Mexico in 2018 would vote for commies

BYE BYE AMERIMONGRELS, WE HAVE HATED YOU ALL TIME, WE PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIENDS BUT YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

CHINA WOULD BUILD BASES IN BAJA CALIFORNIA NEXT YEAR BECAUSE IT WILL OUR BEST FRIENDS ALONG RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA AND IRAN.

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (2592x1936, 2.12M)

I live in Imperial Beach, why do Mexican females paint their eyebrows on? Why do so many Mexicans hang out in front of the Home Depot of Saturn Blvd?

Your a fatass, but what ever. 2018 seems to becoming the year where unironic totalitarianism is all the rage. So at this point fuck it and fuck you too dude.

and whats with the Takis OP? I was in a gas station a week ago and a herd of mexicans invaded the Chevron store and bought all of the takis and fidget spinners.

Los unicos chinos que deben vivir en mi bella Tijuana son los que cocinan comida china.

Fuck are you doing back here with your grainy
pics and fat arms?

We don't speak Meiximongrel idiomas here.

>Meiximongrel

Attached: America in the loo.jpg (486x634, 151K)

America still fatter than us.

Ha ha what a big fat taco turd. Put away the churros

>China will build bases in Mexico
Is there a reason you want to give up national sovereignty

Obesity is obscenely higher in Spic and nigger
communities.
Besides, should you be talking about weight
problems. Look at your fucking arm man.
Good God man! Lay off the tortillas.

cause you too fucking poor to buy food

Congress should have let President Polk conquer your country. Read up on it that was a very real possibility. Your people are weak brain dead savages for the most part

Attached: F8B73DA9-3D08-4D06-8CB2-2305C51D7A62.jpg (750x750, 67K)

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.
What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.
This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.
This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Attached: missusa.jpg (500x313, 50K)

Just a reminder.
China is just like how Sup Forums describes jews.

I thought it was a fucking leg with fingers

>CHINA WOULD BUILD BASES IN BAJA CALIFORNIA NEXT YEAR
Like hell, if the Army doesn't roll in immediately fucking militias would
Not that China would do you any good. At the drop of the hat if the US military decides nothing is crossing the Pacific, chinks would outnumber Japs at the bottom of the sea

Yeah took me a minute.
But he was on here yesterday with the same
pic claiming to be Cortez.

>tica taco me want ma marijuana

wow that's a cool story bro

Attached: HAVE A YOU.jpg (477x518, 90K)

Kek

The reason that the USA is so obese is due to unctrolled migration from south of the border.

Keep your fat goblinas in your own good damn yard, or we'll start catipulting them back over the wall.

Attached: 2018_03_25_01.59.18.png (1440x2560, 485K)