Why is the left so much better at effecting change?

>left decides to get something done
>organizes hundreds of thousands of people marching across the world to huge media coverage and sympathy
>right decides to get something done
>40 neckbeards with walmart tikki torches and cardboard shields run a fat chick over with their car

Attached: averagepolposter.jpg (731x709, 97K)

we have work

they have way, way, more money

Yeah, the left did a fantastic job with that last election cycle. Sage in all fields.
sage

And how's that working out now with Trump betraying the right and clamping down on guns among other things? Turns out the left did pretty well

because Soros and Rothchild fund them

Progressive doctrine is about changing things. Conservative doctrine is about maintaining things. Was this a serious question?

If you will suck a dick or take a grade 12 BBC in the anus you deserve change, or pain.

Attached: dick.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You didn't ask about any of that, no one has come for any of my guns. I have all kinds of cool stuff legally, I've got full autos, ar-15's, .338 lapua mag (my fav). But you referencing some dumb marches then correlating it to gun control makes no sense. As far as trump, it's entirely possible to like some things that are done while not supporting other actions.

Because they are going with the tide while we are swimming against it.

But the tide will change soon enough.

And the right will establish a new age.

>left lost the election
>"turns out the left did pretty well"

cringe

I have saved more money with Trump than I did with W and BAMA combined.......

Attached: refund.jpg (157x120, 3K)

They are in the right side of history. None but brain dead idiots fall for your brainwashing (((propaganda)))

the evidence shows right wingers to be poor with less education.

They want communism so the pedo elite foster stupid shit to collapse society.

Attached: LLMMMAAAAAAOOOO.jpg (483x146, 27K)

Pedo rings and blackmail. Social change is for compliance only. Unapproved social change is anything that competes for their power. They'll gas you in the end if it means they get more power.

literally because leftist jews run the media.
all of it.
except maybe fox, which is run by right-wing zionist jews.

I will vote Democrat for 2018 and 2020 to punish the anti Trump Republicans. Oooops I will vote Democrat totally. 10 years no republican corruption. Civil war ...The tree must be watered with blood from time to time. God help my children.

Attached: Buttons.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Explain to be how hanging out during the weekend on the national mall and fucking up traffic accomplishes anything?

>Win seats in both the House and Senate
>Lost election.

The democrats were just recovering from getting utterly annihilated in 2014 Midterms, and they still won the popular vote. Getting a repeat party president hasn't happened since Bush Senior who followed right after Reagan.

Attached: Same.jpg (1368x547, 422K)

Yes the left delivers change........to their right wing overlords. What is so frustrating is that alot of stupid normies don't understand power dynamics and think they are ushering in an era of peace when they are just working to monopolize the power of certain groups.

>meme flag
Sage

Because subtle manipulation of opinion through corporate media and government propaganda is a lot more effective than straight martial law.

Ex: the democrats are "left" and republicans are "right" both of them being right wing partiers anti-union pro-drone pro-israel; but that manipulation keeps us from seeing that truth and the other truth that they both are the status quo

because progress always wins and the right is reactionary.

They have the media.

Because they have corrupt multi billion dollar organizations backing them you moron.

Attached: 3F3A6F05-2133-49A2-A1DC-6662E413BF2C.jpg (306x306, 31K)

There's also left reactionaries in history too, but they always lost to progressives too very true user

>right wingers to be poor with less education

those are the left wing niggers dude

see, you just proved how dumb you are. let me guess... minimum wage too? Im right.... arent I?

more people need to get red-pilled on neo-conservatism

Oh look... a fucking kraut wannabe..

their supporters have nothing better to do than stupid marches and riot over welfare checks

disregard them

maybe something about a fucking silent war going on in America?
the enslavement of the citizenry being a fucking objective throughout history?
what is communism?

sage

After working in places with both majorities at two different locations, I can promise you that liberals are the most braindead, cucked asshats on the planet.

>he bit the college meme
you do realize that those institutions purposefully indebt you for 2 or so decades?
the 'poor uneducated' folk earn money right off the bat.
But then again, you're not very smart.

I seriously doubt they are worse than right wingers. In fact I know.

Attached: dc6e659d36bc6d9afe027b42101db5f5.jpg (480x320, 26K)

if you dont go to college you earn on average 1 million dollars less in your lifetime.

I actually own property and have earned more than that and am under 30.
stay mad your African Spirit Dancing major didn't pan out

because progress is the path of least resistance. Liberalism is about pleasure, temptation and selfishness, while true conservatism/traditionalism is about responsibility and morality. It's a lot easier for the people in power to offer bread and circus with no responsibilities to people than it is for them to offer honest hard work and sacrifice. Honestly liberals all need to fucking die or at least be stripped of their rights, individualist democracy was the biggest mistake the world ever made.
also this

Attached: 1521946859790.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

Well, at least right wingers are smart enough not to make assumptions until they actually get to know someone. If you wear a heavy winter coat in a building and talk with a midwestern accent, the liberal dumb fucks will assume you are a bigot before even getting to know you. How ironic huh? Too stupid to recognize their very own bigotry. Liberals are intellectually inferior to conservatives.

lies, you fucking poor idiot.

>He thinks change is a bunch of people standing around with signs
You couldn't get the left to call their reps or organize a lobby if you forced them to.

Because all rhetoric on the right is a distraction meant to obscure the donor class implementing their policies, which is the only genuine goal of the right.
When the useful idiots try to do shit on their own, it fails because their benefactors haven't paid to astroturf it.
Look at successful initiatives such as the tea party, they had the donor class busing people around and fox news presenting tight shots as if they were massive protests.
And it worked.

The left is people, the right is a machine. The machine is either turned on, or it's not, period.

Most of the universities have professors that are too fucking stupid to be teaching. This is a worldwide thing. The colleges are all about controlling the cash flow. In Einstein's day, college was great. Today, there are too many brainlet professors running around. They teach out of anger against conservatives and religious people, thus dumbing down education.

>Why is the left so much better at effecting change?

Because the left are the ones who are in power, they are the elites.

That happens every election retard. Incumbent party loses seats.

conservatives and religious people are dangerous retards, thats a fact. thats why professors teach that. Its called an education for a reason.

The professors are the fucking retards you intellectually challenged brainlet.

Because the Left has lots of institutions AND tribal knowledge. You think protests come out of nowhere because some dumbfuck kid wants to march? No. There's a bunch of old commies who know how to organize marches, get permits, phonebank, set up crowd control, all that jazz. The right, at least in America, doesn't have any of that accumulated knowledge.

you really should go to college idiot.

Right wingers are wealthier retard, despite less education and living in poorer rural areas.

>they call it education therefore it's good

Attached: derppost.jpg (600x485, 40K)

why do idiots choose a memeflag they obviously aren't?

those tiki torch dudes aren't proper right-wing, they're just a bunch of morons who're getting the national upbraiding they deserve

Haha my great grandparents fought for the axis. I have no qualms against facism.

faggot

Three things:
A. Unlimited funds
B. Better organization due to the depths of corruption they espouse
C. Evil = The ability to manipulate. The more evil they are, the more boundaries they’re willing to cross.

wrong

Banning useless Bump stocks is coming for our guns? Bump stocks can be made by using a fucken rubber band.

Sauce??? Because most niggers are dem & Mose niggers are on gibs

Fucking this

Check. The old adage, can’t hack it in your field of study? No problem just teach.

Most Right Wingers work and are successful.

The other issue is the Jew Media is largely Left leaning and in the back pockets of Democrats or other Left leaning institutions. A large amount of what the Left pitches is detrimental to society and actually inhibits success but it makes them feel good. Most of the Lefties I know in my life are extremely bitter, unsuccessful and are almost near incapable of self reflection.

The Politicians largely aren't Left themselves but take advantage of Left Wing people to eventually stab them in the back down the line. They care about minorities? They got a slave system called the Welfare State. They care about corporate greed? Well, they sure as hell have no problem backing anyone who puts money into their pockets. Social Justice? It is Cultural Marxism designed to turn potential competition into useless dregs of society and have people infight each other.

I think I remember a talk with Naked Ape where he outlined this. I personally hope this comes to fruition.

>>Larp Nazi flag
>>Clearly did not pay attention to a single word that uncle Adolf spoke
What is this coordinated black-pill propaganda thread #33244 today?

Next you'll be telling us to 'pack it up'...

Attached: 1520653769641.jpg (960x712, 207K)

because its the globalist agenda
they have the media backing
they have the money
they have the organisation

while the Resistance was getting on track in 2015.

Why are leftists so retarded? Take this thread as an example

>liberals
>lefitst

Attached: 1503886826293.png (815x703, 11K)