your IQ is so low, that you cannot hide here, do you realize that?

>Flags, lander, tire tracks are all visible by a telescope.

You non believers are dumb. For fun ask any Canadian if we went to the moon and watch them squirm with idiocy

No.

No. USSR was starving and surviving on secret grain shipments from the US and China still only had primitive suicidal zerg rush military technology at the time.

None of those are visible by any telescope including the HST. u r dum fagit.

It would've taken more effort to convincingly fake the moon landing than it would have been to actually go to the fucking moon. We had the technology to go to the moon, it would've taken having kept several innovations under wraps for years if not solidly over a decade, for the US to actually have had the tech needed to fake it.

check out
wagging the moondoggi
Dave Mcgoowan
yr 2000
thorough debunk

Attached: 33.jpg (560x315, 37K)

kubrick and AC
were in tight w nasa
w george mueller
paperclip
robert

Attached: nasa kubrick.jpg (695x401, 36K)

Your dad's penis never landed in your mom's vagina. It was Tyrone's.

Hello disinfo

>be a Sup Forums nationalist
>deny your countries greatest ever achievement, maybe the best achievement in human history
why?
The Moon Landing is awe inspiring. It is probably the best thing the species has done yet, and it was AMERICA that did it. Why deny this?

Another thing people that believe the Kubrick theory do not seem to consider is that he was only a director. He wasn't even director of photography or camera operator. 2001 A Space Odyssey had a huge production team and a large special effects team. Just look at the IMBD at how massive this production was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey_(film)
It would have taken a large Hollywood crew to film this scene.
Not to mention the technology to slow down and speed up film didn't really exist at this time.

Would take more to show grainy video image on a TV then launch a spaceship into space land on the moon
> well boys, this guys a genius
Answer is no OP

Jesus christ, what? I hope this isn't an actual argument against it. It looks like swiss cheese.

What is this absolute dumb cunt tier bullshit? It's the first time I've even heard of this argument. How absolutely fucking retarded do you have to be to think this is an argument?

I know for a fact they don’t. They rewrite history as the please

My thoughts exactly.

Keked and checked.

Is this true?

Who’s hiding?

>Not to mention the technology to slow down and speed up film didn't really exist at this time.
That's just fucking wrong. Just increase or decrease the motor that operates the camera and the adjust the aperture to let in less/more light to compensate for the shorter/longer exposure of the film. I've worked with 1940s-era cameras that could do this, and easily.

Imagine: closed jar full of air in weightless space in vacuum. Air is pressing on the bottom, the walls and the lid from the inside. Now, lid disappears suddenly. The air is now pressing on the bottom and walls only. The jar at this point begins to accelerate until all air escapes from it.

Obviously faked. I like how some Americans say they've landed the man on thw moon, but when it comes to proving a flat earth they sy it's fake.

Obciously faked of course.

I'm an astrophysicist and this thread makes me sad. Why am I even here anymore. Trump is a zionist shill, we have flattards everywhere, commies, boomers, and everyday the IQ of Sup Forums seems to fall lower and lower.

No, the ISS is fake too. The "astronauts" in the Apollo missions were hooked up to wires. They still use them today for ISS footage, as well as green screen.

Attached: 1519144586106.png (406x452, 30K)