What causes people to age quicker?

Do women who smile a lot age quicker?

Attached: 988A635A-031E-4E6D-9EC1-587AB9844731.jpg (1280x853, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixabay.com/en/woman-grown-up-within-people-3083379/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad women only in the ethnostate?

Peridontitis.

While lifestyle has a big effect on how fast you age (mostly drugs and tanning), genetics is more important. Aging well is all about skin elasticity and collagen, the more you have the best you'll age.

who is she. Looks very hot.

Not having a soul and not knowing the Secrets.

pixabay.com/en/woman-grown-up-within-people-3083379/

No, having children will age you. But it does explain why the resting bitch face syndrome is a thing.

used to walk to home from school in the hot sun everyday

when i was 22 people thought i was already 25

Attached: 1506303053589.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Women that ride the cock carousel age quicker. Men that fuck a lot of women age slower

Drugs will age you faster than anything. All drugs cogs and pot included and especially booze.

This.
Don’t believe the bullshit that women age faster when they have children. That’s due to stress and depression and such because hospitals put them in artificial oxytocin drips and other filthy artificial stuff to deliver babies. It’s all designed to discourage women from wanting to become mothers.

none of your business street shitter

she might show you bob & lasagna

pls no bully

Hard drugs, stress, poor diet, feminsim, lack of movement. Then there is natual ageing where your body loses out of dieing cells that cant be replaced

Uv rays. Notice how niggers don't get wrinkles as much time and have better skin protection due to the amount of melanin they have. Want a red pill? Humans closer to the equator and the sun are darker while humans nearer the poles are lighter and farther away from the sun.

What do cogs do to you.

MILK TRUCK [ARRIVED]

>What do cogs do to you.
They really grind his gears.

Are you really a FunY jZor ?

Eskimos are not that light, the snow reflects the sun rays

Having a job.
Having a girlfriend/wife.
Having children.
Saying no to drugs.
Being stressed, sad all the time and having a negative mindset.

Basically doing whatever the society around you is doing blindly.

Work out. Smoke less. Drink less. Apply creams on your face at night you have moisture issues. Stay out of the afternoon sun.
Its not rocket science, faggot.

*if you have moisture issues

Bro have you ever left India ? Off-topic question and completely random towards you/

>moisture issues
I don't even want to ask what that means

>Do women who smile a lot age quicker?
No. Stress and lack of sleep are the worst factors for aging prematurely.

1. Shitty diet
2. Not enough sleep
3. Not enough exercise
3. Lots of drugs
5. I have autism

I don't use creams, I used to work outside a lot and I'd mix a thin layer of coconut oil with water all over my face. It didn't feel greasy and never caused me to break out or anything. Fucking love coconut oil has a billion uses.

I would've started with #5, desu

i fucking love afternoon sun, just because you dont like going out in the afternoon sun because your streets are filled with melted shit
motherfuckers, its straight up genetics + healthy living
im 29 and i look 18 and i still havent even peaked in life yet

The sun is fine just use sunscreen. You only need the visible light spectrum to get the health benefits and to produce vit D. You don't need UV light (produces free radicals)

zozz

sunscreen is for either pussies or if you are going to be in the sun all day

What causes people to age quicker? When you faggots suck cock

stress

Because in reality, women are never actually happy. They put on a front fro society. All of their smiling and laughing is a farce to at least some degree; the aged look comes from years of faking happiness and putting on a mask.

I'm 28, and people think I'm in high school, or just graduated.

There's something in the water.

I could have easily blended in with the high schoolers at the gun rallies

Attached: 20171223_165138.jpg (4128x3096, 1.52M)

are you aware that you are homo ?

It's because puberty occurs earlier these days by about 5 years

if you are a skinny beta people will definitely mistake you for a high schooler.

Lack of exercise is a huge contributor to aging.

The increased blood pressure during working out forces oxygenated blood into the capillaries of the skin. A consistently low heart rate and a sedentary life deprives these areas, which exaggerates aging.

No

>Saying no to drugs.
What?

Sounds gay

Quintissential brainlet

thanks for turning this into a poofter thread

What doesn't look hot to a poo?

What if you already have high blood pressure?

>im on the phone with Chad tee hee

It depends on the type of skin, that girl should be ok, but if they have that thin really white thin looking skin that gets freckles, they're gonna look 50 when they are 40 if they smile a lot.

sun light i thnk

Losing a lot of weight can make you look aged. Especially the face. If your face loses fat it will droop. Especial around the sides of the nose/mouth is the most aging when it loses volume. Apparently chubbier people have less wrinkles.