NGE would have been better if Shinji was a girl. Discuss

NGE would have been better if Shinji was a girl. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934535/Ghost-boy-trapped-inside-body-eight-years-mystery-childhood-illness-reveals-physically-sexually-abused-carers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How?

You degenerates would've just drawn a fuckton of hentai.

It would be better if he was a crossdressing trap who pretends to be a girl

do you mean " every story should have a female main character because women are better " ? Given how everyone act in the entertainment world, it would be praised

People would waifu female shinji, while hating Asuka even more.

I would be curious to see what a full genderswap would be like and if the reaction to the show would've been different
Shinji's already a moe guy

A teenage girl with oedipus syndrome would be bizarre and uncanny. Possibly a good thing.

>Discuss.
No.

Kill your mother get gendo's cummies?

how? he's already a bitch so it wouldn't change that much

No, that's Electra. Or, you know, Ritsuko. Other way around.
And swapped Shinji would have a TON of doujins given the whole warlust, asphixiation and rage thing.

>if

Gunbuster already exists.

The show would be boring that way because his problems would no longer stand out and make people bitch about him being a pussy.

Vaguely like this, perhaps.

my nigga

>This

>implying it was ever good.

Anything can become better if you replace the gender of the main character. Prove me wrong.

It's an interesting concept but gets disproven by watching Salt or Atomic Blonde, only stuff that heavily relies on sexual interaction becomes more interesting (not necessarily good) by changing gender

boys are better at being girls than girls are

No. And if Shinji was a girl, wouldn't the superior anime objectively simply be Gunbuster?

If you're gonna keep posting this at least explain how. There has been plenty of reasons why it wouldn't.

Nope. It's always obvious.

Everyone would probably be more sympathetic to Shinjina, but I doubt it would be as popular, since a lot of male teens and even adults relate to Shinji.

I bet male Asuka would've coerced female Shinji into having sex

Monogatari gender swapped all the characters? OR the way better option of just the protagonist?

How would the scene in EoE go? A female Shinji would facesit on the comatose male Asuka, forcing him to eat her out?

Her simply masturbating and wiping her fluids on his male chest afterwards wouldn't have nearly the same emotional impact as the original.

Asuka without female hormones wouldn't even be a character.

Keep going this is good.

Asuka with horny male hormones AND massive mother issues? he'd go around raping everyone

No, they just try harder to make up for the fact that they aren't girls.

nothing can stop these people

Man, I can already imagine him trying to man-handle Kajina, and breaking down the wall of Jericho

In the original scene, Shinji's inspiration to start jacking off to Asuka was seeing her breasts get exposed, but since this Asuka would be male seeing their chest wouldn't warrant the same reaction of instant arousal, so I suppose the female Shinji would be actively undressing them to look at his dick? Then in exposing it/or playing around with it herself it'd get hard, which would then spur female Shinji into being aroused enough to masturbate to the comatose yet hard male Asuka.

There have been real life reports of men being self aware while in a coma and having experienced being molested/raped by hospital staff during.

He'd totally slap Shinjia then steal her first kiss.
Just like in my shoujo anime.

sauce?

underrated reply

Just search google for 'man in coma molested' and you'll get multiple results like these:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934535/Ghost-boy-trapped-inside-body-eight-years-mystery-childhood-illness-reveals-physically-sexually-abused-carers.html

>You degenerates would've just drawn a fuckton more hentai.

ftfy
you act like there isnt already a fuckton of NGE hentai out there already

Thinking on the male Rei side of things, not much would change.

Just that Rei would be the one falling on top of a naked Shinjia in his room instead of the other way around, and Rei bitch slapping Shinjia for bad mouthing her daddy would come off as pretty gay.

In fact absolutely everything to do with Rei/Gendo would come off as gay.

Male REi, woud just puch Shinjia, and that scene changes a lot if Rei is the one on top,

God, Reni would have even more baggage since he'd be male while being created from a woman and a alien goddess. So many of the clones would fucking kill themselves

This thread would be better if OP wasn't a faggot. Discuss.

>it's impossible for a male to relate to a female character

Shinjia would have the worst fucking life, being constantly man handled and abused by Asuka, Rei, and her own father (who would probably rape her too if she looked liked Yui).

Imagine a young teenage girl having to live with fucking Misato as an older female role model because her mother died saving her?
Shinjia would be an abused turbo slut.

Imagining Ritsuko's mother murdering a smug shota Rei is pretty hot.

Everyone would be more sympathetic towards Shinjia, humans have an insitinct to protect wahmen, male shinji is a faggot, female shinji is normal

Meh, the age swapping scenario is more interesting.

Do you have any idea what have you unleashed?

In this genderbent setting, Gendo would be female, Yui male, Lilith male, Kaworu female.
Everything works out

The chest could work if shinjiko was very very repressed. Or any amount of muscle really, doesn't have to be a dick/boobs comparison.

I imagine a lot less people would keep trying to defend Asuko for being an asshole.

That would undermine the whole point

>IF Shinji WAS a girl

Fangirls would defend him in droves.

so because your a woman it make you ok to be a asshole

kek

Every time I've seen this idea, it inevitable ends with femshinji getting an easier life and dating one of the other girls. So no. It would utterly ruining the series.

What if they actually kiss?

True enough. There'll be people who defend any character regardless of gender as long as they're attractive.

Smug Shota rei is cute

A typical Eva thread?

Hot either way, and Asuka gets double cucked

Eh, i'm willing to keep femGendo, but it'd be more interesting if Lilith stayed female

Considering Lilith is literally a female character in Jewish mythology, you can't really change her gender.

So we keep Lilith and Adam their original genders, just change Rei's and Kaworu's

Fuck no. He needed to be gay for Kaworu.

would that have made the girls into boys?
gender bent asuka?

genderswapped Araragi would be Kanbaru tho

Just make Kaworu a girl too

But shinji was a girl, she just looks like a boy on the outside.
This explains why she didnt act like a man and instead acted like a girl with daddy issues.

Then we wouldn't have to deal with people complaining about tumblr fujoshits and just even more autistic twats spamming every thread with their asspain that lesbians exist.

He'd be idolized and get the same treatment griffith and gilgamesh get.

But, that's just Shinji.