Is it still worth it to go to college?

Is it still worth it to go to college?

Will the rearrangement of the economy by A. I. be too much for people to adapt to?

Attached: IMG_1439.jpg (981x1024, 114K)

If you have to ask, no. Because you didn't research it

Only if you're a STEMfag. Otherwise go an hero.

I think anyone who thinks a real true AI will be developed for the common good as opposed to hoarded away as a governmental or corporate advantage for decades is just kidding themselves. IN what way has history given any credence to this actually happening?

>Inb4 STEM- fags

It's not mandatory, but just about any bachelors degree will land you a job. Even communications. If you get a BA and don't get loads of debt it won't be bad for your economical future. It's part of societal standard now, degree = smart. It's not true in the slightest but many jobs have that as the baseline of eligibility.

However, I personally don't like how corrupt it is right now having said that.

The concern is not so much that we'll be living in post-scarcity gommie paradise, but rather that occupations which are now valuable and high-investment (doctors, lawyers, etc.) will be rendered obsolete by computing systems

Did you enjoy your college experience user?

Attached: IMG_1220.png (640x640, 234K)

It is totally worth it to go to an affordable college while living at home or living at least four people to a house where you can graduate with minimal debt.
It is not worth it if you go in without a solid game plan and without knowledge that you may have to reevaluate at some point - from a collapse of your field to a total collapse of the government.

I've been going to college for 6 fucking years now and dont have a bachelor's.
Really its 5 since I took a year off to work.
Working is better than college. Especially when you have kids.
College is only for people who have a free ride in life. Obscenely long and hard for anyone else.

I want to cum inside her.
That's really all i can think right now, why do you post these brain paralyzing images?

That’s a guy

>6 years and no bachelors
Are you even trying?

Either way, it's looking hot

Collage is diffcult bro

Clearly

Depends on the major. There are useless throwaway majors that put you in debt up to your eyeballs and more. Makes you quite literally a wage slave.

>Is it still worth it to go to college?
No

>be me
>first year in college
>bioethics class
>muh women
>muh niggers
>muh nah-tzees
>muh holohoax
>muh holohoax again
>fucking slideshow of holohoax pics

Worst part is that there's no other option, it's either going to college and later moving to weebland or dying as a miserable poorfag in a poor degenerate country. You at least have the option of going for a trade and making a decent enough salary in burgerland.

Look at her ass. Disgusting. She's literally fat.

People who find this attractive are literally looking up to nigger ideals.

She needs to go on a diet and work hard on slimming her ass and hips. While some niggers will find her attractive now, she WILL be fat within the next 8 years.

White men, beware of such whores.

it's not a guy
you are gay and or a virgin

Is there a way to be unliterally fat?
Seriously why do you retards always say literally

I'll go with gay. Had sex with a woman, wasn't thrilled with it.

phat. figurative. boom.

I agree. That negroid whore is not suitable to be bred for Aryan wife purposes. She should get the gas.

I think she overworked her arse muscles in the gym to be sure.
I don't find it attractive at all, because I'm not a nigger.

In the modern economy you'll need to constantly explain yourself if you don't have a degree. So yes it's worth it.
But don't be retarded. Go to a cheap school and get a real degree. Also, take it seriously so you can get it over with and start real life. Many people waste years by stretching out their education because they are unfocused.

the New York Times editorial board spoke out against Education Secretary Betsy DeVos' "eagerness to shill for corporate interests" after her department issued guidance that essentially kneecaps states from stepping in to regulate direct student loans. Over the past few years, as the shady practices of many loan programs began coming to light, some states have tried to intervene to better protect students from misinformation and deceptive offers. In 2015, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau identified "a wide range of sloppy, patchwork practices that can create obstacles to repayment, raise costs, cause distress, and contribute to driving struggling borrowers to default." It also noted what can only be described as a full-blown crisis — "one out of four student loan borrowers struggling to repay their loans or already in default."

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

I have to provide for a while family after having lived in abject poverty my whole life. Loke I said it's easy to coast through if you get a free ride in life.

Yeah I'm not even done with my first year in college and just want to get this shit over with

Just drop out, smoke pot, and get welfare on the side. It's easier

Just teach yourself to program, or networking if you're into that.

>not finding get women attractive
>gay

go fuck yourself. if you like nigger culture and fat asses, enjoy yourself. but don't try to enforce these stereotypes on us white people.

*fat, not 'get'

Definitely, so long as your 0rofessors are dual citizens
Israel #1

No.

I have to admit, it took me three readings, but your message was clear. And fuck you too.

That girl is a proper Keatt!

>Go into engineering/computer science
>get out after you learn enough
>self train for everything else
Many jobs are offering positions to people who can demonstrate proficiency in whatever they require. The future is AI, but the near future is human assisted AI. It's a race against the clock.

You are feeling inferior due to her proportions. Fair enough.

That said, Fuck you for being an effeminate bitch.

Fuckin-A, meant to post to

Only for you.

Is it that enough?