I know history being made when i see it...

I know history being made when i see it. Their courage and perseverance in the face of just experiencing a mass shooting is absolutely breathtaking. It's bigger and better than anyone on this board has ever accomplished.

Gunfags, these kids just BTFO of you guys today. You don't even have any policy proposals to counter their except MUH GUNS! SHALL NOT INFRINGING!!! Your complete lack of action just blew the door wide open for (((gun control))). You've lost.

This is the part where you bitch about civil war and then do absolutely nothing. Much like a Trump veto threat.

Attached: david-hogg-march-for-our-lives.jpg (3000x2000, 771K)

M.ad?

M.A.D

Are you paid by the post or by the hour?

This

Im proud of David

Post more than once you gungrabbing faggot.

Is it because you're a bitch?

of course it was a white man selected to lead this movement

Sage

Sage

Attached: 1521672542309.png (835x539, 258K)

Dude. We saved a person from ass cancer and drove Shia Laboufe into making drunken racist rants. That pencil necked child has nothing on us.

>of course it was a white man selected to lead this movement
Even the kikes know that the White sheep will be willing to accept the message if the speaker looks more like them.

Nope. I just enjoy watching NEETs get triggered

>Muh one post

Yes. Because Republicans are racist so they wouldn't listen to anyone else. This isn't surprising.

>>Muh one post
Amazing...you posted more than once. You're still a forum sliding, gungrabbing shill with no actual substance to your dick sucking.

>Republicans are racist
There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

La creatura es delusionalo...

>Nope. I just enjoy watching NEETs get triggered
How about you getting triggered?

Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths and you don't have the political power to pass any uncondtitutional gun control.

>1 button suit jacket
what a faggot
someone impeach this bitch

I guess it’s time for Civil War 2: The Jewening

ABLOO ABLOO THEY'RE TAKING MY TOYS AWAY

Attached: crying-baby-wallpaper.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Midterms are coming, Republicans are feeling the pressure, and more and more progressive young people are becoming eligible to vote. Your time is limited. If you don't take back control of the narrative now, you've lost.

Sage

You're the one who implied it was wrong, not me. Why would you bring it up unless you secretly know if wrong?.

Can someone photoshop a hitler stache and a Nazi armband on this kid?

Attached: A071D6F8-9C5C-4064-B93C-95B0F555C2B0.jpg (374x503, 50K)

Hogg is literally fighting for the machine. The 2a exists to have the citizens fight against a tyrannical gov't.
Removing gun rights turns Americans into pawns for the establishment machine, and Hogg is a proud pawn who thinks he's fighting against the machine who in fact put him where he is today.

Have some turnips and fuck off

Attached: Market_Mafia_Headshots-54.jpg (2500x1667, 2.4M)

>Midterms are coming
And if you run on a gun ban you're going to lose.

>Republicans are feeling the pressure,
Not from gungrabbers who weren't going to vote for them in the first place.

>and more and more progressive young people are becoming eligible to vote.
They're too busy watching MTV and trying to get laid to vote.

>If you don't take back control of the narrative now, you've lost.
Hey guess what? Our firearm rights aren't subject to what the laws say.

You want our guns you're going to have to go door to door to forcibly confiscate them.

And we all know what will happen then.

Attached: 1521939003415.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Shill like your life depends on it
Shill harder
One world, no hate, no work free love and drugs, it can all be yours...
If you astroturf an esoteric Hitlerism internet message board hard enough

Attached: 1503192671739.jpg (480x640, 69K)

>You're the one who implied it was wrong, not me
Nope. There's literally nothing wrong with it.

>Why would you bring it up unless you secretly know if wrong?
If the people can't stand up to the government with firearms then why are you so keen on banning them?

That's actually pretty close to a genuine marxist argument
Ultimately, it's a good move towards weakening the military-industrial complex so they're in the right nonetheless

>these kids
They're all like 30...

Attached: revo-e1468496858653.jpg (500x319, 39K)

lol, you do realize that outside of the internet nobody gives a shit about or even talks about these kids other than to say "well, they're just kids".

Reality is most of America didn't even see this shit, had no interest in seeing this shit and could care less what any of these little faggots have to say. Because we actually got jobs and shit to do, most stable and sane people don't have time to play SJW.

hey hire me to do some shilling, your squat is weak you've been at it for two days straight now and you've accomplished nothing
I'll take 15$ an hour but at least it'd be quality shilling
email me at [email protected]

Some Jews are behind this...and it's so upsetting that people are falling for it.

The public easily manipulated.

>Some Jews are behind this...
Soros and Bloomberg were behind today's protests.

A Jew recently put forth the assault weapons ban of 2018 bill.

>Much like a Trump veto threat.
boi he btfo of the house congress
he showed how useless they are by approving a bill they proposed that nobody wanted

You guys know that Zuckerberg will ally with these people/movement to win in 2024 with a landslide?

Attached: IMG_0624.png (664x662, 352K)

Nice digits but they won't be relevant by then.

>You guys know that Zuckerberg will ally with these people/movement to win in 2024 with a landslide?
ole Zuck is surely attempting to ensure that Trump doesn't use social media to his advantage in 2020 but he's also distracted by the fact that it's been leaked that his company shits all over our private information for profit.

This was a corporate event.

>This was a corporate event.
Of course it was. You don't get organization like this without millions of dollars.

Note that not only does CNN and MSNBC not report this fact but Fox News doesn't either.

>shill
>quality
p1bb

Kill yourself faggot

All it showed is kids, women, effeminate males and mutts are easily manipulated.
Now if it was grown men with rifles slung on their back demanding "common sense gun laws" marching then the politicians would listen. Oh wait you want to ban that.

Literally no one is taking about gun grabbing or banning all guns. Take doomsday hysteria elsewhere.
No one watches MTV anymore and people aren't having sex until their mid twenties theses days.
Lately, no one is taking away any rights. When if they were, it's called an amendment and it's possible.

Check’d

Attached: 010A8E9F-AC55-4D36-94FD-E683F91EC2F9.jpg (219x231, 17K)

When did any of these students mention banning all guns?

Kill yourself worthless scum

1) Over turn Heller
2) Outlaw OR create public registry for SLR assault-style rifles
3) Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchases

When liberals place their hope in teenage crisis actors. You do realise this will be forgotten in a couple days right? Lol

Great post,dipshit.
Really great post...
youre wasting your time here,focus on plebbit or tumblr or whatever normiespace your fagkin populate.You carpetbagging interlopers are just pissing in your own faces trying to (((infiltrate))) and (((amplify))) Sup Forums is immune to your alinskyisms and trite appeals to emotion.If you want a trophy screencap to show your retarded facebook group how you made some nazis reeee...Bring more than your fucking feels next time.

Attached: 1521948880169s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

look who it is. the gun worshipping wuss.

>When did any of these students mention banning all guns?
Martin Lucifer Kangz granddaughter when she said some bullshit about a world without guns.

Don't try to pull your bullshit on me. We both know you want to ban all private firearm ownership and you want every single firearm confiscated from the people.

being racist means you are loser, with nothing to offer

>the gun worshipping wuss.
Said the faggot that thinks our rights are up for debate.

>being racist means you are loser, with nothing to offer
Said the anti-White bitch that supports White Genocide.

There’s more than meets who support firearms...

Is his shirt tucked into his underwear?

Come on...

3 percent of population in the USA own half of all guns.
throw them all in an insane asylum.

These kids have gotten zero international attention. Thats because the media knows how cringey and artificial the whole thing is.

you haven't earned any rights, you ancestor-worshipping, shame of humanity, villain.

your parents are ashamed of you.

>3 percent of population in the USA own half of all guns.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm ownership statistics.

>throw them all in an insane asylum.
How are you going to do that without massive casualties when you try to forcibly round up 80 million armed people?

you are a bad citizen,

>1) Over turn Heller
>2) Outlaw OR create public registry for SLR assault-style rifles
>3) Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchases

>you haven't earned any rights,
Our firearm rights are inherent.

>you ancestor-worshipping, shame of humanity, villain.
Cry more you kike loving sodomite.

>your parents are ashamed of you.
My parents support firearm ownership you dumb bitch.

I agree. This is big. REALLY FUCKING BIG. I think common sense gun control is right around the corner and I couldn't be happier.

Kill yourself faggot

>you are a bad citizen,
I am a citizen because I have the ability to protect myself from those who'd strip me of my rights.

>Your complete lack of action

The constitution still guarantees our God given rights. We don't need to do anything but continue on with our lives. I think you're very misinformed about how law is made in this country.

This accomplishes nothing more than draining George Soros' bank account a bit more and giving these turds something about which to virtue signal on social media for a few days.

you have delusions of persecution.

you deserve to be a worthless outcast.

you have no right to threaten or kill innocents.

SAGE
A
G
E

What is their argument? What are they trying to achieve? I'm not afraid of them, they have accomplished nothing with their little parade. Fuck off berniebro

They didnt do shit. They talked and got paraded. Nothing changes. Fuck these kids. I hope more die

asdads

) Over turn Heller
Our firearm rights exist separate from the bill of rights and government.

) Outlaw OR create public registry for SLR assault-style rifles
You can't even find the firearms to create a public registry.

) Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchases
We don't ask the government's permission or jump through government hoops to exercise our inherent rights.

you have no right to threaten or kill innocents.

you are not a hero. you are a terrorist, a shame on America. deport your self traitor

your paranoia is a threat to public safety

>common sense gun control is right around the corner

Prepare to be disappointed.

>you have delusions of persecution.
You want to ban firearms so we can't say no to you anti-White faggots.

>you deserve to be a worthless outcast.
Anti-Whites deserve the rope.

>you have no right to threaten or kill innocents.
My firearm rights trump your feelings.

Neck yourself faggot.

Eh, the 2006 immigration reform protests were much bigger, like 500,000+ people in multiple cities, and they accomplished diddly-dick.

Rallies mean nothing.

Attached: 2006.jpg (239x211, 21K)

>you have no right to threaten or kill innocents.
My firearm rights aren't subject to your feelings.

>you are not a hero. you are a terrorist, a shame on America. deport your self traitor
Make me, faggot.

>your paranoia is a threat to public safety
Come and take them.

you have no inherent right to threaten or kill innocents.

firearm proliferation kills innocent students.

you are responsible for their deaths

serious background checks and banning assault weapons is just common sense

Attached: funny-warning-signs-20-desktop-wallpaper.jpg (1280x800, 388K)

Just live in Chicago. Very strong gun control there.

your skin color has no value

>you have no inherent right to threaten or kill innocents.
We have every right to kill someone who attempts to take our lives, rights, freedom, or property from us.

>firearm proliferation kills innocent students.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>you are responsible for their deaths
I don't fucking care.

>Unarmed anti-gun and anti-Constitution revolution
Good luck.

Fuck the constitution and amendments n shiet cuz high schoolers are taking charge.

>your skin color has no value
Race is more than skin color and society is a racial construct. The USA is a White nation for White people alone.

you have not earned lives, rights, freedom or property.

you worship a fake god

All this pageantry to enthrall the minds of the young and the simple... gtfo politics and March to Your Rooms, you're grounded.

Yeah, no. Nothing is going to happen. No one will remember any of this after tomorrow's news cycle. Kys.

not the loser whites like you

so fucking mad lol

saged

I seriously hate this fucking dick licker. His faggoty Andy voice, his soy boy low-T cunt face, his brainlet bullshit, his kike father, FUCK THIS KID and FUCK his SPIC BITCH.

Attached: 1489803629547.jpg (449x670, 44K)

>you have not earned lives, rights, freedom or property.
My right to life, rights and freedom is inherent as it is granted by God.

>you worship a fake god
You will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity, heathen.