This is the man who brought down the Trump presidency

How can one man be so based?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-22-36-17-1.png (966x736, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/53EeyJm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These threads don't help further any dialogue whatsoever. Please stop.

#HoggTied

"""Man"""

*yawn* boring thread

Figures, white male does it better than the shaved goblin

I'll bet that dweeb practiced that fist in the air at home in the mirror.

>man
lol

Why is he so scrawny & why is scrawniness now a symbol of virtue?

Not even close
docdro.id/53EeyJm

By the look of his arms this man couldn't bring down a fly.

Attached: hogg_is_hob.jpg (714x405, 48K)

>man

easy times breed weak men.

Anti Trump is not a serious stance.

making weakness in men a virtue is an easy way to destroy a nation

I wish Cruz would have taken out this faggot

The left hates America

Attached: 1521907984876.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

I feel like I should feel something when I see this but all I see are shithead kids who's parents let jewtube raise them.

I see another nobody that got his fifteen minutes of fame failing to achieve anything in his future

>1 post by this ID.
lol. Yeah...he's so based yet you can't even defend him.

You know

That .gif would have been more powerful in a sense, if she had the balls to actually do that

So the 2nd amendment is used to go against a tyrannical government.
They currently believe that's whats happening, why aren't they staging an armed revolt? That's what they're for. Clearly they don't care enough to take action. They're just screaming for someone else to do it.

yo since she ripped that apart does that mean i can fucking kill her and rape her?

BENIN :DDD

It's a shoop.

I'm just phishing for a Benis

You play magic the gathering, world of warcraft, browse tumblr, or are part of a invie only facebook group?
We know what you're doing. You're not going to get in the way of our satire and nazi LARPs

He looks like fucking DJ Qualls kek. Seriously though, he’s /ourguy/ undercover behind enemy lines.

>student warrior unleashed
>student
not for long with all those rejection letters

He's never not angry looking, is he?

I can see why he's against guns, he has one of the most shootable faces ever. Where's Stefan when you need him? Because I see somebody who needs to be shot.

President Donald John Trump will serve two glorious terms in the White House, and live to see Don Jr. succeed him before dying in his own bed, beloved by a nation he made great again.

Traitor David Hogg will die in prison.

>not for long with all those rejection letters
He doesn't need to go to college anymore. He is set for life as a face of the gun grabbing movement.

This is now a thread for zog posting

Attached: David-defeat-the-zog-hogg.png (1400x930, 2.82M)

>President Donald John Trump will serve two glorious terms in the White House,
Not if he keeps signing spending bills like he did and demanding the ban of firearm accessories he won't.

That girl literally ripped away her own human rights. I guess it's not illegal for bad shit to happen to her then.

They believe that twitter and Facebook are the REAL weapons of revolution
>If we can just get enough likes, Trump will HAVE to resign!

This is shopped right? They're not actually tearing up the bill of rights, right?

It's been a while since I've had a chance to say this so I'm going to savor it.

R A R E
A
R
E

F L A G
L
A
G

>brought

>This is shopped right?
Yes. The original image has them tearing a gun target.

That's the Constitution, not the Bill of Rights, and yes, the original gif was of him tearing up a target.

Do you have the Benis picture?

And liberals wonder why they got embarrassed the last election. If your looking at Hogg for hope that's pretty sad

>The Constitution
>Not the Bill of Rights
I hope you know what you did there.

Shooped

Reminder that he is our new Hitler.

Attached: 4E3CB15B-BD22-439C-A1AD-6C896A7B2CDE.jpg (505x378, 53K)

wtf i love america now!

are you a native of benis XD

benis :D :D :D

Attached: spurdo.gif (250x194, 13K)

I've got a pretty good book idea cooking with all this

>The left have regressed so much they have a literal wojack leading the charge.

Attached: 1480613051154.png (824x684, 350K)

Bunch of Kids Bully and Mock a kid who just wants someone to be friends with , they push him past a breaking point, but cause they are shitty people

Kid comes to school shoots up the place, Kids that survived Stand up to continue to call Kid shit and blame him and guns for everything, Now they are heroes

Jewish God Bless New Age America

This is so astroturfed, holy fuck.
>we call BS
>scrawny Hogg and goblina sociopath kids representing it
>weird clothing
>retarded marketing in general
>weird twitter posts about eating food
This isn't even good astroturfing. How are people fooled by this?

>a bmi of 40 or less is now considered scrawny in the US

the egg came first retard

I was getting tired of trump and thinking of sitting out this year’s election.

No more.

I’ll be maxing out my contributions to the pro-gun Republican running in my swing district, and any spare cash I have left will go to the NRA. I’ll knock on a thousand doors this fall to elect pro-gun Republicans.

You commie scum have awakened a sleeping giant with this march.

I know you shouldn't base judgement on looks alone but he really does look like a Hitler youth poster child or some future school shooter at the very least

Hitler much?

Check ‘em

Attached: C6C65469-925A-4490-A29F-283DC6D26717.jpg (219x231, 17K)

but Trump is still the President?

Is that a boogie dance or Saturday night fever pose?

Attached: 9bdb50a4faa2330e48eae4b6d1fe40cd8c4697afd3278549f9ca4feb0b3f6bdc.gif (355x504, 194K)

The Virgin David
- scrawny bitch
- beta male
- sucks dicks
- loser

Attached: C9C711B4-2A93-4CA8-AA32-17000CAC25B7.jpg (701x1024, 110K)

Democrat here, these people do not represent us and we frankly don’t want any part of them. The media I feel is against us more by portraying this cancer as a representation of all of us. Fuck these subhumans

>man

Attached: 1482174046-7086[1].jpg (634x829, 70K)

Get your party in line. They are Marxist.

>Student Warrior

Who writes this garbage?

Now that this rally is over, will the media finally get over its obsession and love affair with this punk?

Attached: 1521357871086.jpg (640x877, 343K)

He keeps pandering to the left. Now that the supreme court remains a conservative majority, Trumps usefulness is done.

>Implying we don't need to replace RBG soon with another conservative to ensure things don't get dumb

Such a punchable face, and the size of his head in relation to the rest of his body has me paralyzed with rage

I would let that bitch genocide me if you know what I mean

Attached: 1515138194394.gif (800x792, 607K)

Attached: 3c24567638dd1c73bac7406fda74109090e62c38314cad0ec58d6a92d99278ef.jpg (2715x1527, 661K)

This

Witnessed!

Attached: image.jpg (356x496, 125K)

That is a great pic

raising your hands beyond a certain point while wearing a suit doesnt look good the shoulder pads get all crumpled in shit. also when did this happen i havent ben paying attention to the news lately

Attached: 3bb97892e902a6855c262f0b28f57b772573fb5a67038f531f6f4a27f4ac144f.jpg (2166x1440, 364K)

Sorry, but Hogg is an utterly weak looking faggot. I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy, but he looks like I could knock him out with one moderate strength, decently placed punch. It's just an observation. He is a skeletal, meek, ineffectual looking faggot. He should like guns more, he would get twisted into a pretzel in an unarmed combat scenario and a firearm would be his only chance at not having his teeth curb stomped out of his gums.

>He is a skeletal, meek,
Haven't heard that before.

>authoritarian against yourself

what a timeline!

Attached: 1521806082761.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>man
Obvious slide thread

Attached: Wouldn't_be_so_sure.jpg (600x909, 30K)

True

^This and he knows it that is why he is so mad at himself for being so close to having been the school shooter himself

Attached: 1513228193193.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

Soros needs a new hobby. Maybe someone can get him into knitting.

love the hoggposting
more pls

Attached: hoggyouth.jpg (768x512, 53K)

Attached: 20140526-Jew-Watch-profile-pic.jpg (222x338, 54K)

Last time I checked Donald Trump was USA's president. Stop posting fake news.

Funny how quickly they taped it back together when they learned they have to wear transparent backpacks to school.

Attached: 1518834775937.jpg (880x587, 123K)