Would you end humanity?

Blackpilled as fuck. If I had a button that could wipe out humanity I would push it. Would you?

Attached: 31fVQj6yKzL._SX355_.jpg (355x321, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/George-lincoln-rockwell-chapter-9-the-black-plague-annotated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you psycho troll from hell, I would not. Get off Sup Forums

no because i'm not a edgy retard

Attached: 1520753454459.jpg (550x266, 49K)

When your fucking enslaved by tar skins, and your rights stripped of you, you would wish you could have ended man.

Sup Forums loves humanity. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

The love of humanity is why it needs to end. We will enslave ourselves in an inescapable technological nightmare, and it would be better for us to end before than happens.

I was like this.
Now I am at one where I need to be in God's plan.

>opportunity to be saviour of the world
>would I end it
I've been dreaming of this moment my whole life

Someone get this man some whitepills, stat!

>god's plan
>free will
pick one.

She said do you love me I told her I only love my bed and my mama im sorry.

>When the chicken tenders dry up and you have to do things that are hard to get by in life you'll have wished you killed off all humanity!

You're weak. Recognize this sooner rather than later so you can begin fixing yourself.

No, just those who cant see Israel #1

I'd want to be the one to push it

lol that is a garbage disposal button.

And I'd wipe out non-humans. So only (some) white people would remain.

user, what's this I hear about my buttons and humanity... are you breaking up with me?! but I gave you my virginity in these very wheat fields.. oh and I'm pregnant with your alpha baby.

Attached: 24274777_1930603923858533_4246529625498320896_n.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

>dude IM ENLIGHTENED, i care so littlw about everything i know whats best do we should all just die

How about a button thay just kills you, or better yet, can you just kill yourself.

Also

If you are so blackpilled why not just end it? Why you gotta be a dick and take everyone with you? Thats doesnt seem blackpilled, thats seems like something some asshurt women would do. Sink the shop because she isnt happy.

Attached: 1521952704343.png (497x576, 1.09M)

>allowing yourself to be enslaved
oh user

Would you allow yourself to be a slave - if you had all sorts of opportunity to escape from the fields, plantation, cabins, etc.? Would you let somebody peddle your kids and otherwise permit what the Negro slaves permitted?

You know the answer is a resounding, fighting "NO!".

Neither would the Indians. They could be chained and beaten and held. But they were far too spirited and proud to meekly follow a master around like a dog, the way millions of Negroes were taught to do. At the first opportunity, in spite of risk, the Indian would attack, or at the very least, escape.

White men, Chinese and Indians cannot be enslaved (except in rare cases - never as a whole race).

But the Negroes do not have the get-up-and-go to resist or even to think about it. Take care of their animal needs, give them sex satisfaction to their heart's content and the opportunity to dance in the sun, sport like an ape in a clearing, sing and beat some kind of bongo or drum around a fire - and the pure African Negro soon settles down like a dog in a new home, provided you take care to let the Negro (like the dog) know who's boss.

There are infinite timelines.
I am picking the best one with my free will.
you get to to choose out of all god's plans which one.

Because I dont want to die knowing all people will be fucked later on. Just end it sooner and be done with it, rather than let us die with a whimper. I also don't know why I haven't killed myself. I prefer living I suppose.

This post is pretty retarded, black slaves didnt run away becausr they would punish their family that was still stuck at the plantation

Its like with nk, if you escape nk, your entire family gets sent to a camp

Yes.

do you even know what The Black Plague is?

Technology will make escape impossible. The jews are winning and technology is getting to a point of resistance being futile. They are taking ours rights and means too fight away. We are fucked.

>If you are so blackpilled why not just end it? Why you gotta be a dick and take everyone with you? Thats doesnt seem blackpilled, thats seems like something some asshurt women would do. Sink the shop because she isnt happy.
Suicides are forgotten. Murders are remembered.

No.
Why would I want only niggers and Jews to inherit the Earth?

>push button
>all enviroment danger buildings like some power plants or chemical factories now have 0 workers on it while they were on and now will leave their shit killing all the wildlife around them or mutating it
>all house-keep mascots die from hunger because almost every single one is keep walled inside a house with no way out and no way to hunt for food on the streets
>cities were made to never allow any kind of nature back after a lot of time even with no maintenance
>warehouses full of waste just sitting there rotting everything until they leak
>nobody to put off fires from dry areas mostly on semi-urban areas

You never gave much tough to this?

Attached: my god this is no holy grail.jpg (1008x566, 82K)

If I did this, who would stop the Jews?

post some blackpills

>Because I dont want to die knowing all people will be fucked later on.

But i thought you were blackpilled? Noe it all matters and you guve a shit about peoples struggle? Kys, this is some seriously shitty bait.

The truth is, if you would actually push that button, its not because you are some enlightened being stopping the suffering its because you are an egocentric coward who thinks that his 20-35 years on this earth is more valuable than the thousands of years of collective wisdom and knowledge that people have derived. The real truth is that you are pushing it because you are too fucking afraid to go out by yourself, and would rather sacrifice every person on this earth to feel like a hero in your own mind for just a brief moment of your pathetic life

Again, kys

Attached: 1521642798888.png (682x1016, 128K)

lmao talk about The Black Plague

Fucking savage.

Eventually the Earth would recycle our bullshit. We were far worse for animals then them just left alone eating eachother.

What does the bubonic plague have anything to do with this?

>murders everyone at the same time
>dude ill be remembered

Attached: 1521953240776.jpg (817x443, 54K)

genius.com/George-lincoln-rockwell-chapter-9-the-black-plague-annotated

>If I had a button that could wipe out humanity I would push it. Would you?

No, I think ending humanity would be bad for the universe. However if I had a button that would wipe out 66%-75% of humanity I would definitely push it. There are just too damn many of us for the planet to sustain at this point.

The Negroes have proven themselves, down through the ages, almost animal-like in their adaptation to all forms of manipulations and slavery.

It should be remembered that most of the Negroes here in America did not get here because they were captured in Africa. No. The Arabs obtained the great majority of slaves by purchase. Their own folks sold them to the Arabs, usually for beads, salt, trinkets, etc. (And, in some cases, I think the Arabs got little for their good beads.)

The kind of people who would sell their own children into slavery tells much of the nature of these black men who now swarm in our streets demanding equality.

But even more revealing is the fact that the early settlers in America were no fools when it came to obtaining slaves. Why do you think they went all the way over to Africa to get slaves, when the woods were full of Indians?

The fact is that they tried the cheaper experiment of enslaving the Indians (instead of just killing them as they finally did).

But it didn't work. The Indians could not be enslaved. Think about it a moment, and you will understand something of the nature of the Negro.

>black pill means you hate humanity
it means everything is fucked. No matter what we do we are fucked, so why not end it before all that shit happens.

Confirmed shill.

Fuck off!!!

yes I agree, end YOURSELF

do it, be the change you want to see, user. KYS

If i publish a document detailing hoe im gonna use beaners to collapse the sun in 100 years will you take that seriously too

You do realized that like 80% of papers published are never cited by a peer right?

Most of the human race are parasites (niggers and women of all races especially) long since made obsolete by technology. If I was in a position to bring forward the happy day when women will be hauled off to extermination camps with their black bulls, frankly, yes, I'd do that.

The eco-kooks like to talk a lot of shit about how bringing everyone up to an American living standard would take several Earths' worth of resources. All that means is that there's ten times as many humans as there ought to be walking the earth. White men invented everything. They deserve to inherit the earth. All the parasites deserve is a quick death.

for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

the fact you need "infinite" universes to solve this basic paradox proves how far you need to dilute your belief. There can't be a definitive outcome *and infinite choices. By the way, free will also means the ability to not make a choice.

I believe in pre-destiny. The forces acting upon us were determined by other forces at a different time and place. I'm merely a reaction of something acting upon me. Even thoughts and emotions are based on electrical, chemical and atomic matter that all are subject to physics.

tldr there's no divine plan or choice. it's events occurring based on prior events

I dont personally want to die. I just think the future is fucked. Humanity has to end before we make it impossible to fight whoevers on the top. If I could wipe out everyone including myself, I would do it.

The only 6 time lines you have both free will and and ancap works.

Attached: 02A03AFF61514774ADFB2F72641729BD.jpg (615x615, 85K)

Probably, so I could boast that I had.

Because pain makes you stringer and if you cant learn from the pain you are doomed for failure

There is nothing good coming as a whole for humanity. With men giving up there power now... we are fucked. The .govs are too powerful, and 1984 is coming. Before that future comes... I would push that button.

Exactly my mindset.

>paper
LMAO do you even know who GLR is? holy spacing

>lmao i read a thing
>wow you dont know who this author is?

Oh look its a another one of those educated millenials ive been hearing about

Only because it would ruin to the plans of any higher power.

No, but if I had a button to make everybody white, I would press it.

You must think you are so smart in you conclusion.You are inviting people to never push the boundaries and or think beyond the limits set by the past. Sir, you should KYS.

Reminder that our post human descendants at the end of time are going to recreate the universe and force you to re-live your entire miserable existence, over and over again, for all eternity.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 29K)

call me edgy, but i would like nothing more than to inherit this earth to myself.
even if it means dying from radiation poisoning after a month due to all the melted down reactors and evaporated spent fuel pools.

i want to cruise in hitlers mercedes down the champs d'elysees (which i have decorated with nazi flags).
i want to go to lenins mausoleum and put a MAGA hat on his corpse.
and i want to take a shit in the kaaba.

Attached: tumblr_mzn4clPr5u1s6hdl4o1_500.gif (500x375, 181K)

No, im saying the collective knowledge of humans is far more important than some edgelords faggot opinion

>reading comprehension, 0

in another 15-20 years once my parents have died yeah, probably

No way I want to see how fucked up shit will get when genetic engineering goes mainstream

Humanity will kill itself in due time

no because chaos is more fun