DIE FOR ISRAEL

DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.43.36 AM.png (375x391, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=wQKkfq-U4v4&t=6827s
pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((trump)))

Attached: 1521948555556.jpg (581x583, 114K)

Top Five Missions by Israel's Sayeret Matkal
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
>the first victim of 9/11, Daniel Lewin, was an elite captain in Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>he was allegedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC, after being seated between two alleged hijackers
>but his seat number 9B is cited as a hijacker in the official 9/11 transcript by attendant Betty Ong
>notice how Sayeret missions frequently target airports, airplanes, and occur behind enemy lines, using disguises, including as airport staff and Muslims
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. He once disguised himself as an airport technician to kill Muslim hijackers; his brother died raiding an airport for Sayeret in Operation Thunderbolt, also called Operation Jonathan in his memory
>Lewin's father was a Zionist Israeli poet who hated America. He refused to visit Daniel...until the week before 9/11. He literally departed back to Israel on 9/10
>Lewin's company Akamai is responsible for handling US Internet traffic on 9/11, and now has offices in Israel
>Lewin was an alum of Technion aka Mossad University
Pure coincidence? Or was 9/11 a Sayeret/Mossad operation? What did Daniel Lewin know? Why is he never celebrated as a hero if he attempted to kill hijackers as reported?

Flight 11 is the plane the "Dancing Israelis" were arrested for celebrating and photographing as it crashed. They were ordered deported to Israel, after 71 days of FBI interrogation, by Zionist Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff. Their employer Dominik Suter abandoned his business and fled to Israel, before it was raided by FBI.

Do your research Sup Forumsaks.

This is what bothers me...
the whole "Three World Wars" thing is predicated on us taking a side, when the only "win" is to sit back and watch it happen.
if Trump is a globalist operative, it is the first time (((they've))) threatened the life of one of their operatives and his family. And bloodlines are sacred to these Globalist - but maybe they would, just for the persuasion factor.

What's incredible is this jew has literally no personality apart from demanding mass murder for jewry.

i don't want to die but if i have to i'm glad it will be for the eternal #1 Israel

okey

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

Interesting.

Or how about you die, like perhaps kill yourself, for the sake of humanity, clean up the gene pool perhaps, OP.

lets not forget about boltons favorite general too

Attached: 1521607627720.png (872x206, 84K)

D R A F T E D
R
A
F
T
E
D

I LOVE ISRAEL

Good goy.

Shadilom, fellow MIGApede.

shalom to that

youtube.com/watch?v=wQKkfq-U4v4&t=6827s

Awww look. The poor little ZOG burger is upset. Cheer up. You'll have a new war soon to die for Israel. Good little goy.

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Based
Israel #1

Shadilom!
GET THIS GOY A DREIDEL!

Attached: oy.jpg (634x940, 121K)

Headline: John Bolton was paid by terrorists.

All sources:

pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
andrewanglin84[at]gmail.com

Attached: John Bolton MEK Rally.jpg (681x458, 38K)

thanks for the (you)s!
you shills are so easy to rile up its a blast

Attached: 12748384.jpg (758x1024, 115K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

????????
Are you okay, leaf?

Hello fellow MIGApede!

you're a fucking clown, get out weeb

but those glasses and mustache, it's like your Dad as a neocon, nobody even questions it unfortunately.

Nice to meet you BASED Braizlbro. Have you given your time and worship to the Zog Emperor?

Based!

n-th dimensional chess

Attached: 1521929403993.jpg (630x381, 70K)

Bump. death to America.

Attached: JewSA.gif (208x154, 2.92M)

Attached: 1487195022257.jpg (447x329, 44K)