What does Sup Forums think of Fune wo Amu?

What does Sup Forums think of Fune wo Amu?

I haven't seen it, but the designs are really nice.

I felt it was pretty under watched. I really enjoyed the ending when the old man talked about his 'gratitude' towards MC. Very sweet.

Most effective pleb filter of 2016. If somebody asks, "Why did they make this into an anime?" you're free to disregard their opinion.

It was nice.

Top 10 show from last year. I did have some issues with the timeskip and the characterization, but otherwise it's solid.

It was AOTY.

I liked the OP, put it on my backlog since it seemed more suited to watching episodes together.

Love it, I really like how they use love,death and new guys coming in to show the passage of time in making the dictionary.

Pretty good, should have focused a bit more on MC and his wife though.

It was terrible, no one but the autist MC would care that much about making an dictionary. Hot fashion girl would've transferred within a week after realizing how dull and pointless it is

It was garbage post-timeskip. I feel like I wasted my fucking time watching it to be honest.

It was okay, nothing special. I had mostly forgotten about it until I saw this thread.

Best couple. Glad they got married, and started a family.

I wanted desperately to like this show because Majime is a self-insert character for me, but it just wasn't very good. The pacing was inconsistent and Majime's romance bits were so rushed they might as well have skipped them entirely.

Nothing amazing, but a solid drama and I was more interested in the dictionary making than I am in most CGDCT subjects.

The friend was a top bro too.

It was pretty nice to watch. It got kind of dull towards the end though. Dunno what the point of the show was supposed to be but to promote dictionaries but it was still ok.

this

Not bad, time skip messes with it
Great voice cast even if they aren't used to the potential
I want another anime related to books and book making

Dropped it after the time-skip

Underrated for sure. It's one of the rare adult romance shows not being played as comedy or some fantastical drama. Just plain old love story in a realist backdrop.
Definitely not for the smartphone generation or high school nostalgic otaku.

It was pretty fun. Nice to see the process of dictionary-making presented with some SoL stuff.