Is liberal activism failing?

I was just looking at videos of today's gun control rally

First of all, all of the videos on YouTube barely even have 2,000 views. Nobody even watched today's rallys on the internet despite constant media coverage of the rallys .

2nd of all, the entire thing was completely corny, awkward and fake. They're literally wheeling out children to read scripts and pretend to cry. I saw a scene where the buzzcut girl literally went from crying to walking backstage and immediately laughing with her friends. The camera also panned to the crowd and many members of the crowd were apathetically chuckling as this psycho bitch is describing what happened during the school shooting.

Even if I were a democrat, I would think this was a corny, scripted, hollywood produced gun grabbing operation.

I do not believe anybody was actually into this thing. Just a few paid atendees and useful retards showing up with a bunch of media antics acting like the whole country is "rising up" to ban guns or some shit.

Attached: f79a60c7-872b-4248-b0a9-1749c8c4dc8e.jpg (690x690, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2018/3/24/17160048/carmelo-anthony-provided-transportation-for-4500-kids-to-attend-the-march-for-our-lives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, kind of want to fuck this girl in a really weird way

Attached: guncontrol.jpg (2422x1609, 322K)

That bitch who puked on stage sounded like a pretentious slam poet when she was speaking before.

We'll find out in the midterms.
I think the left has jumped the shark too much lately.
I'd still predict record turnouts for both sides.

those attending are brought there from different states.
they're probably promised free stuff.
that's why they don't care and anemically wave signs.

progressive left is based on moral superiority.

every news program has to follow their oppression heirarchy flow chart

people of color
women
kids
deaths

in that order, the psychos. this meets their criteria so they have to force the news without a single oz of criticism.

just playing the game they created and following their new set of rules.

Also: May is going to be a huge month.
Ramabombadan is in May and should be a bloodbath for Trump to capitalize on.
Commies went apeshit last May Day and I'd expect even more turnouts this year.

Also, when did liberals get so fucking ugly?

Every panned shot of the audience just showed a bunch of sickly looking 4/10s with bad posture. I remember growing up and all of the liberals were good looking and the conservatives were sloppy and overweight.

And liberals' fashion sense has gone to absolute shit. They all wear these ugly thick framed glasses over their sickly and bloated looking faces

Attached: fdb39678-f128-48e7-97b6-3e22960ce0ea-5260-00000d730b29328f-681x476.jpg (681x476, 81K)

I actually think libshits may win 2018 because their base is so energized and emotional

Republicans are way too calm now. They think Trump won and now they can just sit back and let him BTFO the dems on twitter or something. They're not angry enough to show up at the voting booth like they should

You're forgetting that everyone is watching the left reinvent full retard each week, that they never learned the lessons from 2016. They've only gotten worse and everyone is seeing it play out. I think the blue wave is fucked. Too many people are scared right now, especially in the wake of all this gun grabbing shitshow.

>started by false flag
>funded by Soros
>backed by the most retarded people ever
>even Democrats like guns
Yeah, nobody cares

Since feminism drove the hot women away and conservative men have always been better looking and more powerful.
>man haters drove the hot chicks out

Attached: 1512564444511.jpg (1051x1423, 667K)

I want to believe you, but why do republicans keep losing speical elections?

We fucking lost alabama because the media said Roy dated a 17 year old when he was 30 or some stupid shit (fucking based btw)

Repubs just seem apathetic and retarded. I am shocked Trump even won seeing how apathetic they are.

You are correct. The veil was broken with victory. There used to be a feeling that endorsements and celebrity input worked. Then.....2016 happened. You can tell that nobody believes its actually going to do anything anymore

Been that way for a long time. Liberals can't succeed in the current order. That's why they want to flip it upside down

>want to fuck this boy
Fixed that for you

This. It's not just standard repubs tho. It's the trump people. They aren't standard Republicans and don't care about standard Republican candidates. It sucks but it is what it is

>those clown colors

Why the fuck do they dress like this now?

In high school, the "scene" aesthetic was popular, and people used to dye their hair different colors. Except the women actually looked pretty hot sometimes.

Then scene aesthetic died for a while, but then these SJW types randomly started doing what scene kids were doing in 06', but they are doing it fucking horribly. They look like ugly clowns, but they think they look cool or something.

Even mainstream channels like CBS and such have 500 or less views.

> giterally littler

genius

Why would it have views when it is on TV? Only reason the right dominates YouTube is because you can't see that content in the mainstream

>rallys
rallies*

They're deranged. They're motivated by hatred and I think most of them realize that. Everything they say is just about scoring points to defeat you.

>why would it have views if its on TV
Dumb fuck

Yeah they're desperately shilling it here. Most of those lowlifes are paid protesters who are being bused in. We're still gonna have to counter it. We have to unite the right. We're not getting the numbers we should be with all the purity spiraling.

Attached: 1506567357079.jpg (1200x810, 216K)

Attached: brittany-venti-nude.jpg (1600x1200, 801K)

Cuban flag

>We have to unite the right

The right just seems to like to be left alone for some reason

For example, the idea of "protesting" inherently seems faggy to me. It always has.

But yeah we need to unite for a common cause. Notice that Antifa and neo-libs have no problem co-existing and working towards the same goal.

Hillary voters and masked marxist rioters are openly allies. Yet conservatives have a melt down at any sort of "radical" right-wing party or group wanting to ally with the republican party

Is she one of those white cubans that americans have been telling me about?

>I think the blue wave is fucked.
Probably. The DNC is strapped for cash right now. And all that "energy" from the left may be it's undoing. The emilys list candidates are running in places they can't win; or too many of them are running in one place and are diluting the war chest. The "blue wave" is probably going to be "modest gains".

There is no way Alabama is turning blue. And reps may have let Penn go because of the SCOTUS redistricting case.

Yes I remember scene, was on the fringe of it bit and looking back they were a million times cooler looking.. (which is saying something)

Attached: emo-scene-scene-girls.jpg (350x469, 78K)

oh shit, is Ultimate Warrior making a comeback?

Attached: Untitled.gif (292x283, 324K)

I think memes got more attention then their little march

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Attached: Well1.jpg (678x996, 540K)

Yes I played in a metalcore band during the scene-era. I remember all of the people being pretty good looking.

I also remember the athletic type people laughing at the "scene" thing going on and making fun of my band, even though I never had that much pussy being thrown at me at once in my entire life and probably never will again

Now those same athletic people are allied with SJW freaks with pink hair

Republicans are angry. It's just that they stay mute and talk among themselves. The silent majority is a thing when you create a world where the minority makes your life miserable if you stick your neck out.

I really think this is the case. I saw almost nobody talking about the march on my feed. Not that many were spreading the memes but the ones who were honestly surprised me.

These people WILL replace you.

Attached: IMG_1462.jpg (992x744, 216K)

These people will die once they leave their parent's homes.

no we're not fuck you.
atheltic guys get real redpilled about girls from grade 10-post-university.

I was shocked at how many wondered if it was real, humanity is a lot dumber than we think

Emma Gonzalez at age 18 has already become a national icon for gun control activism. What had you achieved at age 18 that is noteworthy? Right, nothing...

are you even belgish?

probably a mexican on a proxy

Are you shitposting?

>atheltic guys get real redpilled about girls from grade 10-post-university.

Like 70% of the athletes from my school were virtue signaling about how "Racist" Trump was in the 2016 election and they generally jump on board any progressive trend that comes out.

Some of them even share NowThis videos on nosebook.

Many athletes are betafags

YouTube censors a lot of political content.

Yes, because it reeks of manufactured artificiality and everyone can smell it.

He knows what everyone posting on an anonymous board has done in their lives
This is some grade A retarded autism

>Emma Gonzalez at age 18 has already become a national icon for gun control activism.

Unironically one of the worst things to happen to gun control activists

God damn, that mutt is made for mating press.

Attached: 1483463543500.jpg (300x297, 59K)

I'm definitely concerned. Those faggots are latching on this like pitbulls, and normies of all people are the easiest to fool into giving up the 2A for muh safety in schools.

November is not going to be pretty for those of us who support gun rights. Hell, I'm not even conservative.

Its called hatefuck user. Also known as rape.

>when did liberals get so fucking ugly?

the entire crowd is browns bussed in from distant slums

she literally looks the goddess of fertility.

truly a divine mutt

>pitbulls

We really need to get right-wing politicans to start talking about gassing these pieces of shit. They completely rule my neighborhood

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

Am I?

Yep, Vlaams om specifieker te zijn.

You don't see the irony of a post saying "these people will die when they leave their parent's home" on a board full of autistic basement dwellers and social retards who's right wing ideology mostly stems from a lack of female attention?

>Am I?
I don't know. Belgium flag, which means it's 9:1 odds that you're a bluepilled faggot.

Attached: gun red.jpg (640x960, 100K)

>crying to walking backstage and immediately laughing
Totally, give this one an Oscar

Emma will do more to push my moderate relatives to the right on this issue than anything. Smug predictably gay cam whore brown. Wonder if these kids have someone running their carefully curated social media yet.

Attached: 2.png (514x294, 251K)

wetback-jewish commie actors are not helpful to the cause, it means jews will get slauightered soon for pushing the envelope. we know who these people and their families are and we don't forget. They are taking a huge risk and putting targets on their backs, bozo.

Alright this is an edit right...

Already miss the scene, emo, and goth eras.

So dumb; so predictable...

Anyone remember when Sup Forums wasn't Trump-worship and scraping-the-barrel conspiracy theorizing?

Attached: chinee.jpg (400x325, 31K)

LE

Attached: amerimutts FEM.png (1467x711, 916K)

stahp

Attached: 16105837_1374526805944247_3367909042761131204_n.jpg (512x910, 59K)

Well reality does have a well known liberal bias

EL MONSTRUO!

Attached: 1510696394157.jpg (857x1128, 136K)

I remember when I was 17 and thought that.

Attached: commie soyboy slavery islam.jpg (669x485, 95K)

The few idiots who cared were at their own rallies today and are now closely monitoring their social media accounts for news fans/likes, they’re toobusy with that to bother watching anyone else’s shit.

Attached: D8DA72C1-0E0C-4C32-9FC3-F8182302C1DB.jpg (650x488, 45K)

>Is liberal activism failing?

Well the (((POLLS KEEP BEING ACCURATE!!!)

Blue Wave is legit. 3 million voted for CLINTON and Gorsuch + Tax Cuts was for Never Trumpers (and Trump Family will rake Billions)...

Trumpcucks are going to eat shit. So, no.

Attached: 6A6656D0-A92C-463F-B8C7-4A53EDF55942.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

Bussed in from Maryland while DC and Maryland have adequate gun laws. sbnation.com/2018/3/24/17160048/carmelo-anthony-provided-transportation-for-4500-kids-to-attend-the-march-for-our-lives

Because gun owners will definitely surrender their weapons and rights to an angry shrill petulant dyke Jewess LARPing as a Mexican put in front of cameras with Bloomberg and Soros cash who wasn't even in the building that was shot up.

She’s probably Cuban

...so in the last year you had the womens march which was the largest protest ever, a lot more protests and events, and now this, which had hundreds of thousands of kids, and you think liberal activism is failing?

Thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Yes because I think the average person as well as swing-voters look at this shit and think it's weird/retarded

This.

The gun control shit this time around is absolutely nothing but a bunch of grieving parents and crying children. Who the fuck wants to watch a funeral for people they have never met? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DEAD RELATIVES. WE ALL HAVE DEAD RELATIVES. WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

The actual difference between the left and the right is when bad shit happens, the left lines up a bunch of people who are crying and goes "LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE CRYING!" and the right goes "Well, yes, that sucked, but was it really that bad? If so, change X."

Then the change is usually met with more crying...only by both sides.

I’m finally buying myself the high-capacity rifle I’ve always wanted purely because I fucking hate Hogg and gun-grabbing twats. They’re going to do more to sell the guns they’re opposed to than anything they could hope to do to reduce their availability, the irony of it all is so fucking rich.

Attached: 376619C4-BDC6-415C-97AB-CF12308777C7.jpg (240x250, 20K)

oh of course, Commies defeated Fascism so any Commie-related paraphernalia is #Based ! Don't ask them about the Holodomor though, they'll think you're talking about Voldomort.

That's because the core belief structure of conservatism is "Be a good neighbor, stay over there."

I don't wake up in the morning and go "hrm...what can I swindle the government out of today?" I go to fucking work. Why do I want to waste my fucking time WORKING for FREE in order to make people leave me alone?

Everyone just needs to learn to man the fuck up and pull their weight. Life's not fair, learn to deal with it.

top fucking kek

>Everyone just needs to learn to man the fuck up and pull their weight. Life's not fair, learn to deal with it.

Yeah I'm fine with people having this mentality

but leftists/progressives DEFINITELY do not have this mentality. I like to listen to their rhetoric during their speeches where they angrily get behind a fucking megaphone and scream at people what they want them to do for them.

I just don't get this mind-set. It's one reason I never really got into "alt-right" real life demonstrations. I always thought it looked kind of awkward/embarassing to march down the street chanting about saving the white race or whatever, always struck me as kind of low-test.

I liked Trump rallies though, those were badass. And I sort of liked the tiki torch rally at charolettesville I guess

Half the hard right has the same problem as the hard left. The hard right would make it illegal for you to use birth control or fuck your gf in the ass.

The hard left would make it illegal to go outside without a helmet on if it's too icy outside.

They're all assholes and none of them actually care about YOU they only care about themselves.

the more important question is why havent i blown my load balls deep in venti's cumslot and not pulled out yet?

Checked. Digits of truth

The dream is over

Attached: at least we won.jpg (539x717, 79K)

>>why would it have views if its on TV
>Dumb fuck
people watched it on tv, not Youtube. dipshit

Why is Brittany Venti so hot?

Attached: 1512841591002.gif (400x300, 289K)

>Why is Brittany Venti so hot?

Attached: amerimutsssss.jpg (964x560, 262K)

>national icon
like Kim K? big deal

I don't know man it's insane she is like a 7/10 but is actually an 11/10 because of her personality/attitude

She's unusual

>she literally looks the goddess of fertility.
>truly a divine mutt

The dream is over
Open the oven

Attached: 1510508011669.png (812x727, 133K)

>She’s probably Cuban
the flag on her right sleeve today was Cuban

That's the way it should be. A good personality that can take a meme and dish it out is a rarest treasure. At the end of the day, looks fade, but a good personality and mother of your children is what you want to live with.

Attached: 1515945037935.jpg (618x800, 91K)

>At the end of the day, looks fade, but a good personality and mother of your children is what you want to live with.

Attached: 1513754638093.png (1102x967, 601K)

she said that day was "reserved for loves and laughs". No bitch it was just a regular school day.

From the pictures I seen the vast majority
At the march were spics and mutts.
The very near future of America?

Attached: that moment (of feels).jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

Attached: things man can surive.gif (174x182, 2.44M)