Why didn't you like Cowboy Bebop? It's perfect

Why didn't you like Cowboy Bebop? It's perfect

I do like cowboy bebop he's very cute.

I loved it.
Can't say I cared for the movie, though. Even though it was great visually

Flaws are what make us humans. And we can only love other humans.

Cowboy Bebop is too perfect to be loved. It can only be worshipped.

i do like cowboy bebop
most people like cowboy bebop

It tries super hard to bve clasdy and goofy at the same time

not just lighthearted but impressive, mind you, but classy and goofy at the same time. It's really fucking awkward and feels simultaneously pretentious and insecure. Like I'm supposed to find Spike cool in spite of his Jerry Seinfeld haircut. Like I'm supposed to feel sad when his jewfro ass gets shot. Like I'm supposed to believe that this clown-haired motherfucker even managed to seduce a single woman in his life let alone a femme fatale whose memory torments his hedgehog brain. Sorry but that's not happening. He looks like a fucking clown, so does every major character in that show, and no amount of neo-noir posturing is gonna fix that.

It's like electro-swing. Or people who wear flip-flops along with a trilby. Just kind of pitiful to watch.

oh and that moeblob kid is really fucking annoying

Is this pasta?

I don't like it for the same reason, the show just tries too hard. Also it's episodic and has no plot, and I didn't like that either.

>It
he

>Like I'm supposed to believe that this clown-haired motherfucker even managed to seduce a single woman in his life
The guy’s pretty damn slick, I’m not surprised.

>Also it's episodic and has no plot, and I didn't like that either.
Teenager alert.

no but it's the truth so you can spread it.

It's not that it tries too hard, it's that it tries to do things that don't go together at all.

you've got pretty low suspension of disbelief thresholds.

I would need at least four episodes' worth of romance plot before being able to believe that a goofy-looking fucker like him could seduce someone.

it kind of is a problem though. The character development is very rushed because of that. And rushed character development is not a good way to create drama.

But apparently it worked for many people.

Every episode I caught on TV was boring.

Poor mans Space Dandy

everything that wasn't about spike was good

I'm gonna say it
and people will think I'm falseflagging but it's true

anime for people who don't like anime

Also it is quite pretentious. The very opening explicitly tells the viewer that it's supposed to be a revolutionary new approach of anime. In English so that even you gaijins can understand it.

more like overproduced Space Dandy that took itself too seriously for its own good

It's fun and has great production value, but it's nothing really memorable outside of its setting. The main 'plot' was weak as hell, but a lot of independent episodes were great on their own.

Also, if you want to convince a normie to start watching anime then there's probably no better entry title due to all the westernization.

>putting Kenny Rogers on that list
Shit taste in country music, desu.

>fkng

They never caught any bounties.

Never really got into it honestly. I always hear "oh it's the best anime ever" but for me it was just kind of eh.

How to tell if an anime is for normies. they praise the dub at all

>bait thread by saying the readers don't like bebop
>extra bait by then claiming it's perfect
Can the mods ban his ass?

The series is boring. Honestly, marathoning it is fucking tedious. Edward and Faye are awful, obnoxious characters who would be universally hated if they didn't have cute character designs. It's honestly not well written, and it's filled with really shitty one liners and unfunny comic relief.

People like it because of its character designs and polished production, and also because of the movie. It's literally a 5/10.

>normies
Spoken like a true redditor.

>posting tumblr tier shit

The people who didn't like are either more suited to anime that they like or are just annoying contrarians for the sake of it like

Absolutely right. Cowboy Bebop is in the same class as Monster, Mushishi, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes, except it isn't even good.

They caught bounties, they just couldn't keep the money long enough

it's SOME good, but flawed

This, I'd fuck Cowboy Bebop any time of the day.

What cracks me up is that the image in the article seem to be neither a still nor official art but a poor knockoff reproduction.

It looks like the PS2 game.

I wonder how much money Faye pissed away and if keeping her was worth it in the long run.

>discussing anything other than moeblob in a positive light on Sup Forums

Sorry friend, only contrarians here.

it's not like she would fuck any of them. she's a user, a bad seed, earthling

Because it's really boring most of the time.

>pleb, entry level taste
>probably a dubfag too
Cowboy Bebop
>patrician, connoisseur of animation taste
>not a dubfag but recognizes one of the few exceptions
Space Dandy

>dubs are now bad
Why?

Lurk more to find out, newfag.

>is in the same class as Monster, Mushishi, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes
It's a masterpiece, and a must see for fans of the medium?

Pick a reason, you fucking mong.